One Direction 1D memories and proudest moments <3

lois4 posted on Jan 30, 2012 at 09:26PM
post some of your favourite 1D memories and moments where you've been so proud of our boys!! :D
post some of your favourite 1D memories and moments where you've been so proud of our boys!! :D

One Direction 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lois4 said…
the first time i heard WMYB on radio 1 i can't explain how proud i was!! #ProudMama <3
last edited over a year ago
the first time i heard WMYB on radio 1 i can't explain how proud i was!! #ProudMama <3
over a year ago Selena_Justin said…
heart
First Song I Heard And First Video I Saw Of 1D...<33
First Song I Heard And First Video I Saw Of 1D...<33
over a year ago mina27 said…
heart
I love my boiz, every goals and every achievements they've reached so far had always made me proud and they always will forever ! x :) #ProudToBeADirectioner
last edited over a year ago
I love my boiz, every goals and every achievements they've reached so far had always made me proud an
over a year ago CullenSisters-X said…
heart
One of the times I have been most proud of them, is when they performed their first, sell out, tour! :D #ExtremeProudness
One of the times I have been most proud of them, is when they performed their first, sell out, tour!
over a year ago Sunny171 said…
heart
My best moment for them was when the guys got nominated for their first Brit award , this made me so proud of them:)so awesome they were so happy and I hope they get it they deserve it sooo muchh:D #lovin and supportin them all the way<3
My best moment for them was when the guys got nominated for their first Brit award , this made me so
over a year ago AnotherWorld1D said…
when their album was released
when their album was released
over a year ago Selena_Justin said…
heart
Their X-Factor Video Dairies...<33
Their X-Factor Video Dairies...<33
over a year ago BrilLiam said…
heart
When they singing 'Torn' at judges house and got through..
and they formed as a group at bootcamp...seriously I'm touch! :')
I'm happy for them and proud to be Directioner <3
When they singing 'Torn' at judges house and got through..
and they formed as a group at bootcamp...