The Mii Plaza where all the Mii's you have made gather
So, no doubt by now you have your very own Nintendo Wii, and no doubt the first thing you did was to make your own Mii for using in Wii Sports or Wii Sports Resort, which came with your console.
I can only show you this Mii from the back, on account of how fugly he is...
Did you know however, that you can transfer the Mii's you have created to other people's consoles? There are many ways of doing this, and I shall tell you how to do all of them.
Click on the adress book and on the front page will be your Wii Code
First of all you need your Wii Friend Code to give out to other people, which is located on the front of your address book, which can be accessed from the Wii Message Board, and then on Compose Message.
If you then give people that Friend Code and register theirs in the address book, then you can start trading Mii's!
How To Trade Mii's using Wii Friend
1. Register the person's Wii Friend Code and make them register yours.
2. Then go onto the Mii Channel.
3. Choose Wii Friend, ensuring that you have both allowed your Wii to connect to the internet so that you are both registered on each other's consoles.
4. Drag the Mii (by holding down A + B and grabbing the Mii) you want to send a copy of to your friend.
5. Place it on the envelope and then choose which friend to send it to.
Now next time your friend checks their Mii Channel, your Mii(s) and a message will appear informing them who sent the Mii(s).
Foreign Mii's can be identified by their blue pants instead of their black ones and the fact that you can't edit them.
How To Trade Mii's using Mii Parade
Where all the Mii's others have made gather
1. First of all, you need to make sure your Mii's can travel.
2. To change this, first go onto the Mii Parade on the Mii Channel.
3. Choose settings and choose Travel.
4. Then go back and edit your Mii's on the same page where you edit the Mii's name, and choose Mingle.
5. Switch Mingle on, and then your Mii can travel to other consoles. They do this randomly and in no particular order, and appear on your friend's Mii Parade.
Now that you know what to do, what I propose we do is try and have a Fanpop Mii Gathering, where Fanpop members create Mii's of themselves and share them with other Fanpoppers. We could also try making Mii's of other Fanpoppers to see how it compares, we could see who makes the best link
, or the best link
As long as you don't mind I will post Wii Friend Codes here so people can trade easily.
Wii Friend Codes
- 8084 4569 8531
- 4820 9138 7159 3099
- 7100 5411 8105 4528
- 0511 8918 3200 0077
- 2796 6441 1112 7851
-4439 3873 2974 3624
-4439 - 0732 3228 0761 9109