Naruto Shippuuden naruto fans, I have a question...

turkila posted on Jan 27, 2009 at 11:14AM
Do i have to watch the first naruto before watching naruto shippuden ?

Naruto Shippuuden 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hime_sama said…
smile
if u want to know each char well.... u should.
over a year ago turkila said…
how about the story?
over a year ago 101Keys said…
Reading the manga doesn't get you caught up in watching all the anime filler arcs and you'll move along quicker to Shippuuden and have the full account of the previous story.
over a year ago Alx_master said…
big smile
There are some ties between the shippuden and older version. Like the'll start talking about something or someone from the first naruto chronicles.
over a year ago deathnote said…
laugh
Yes you should watch it first because it shows the characters pasts which are really importand their strengths and weaknessed too, but after that all the important things are over which is when Sasuke and Naruto fight at a waterfall then I suggeast you move on to Shippuden trust me you'll learn a lot about the show :)
over a year ago slideshowgirl said…
You don't have too unless you want to actually know some major answers of small things that end up pooping up!
over a year ago awsomelyawesome said…
it's kind of noneventful but yes you should it's very critical
over a year ago keelie101101 said…
big smile
WELL,IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING FROM THE PAST YOU NEED TO WATCH IT. THEN YOU WOULD KNOW ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY MEAN. LIKE THE FACT THAT SAKURA AND INO ARE ENEMIES.OR THAT EVERYONE(BUT HINATA) THINKS SASUKE IS A TOTAL HOTTIE.YOU SEE MY POINT?
over a year ago InuzukaxKaiba3 said…
i guess you don't HAVE to but it's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. otherwise like, virtually nothing would make sense.
over a year ago k9hatake said…
wink
yes unless you want to be confused or at least read the manga
over a year ago xXitachiXx said…
umm yeaa u need to bec u want even get nothing about whats going on in naruto shippdun like all of the flash backs that happuden when there younger and the hole point of shippduen is what happden in the first naruto....so yeaa!!