Only Shun Kazami! Who is Ngaire?

princess9797 posted on Aug 13, 2011 at 11:47PM
Ngaire???I found this name in Shun s other club now im very confused .Firstly i thought she was just an OC but you need to read this:
from twilightshun:
ngaire is the queens second name and shun's girlfriend when they where kids and right now in the bakugan series all of them.Just because he doesn't talk about her they love each other.
(and this ):
She has brown hair, green eyes and all ways wears something black. she has ventas leonades and her and shun were born on the same day.
And she is sure about this Actually i searched for find any information about her but i couldnt find anything So what do you think??? I need your help ...

Only Shun Kazami! 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bloom97 said…
surprise
Oh im confused too
over a year ago ElafTalebHEJ said…
Maybe that twilightshun is that girl. Maybe she just wants to say something about her and Shun.. I'm not saying it is so but why wouldn't it be? Tssh, I at least don't believe in it...It's possible that Shun had that girl once and still loves her but I really don't think it's true.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mirafabia said…
angelic
What the hell!I thing the same like my sister.it can be but i thing it's not true.If she alive in fanpop,then yoû or someone should ask her who is ngaire.and don't say something about this sory.''Only is your oc name Ngaire?''or something...
over a year ago szabina1996 said…
surprise
me too confused
sunny
Aw, szab! U're so cute =^^=
over a year ago shunkazami1998 said…
surprise
No way
over a year ago KiraUchiha11 said…
Ngaire is a real character. so twilightshun is right hope this helps. Oh and
ElafTalebHEJ is right to with the:
"It's possible that Shun had that girl once and still loves her" part.
over a year ago jenny151 said…
can some one tell me when does ngaire appears in bakugan series? plzzzzzzzz.

The usual Bakugan is not on anymore. That Ngaire was just a fabrications all along. I dunno, but even IF Bakugan would continue, with Dan, Shun, Marucho as the main characters and not new ones from nowhere (As it is now all of a sudden -_-), I still don't think Ngaire would show up, whoever she is...
Some fans just made her up. I at least never heard of her before...
over a year ago bloom97 said…
Does anyone know bakugan mangas?If it has a manga maybe she is one of manga characters ?? just a guess...I don't know anything :S
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Traum17 said…
smirk
She doesn't exist !
Some crazy fan girl made her up !