Naruto Why Have Most Of U Stoped Attending Naruto Spot?

_Frida_ posted on Mar 11, 2011 at 07:49PM
it'd b interesting to hear the reasons.ho knows,may be it's fixable".please write your reason.if anyone has an idea how to solve it,please,leave comment

Naruto 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kakashi-sensei said…
smirk
yea. you're right, frida. naruto spot has become inactive lately. i don't know. maybe they're busy with their own lives. maybe schooling. we don't know; so, thanks to this forum topic, our doubts will now be responded. :)
over a year ago _Frida_ said…
you r welcome.I know that u r one of the fans who try 2 keep it alive)thank u)))
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Cantwait4book5 said…
big smile
i have been offline for like 1 month cause iv'e been in new zealand visiting injured family/ attending funerals etc. so i haven't been on for a while. but im back now and i intend on visiting the spot as often as possible. im definatly on board with your idea though. people need to be more active on the naruto sight. (they need to rate my shit so i can get a medal) hehehe
over a year ago Sasukes_Gurl said…
smile
Yeah, I live in NZ so I have been pretty busy with fundraising for the Christchurch earthquake...and also school has started..=/
But I still come on from time to time, I'll try and help to keep this spot alive ^^
over a year ago _Frida_ said…
heart
oh,thank u both))
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago chrisblass said…
i got cought up with work and only had time to check my messages
over a year ago Crazy_NarutoKid said…
Been gone on vacation...school,Projects..sooo busy!
But now school is off for a while. So I'll try and be on as much as i can:)
over a year ago Espeongirl360 said…
meh
I guess I have no big excuse ... I have been reading alot of new manga lately and kind of haven't thought of Naruto that much. But i am getting back into it.
over a year ago Persona said…
smile
been studying a lot... >.< didn't have time and wasn't allowed T_T but i'm trying my best to get on xD