Percy Jackson and the Olympians Demi-god maker

Dragonsinger posted on Jan 11, 2012 at 07:22PM
So, I'm a fanfiction writer, and I've started a PJO fic. I've been wanting to use more OC's(other characters), and so far I've made three. If you let me, I'd like to use your demi-gods. I'll post my three OC's and continue posting them as they're made. Let me know if you don't want your half-blood used, but please use the criteria below.

Name:
Mortal Parent:
Birthplace:
Current Living Place:
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:
Physical description:
Short Story:
Weapon of choice:
Which character would be their best friend?:
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?:

Percy Jackson and the Olympians 59 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

over a year ago Dragonsinger said…
big smile
Percy Jackson OC info 

Name: Alexandra Lillah Black 
Greek Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: *mother is dead, name unkown* adopted mother Yuma Nagasawi
Birthplace: Oregan, USA
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: one week, and a day
Physical description: Shoulder length black hair, green eyes. Pale skin. 5' 6". Thin, with curves
Dislikes: Spiders. 
Short Story: Alex 'blew up' the school the day she was sent to Camp. Yuma, her adopted mother, had been contacted by Grover Underwood, and when she made Alex upset, the demi-goddess was attacked by an Empusa. Grover took her across the country on a motorcycle, before they hopped on a train to New York. There they met Hachi Taraxippi, a ghost in need of being freed. They took him to Half-Blood Hill, and he granted Alex a wish, while they were being attack by a dragon. Alex takes the dragon, called Jada, and they became friends. Alex was claimed when she took the flag across the border. 
Weapon of choice: to play capture the flag, Alex was taken to th Hespheastus forge, where they had a Set of magical armor. Weapons Alex doesnt need are flashed into blue gems on the arm guards. Gems on the hips make the armor heavier. The two gems on the helmet make a force field. 
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:
Which character would be their best friend?: is kinda a loner, but she's friends with Percy, Grover, and Torun, another demi-god. (see below)
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Nico

Name: Torun Smith
Greek Parent: Hepheastus 
Mortal Parent: Emily Smith
Birthplace: Disneyland, back of an ambulance 
Current Living Place: Hepheastus cabin *fulltimer*
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: four years
Physical description: black, and stocky. Thick fingers and ripples wih muscle. Has shaggy brown hair and deep brown eyes
Dislikes: moths and butterfflies. 
Short Story: Torun was thirteen when he found his way to camp half blood, after being kicked into the street. He was usually quiet, but became louder and more confident as he made more friends. 
Weapon of choice: Large double bladed battle axe
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: idk
Which character would be their best friend?: Alex 
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: NA

Name: Xavier Johnson 
Age. 18
Greek Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Katy Johnson 
Birthplace: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood year rounder
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 7 years, 2 months, 5 days, 47 minutes and 31 seconds. 
Physical description: Blond, brown eyed. Tall, and lean. Bright smile. 
Likes: archery (duh!), volleyball, pretty girls, cards, playing guitar, painting. Daylight hours. Snakes
Dislikes: night. Darkness. Frogs. 
Short Story: was eleven when brought to Camp Half Blood, after destroying his neighbors house. A satyr and two other demigods happened to be passing by then, and took him with them. 
Weapon of choice: bow and quiver. 
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: the guy who plays Sam in glee 
Which character would be their best friend?: the two demigods he was bright with; Shane Wellington from Dionysus, and Joe Green from Hecate
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: too much of a womanizer to have one. Hits on the Aphrodite girls. 
XxJustThatKidxX commented…
please use my oc on the last page thx! :) over a year ago
over a year ago leevan1207 said…
Name: Andrew Lee
Greek Parent: Prometheus
Mortal Parent: Sara Lee
Birthplace: Long Island, New York
Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: I had been in Camp Half Blood since 10.(six years).
Physical description: Blond hair. hazel( normal: Green, when i look at the son: blue.(10 min)
Likes: Practicing, fighting, war game, sports, practicing my powers & swords.
Dislikes: Coffe.
Short Story: My mother told me the truth when my when i was starting to manipulate the water and earth. She told me about my father Prometheus creating the humankind & about me being a demigod.
Powers: Manipulate water and earth(ground), seeing little parts of the future(like in dreams...) & make little warriors with water and earth.(3 feeds).
Weapon: sword & and a bag of earth & water(craete at least a person)
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: ???
Which character would be their best friend?: the two demigods he was bright with; Jason Grace & Hazel.
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Piper or Reyna.
HestiaRocks commented…
Technically you'd be a Demi-Titan over a year ago
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
big smile
Name: Eragona(or Era) Marshes Age: 13 Greek Parent: Poseidon Mortal Parent: Sienna Marshes Birthplace: Logansport, Indiana Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood/With Percy's Mom How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood: 3 days Physical Description: Auburn hair styleis like Pinks Hazel eyes ( Sea Green to Brown to mix) 5'2 1/2" chubby has glasses Super pale skin(like europeans) Likes: time with Percy arts and crafts Sparring with Percy and Clarisse Swimming Dislike: Coffee Hights Spiders Chirons cousins the party horses Short Story: I was playing Skyrim on my ps3 when it killed me for no apparent reason and basicly sunk Peru Indiana(the place i lived before i knew) and my mum came in and i asked WTF just happened and she told me what i was then she sent me to Camp and to live with Percy and his Mom. And i am the 1st Dimigod with out Dyslexia. Powers: Control over Water can talk to fish horses and snails and crabs and the sort and i can do prety much what Percy Does and 2bits more. Weapon: Sword and water and horse stampedes If this character was in a movie what actor/actress would play them: the girl whos playing Renesmee Which character would be their best friend: Annabeth Elizabeth R.D. Andrew Lee. Which character would be their boyfriend/girlfriend: Nico maybe.
over a year ago ChildOfHades69 said…
wink
Name: Sophia (Soph for short) Jasmine Marcepolla (Pronounced mar-say-pol-luh)
Greek Parent: Hades
Mortal Parent: Gemma Marcepolla
Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Current Living Place: Hades Cabin, Camp Half-Blood. Year Round Camper.
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: She has been since she was eleven (three years.)
Physical description: Sophia is 5'9" and has dead straight dark chocolate brown hair just past her shoulders. Her eyes are, described by her closest friend (and her slight crush) Oscar, son of Hecate, as dark as Tartarus, full of mystery and leaving you wondering what she is thinking. She has slightly tanned skin, not dark but not pasty either. She is relatively skinny with a curvy figure and strong muscles. Her legs are very long and she prefers to wear shorts to emphasise her long legs, so she can be seen as taller and overwhelm others. She is a very fast runner with lots of endurance.
Likes: Darkness, tigers, athletics and sports, drawing and expressing emotions through art, playing the guitar.
Dislikes: Big crowds, attention, most of the Olympians (she was brought up by Hades before taken to camp, being 'trained' to dislike the Olympians.)
Short Story: Sophia was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with her mother. Her mother had no idea about Sophia's father being Hades, Lord of the Underworld, and is a regular mortal (who can't see through the mist.) Hades still grieves over the loss of Bianca di Angelo, and wishes for a daughter. He sends Alecto the Fury to bring her to the underworld at age ten, where she meets her father and is taught about her life. She is sent to camp at age eleven, accompanied by the Furies. As soon as she was seen walking over Half-Blood Hill with three Furies not attacking her, Chiron immediately recognises her as a child of Hades. She gets along well with her half-brother Nico di Angelo, often travelling with him in the Underworld when her father calls them both there. She is very rude, disliked by many, but those who are close to her know that she is mostly misunderstood. She has a terrible case of her fatal flaw, holding grudges.
Weapon of choice: Her father gave her a magic item at the age of ten. It is two black and maroon tight, leather bracelets, one on either wrist, that turn into two stygian iron hunting knives when she wills them to. She owns a black bow with blood red strings and a quiver full of black arrows, which she is competent with, but prefers hand to hand combat. She is terrible at fighting with a spear.
Which character would be their best friend?: As a child of Hades she feels very isolated at camp, but has found friendship in Oscar Bradford, son of Hecate. She met him when they were put together as a scout group during capture the flag, both of their skills proving helpful and resulting in Oscar and Sophia taking the flag together. Their friendship blossomed when they had a sword-fighting class together and were partnered up in a duel. Sophia beat him easily, since Oscar preferred to fight with his magic and a spear. The two became great friends, often teasing each other. He is her closest friend, and the Aphrodite cabin tease them about being a couple already.
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Eventually Oscar and Sophia get together.
kiss
Whoopwhoop go daughters of the Big Three. And yes I do kinda like Soph's bro. And I need too change my oc's boyfriend thing.
kiss
Fuck it won't let me change it oh well here is the change; boyfriend: Cris Johnson(not related to the Johnson on this site) and Cris is mortal and my boyfriend in real life. :{)
over a year ago ELIZABUG7 said…
name:Cathren(Cat)Loreain Wild age:11 greek parent:Artemis mortal parent:unkown Wild birth place:unknown currrnet living place:Artemis cabin time spent at CHB:11 years physical descrition:night black hair,silver eyes,very pale skin(im not very good at describing oc charecters...) likes:all animals,with the exeption of dogs,not wolves,being alone,moon,archery,running,hunting,cats,sn­ow,­mus­ic. dislikes:dogs,insects,spiders,crowds,girly girls. short stoy:"SPHINX!!!"i yelled as i was heading up the hill.sure enough just as i predicted that old horse came galloping out of that house."lady artemis?" he asked"no!im a anteater and your a penguin!"i yelled as i got up to him "no,i mean what are you doing here?"i handed him the bundle resting in my arms "take her her names Cathren Loreain Wild""is-is she yours?""um...yeah you know afrodite and her little triks,i still cant belive i fell for that"then i simply transported back to the hunters. weopon of choice:bow and hunting knives,duh! whoes thier BFF?:Laina Elizabeth Ray(daughter of appolo) whos their girl/boyfriend?:no one
just to say Artemis is a total maiden over a year ago
over a year ago live2laugh said…
Name: Apolla Fox
Greek parent: Apollo
Human parent:????
Birthplace: ??????
Current place: ?????!
How long at camp: 8 yrs.
Discription: Long blonde curly hair, lightening blue eyes,
Tan skin, wears short jeans and a lightening blue t-shirt.
Dislikes: stuck up snobes
Story: lives in a family of 4 kids
Weapon: dragon daggers
Best friend: annabeth
Boyfriend: Percy Jackson
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kidofhades97 said…
Name -- Kayla Marie
Age -- 16
Greek Parent -- Apollo
Mortal Parent -- Ophelia Marie
Birthplace -- Magdburg, Germany
Current Living Place -- Camp Half Blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood? -- six months
Physical description -- Petite (5'5"), ivory skin, long auburn curls, pretty
Likes -- Music (mostly, rock/Indie rock), archery, poetry
Dislikes -- pop music, mean Aphrodite girls, snakes
Short Story -- She's very mischievous and sarcastic, but she's very kind and brave.
Weapon of choice -- obsidian bow and arrows
Which character would be their best friend? -- Nico
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend? -- Nico
over a year ago Caleigh210 said…
big smile
Name: Juliette McAthy
Mother: Athena
Father: Rene McAthy
Birthplace: New York New York
Current living place: Camp Half- Blood
How long at camp: Newbie
Physical Description: (Being totally different from all her other siblings) Dark brown curly- wavy hair, light brown skin, grey eyes with a blue outline, fit, tall.
Likes: Running, ice cream, sining, dancing, writing, reading, speaking her mind
Dislikes: Spiders, mean people (Annabeth a little since she picks on her), dbag people, people dissing her friends
Short Story: Secret. ;D (I'm also a Fanfic writer. If you guys want to read it, send me a message or something and I'll post. =D =))))) But Juliette is a tough girl, isn't a girly, likes dark colours (usually), isn't afraid to say what she thinks is right. Does have a foul mouth sometimes, loves music, intelligent, very good at smart remarks and comebacks.
Weapon of choice: A necklace given to her by her mother, that when pulled off, turns into a 12 inch blade dagger.
Best friends: Percy Jackson, Xavier Johnson, Alexandra Black
Boyfriend: Um... I don't know. I was planning for her to end up with Percy, but Percabeth fans would whip my ass for it. xP So I'm still thinking about it. =D

Hey, guys! For my fanfic, is it alright if I use your OC's as well? =) If not it's alright too.
athenachild13 commented…
yeah daughters of Athena!!!!! over a year ago
over a year ago ivor696 said…
name-nathaniel cerberus christian
age-12
location of birth-walsall
current location-leamore and camp half blood
spent time at CHB-2 years.
parent[god]-hades
parent[mortal]-vickie and peter christian
powers-makes shadowy object including body parts , teleports using fire and transforms into a winged mintaur.
weapon[s] of choice-double sided weapon [ one side pitchfork and the an axe ]
personality-mixed
description-[look at bottom]
most likely to be his best friend-percy
mortal best friend-all of his freinds and family
short story-when i was 10 accidently sent fire to deputy head [ fury ] and then my head of music [ a senator ] rushed him to CHB and know his favourite teacher is his music teacher.
name-nathaniel cerberus christian
age-12
location of birth-walsall
current location-leamore and ca
nice pic over a year ago
over a year ago CottonCandy23 said…
Name: Skylar Furthord
Greek Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Lucas Furthord
Birthplace: California
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 3 years
Physical description: hazel eyes, light brown ringlets, medium height, pale skin, nice, brave, fearless, strong
Likes: Having adventures, after school Greek lessons, archery
Dislikes: Pink and makeup
Short Story: Skylar wasn't anything like a normal Aphrodite demigod, she was the complete opposite. She liked to have adventures and experiment with different weapons. People thought she was weird because of her ADHD and dyslexia and she only had one friend, but she wasn't sure if she even liked Skylar. She eventually became a hunter of Artemis
Weapon of choice: Bow and arrow
Which character would be their best friend?: Thalia Grace
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: -
over a year ago hippopto64 said…
big smile
Name: Audrey

Greek Parent: Athena

Mortal Parent: Justin

Birthplace: Provo, UT

Current Living Place: CHB year-round

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 4 years; since I was 8

Physical description: tall, thin, fast, long wavy dark brown hair

Dislikes: onions, monsters

Short Story: I was attacked in third grade by a harpy posing as a lunch lady. I was brought to CHB, claimed by Athena, and joined the hunters of artemis after my father was killed.

Weapon of choice: sword, disguised as a silver friendship bracelet, or a bow, disguised as a pair of headphones

Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth or thalia

Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Hunters of artemis, remember? My love life is OVER
over a year ago HestiaRocks said…
Name: William McCarlton-Smith
Age: Immortal unless he is killed by weaponry/poisons (like the Hunters of Artemis), looks 25
Greek Parent: Hestia
Mortal Parent: Lord James McCarlton-Smith, son of Apollo, his mother was a daughter of Athena
Birthplace: Western Countryside, England
Current Living Place: None fixed
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Never been (see short story)
Physical description: 5"9, stocky but not fat, dark blonde, wavy hair and blue eyes, silver-coloured glasses
Dislikes: Dionysus, for how he made his mother rescind her place on Olympus

Short Story:
William was born to an English Lord during the time when Mount Olympus resided on the British Isles. Hestia had been thrown off Olympus after trying to defend it from Echidna (similar to her role in T.L.O. NOTE she was later banished to Tartarus by Poseidon) and recuperated in the house of his father. As a debt of gratitude for saving her life, and a compensation gift for her now lover who she could not be with, she asked Zeus to allow her to create a demigod child, which he did by *persuading* Prometheus to help. She imbued this child with her powers over the home and family and gave him to her lover to be raised...

He defeated many monsters whilst going to "Brunner's Boarding School" the English form of Camp Half-Blood, finding his best friends in James McKonan, a son of Athena and Jane Celeste-Maurice, a daughter of Aphrodite and legacy of Harmonia, and, after leaving Chiron's tutorship, getting married to long-term lover Elizabeth O'Donald, a daughter of Apollo and legacy of Asklepios. On their fifth Wedding Anniversay, Hermes came to the four and requested an audience on Olympus, in which the gods gave them the opportunity to join the "Mediterranean Guard" a group that acted as a barrier stopping the ancient, more violent monsters still residing in Greece and Rome from reaching the new home of Western Civilisation. They accepted and have patrolled the borders of the Mediterranean ever since.

Weapon of choice: Using his powers (transporting beings to their home, in the case of monster 1,000's of miles away or music to placate monsters) and intelligence first, and violence a distinct second, using a rapier-style sword that is disguised as a fire stoke, or his powers over fire.
over a year ago themovielover00 said…
Name: Anastasia Hall

Mortal Parent: Unnamed dead mother

Birthplace: Michigan, U.S.

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 5 years

Physical Description: Short light blonde and black streaked hair, one purple and one bright blue eye, tannish, 6'5", fairly skinny

Likes: Dancing, Theater, Sword fighting, Painting and Sculpting

Dislikes: Monsters, Decision Making, Make-up

Short Story: Her house burned down, killing her mother. She spent two months in an orphanage where her father came to her in her dreams and told her who she was. She spent a year trekking from Michigan to New York with Hades' help, fighting many monsters on the way. She was claimed almost immediately after she passed Thalia's Pine. She's spent 5 years training for a prophecy the oracle gave her.

Weapon of Choice: A crystal necklace she received for her 13th birthday. When she taps it she can summon a special silver sword, shield, and body armor.

Which character would be their best friend?: Leo and Nico

Which character would be their boyfriend/girlfriend?: Leo
over a year ago The_Percy_Lover said…
Name: Aurora Matilda Jones

Greek Parent: Zues

Mortal Parent: Janie Merope Riddle(distant relative of Voldemort in the Harry Potter series)

Birthplace: London, UK

Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood all year round

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Since she was 10

Physical description: 5'6', slender, hair color and eye color change with mood.

Dislikes: The Beach, Horses, Chic-flicks, monsters

Short Story: Aurora Matilda Jones is not your average demi-god. She is half witch from her mothers side and has lernt magic. When her mother goes missing when she is 10, she makes her own way to camp from London with the help of family friend Luna.

Weapon of choice: Wand and Sword

Which character would be their best friend?: She has 3: Nico, Piper and Leo

Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Nico despite her fathers warnings
over a year ago ekato38 said…
Name: Emma Gwen Katoack

Greek Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Selena Katoac

Birthplace: Chicago, IL

Current living place: Camp Half-Blood

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Since she was 11

Physical description: 5' 5'', light blond hair and blue eyes

Likes: Soccer, Adventure, Hanging out with friends, Laughing, Any form of water

Dislikes: Cheerleaders, Really girly-girls, being cold

Short Story: Emma is a very powerful demigod. She realized she was special when she was 9, and used her power of controlling water to her use. She ran away from home at 10, and got at Camp Half-Blood a year later.

Weapon of Choice: Sword

Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth and her brother Percy!

Which character would be their boyfriend/girlfriend?: Leo
over a year ago Skulleader13 said…
Name: Justin Westwood

Mortal Parent: Jennifer Westwood

Birthplace: Newmarket ON

Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood or Camp Jupiter

How long have you been at Camp Half Blood?: since 9 and only during summers from now on

Physical Description: 5' 6", a little tan, short Brown hair and Brown eyes

Likes: soccer, being alone, being underground, adventure, Cerberus

Dislikes: Clowns, Slender, girly- girls, people who hurt his friends

Short Story: Justin is not the kind of person you would be friends with but if you are you know your safe unless he is asleep, when Justin found he was a demi-god he was only 7 when he ran into a shadow a landed elsewhere, he ran away when he was 8 because every kid in school ether called him the creepazoid or beat him up, he got to Camp Half-Blood a few days later on November 1st which is also his birthday.

Weapon of choice: Sword

Which character would be their best friend?: Nico, Hazel, Frank, Percy, Grover, Leo, Piper, Jason, Annabeth, Tyson, Ella, Thalia

Which character would be their boyfriend/girlfriend?: my character has a crush on some girls around his age and only children of Zeus or Poseidon
over a year ago Percillea said…
Name: Percillea (Percy [XD] for short)

Mortal Parent: Devin Monswayne

Birthplace: Brilliant, Ohio

Current Living Place: Hermes Cabin, Camp Half Blood

How Long Have you Been Staying At Camp Half Blood?: 4 Days

Physical Appearance: Caucasian Female, Black Hair, Brown Eyes

Dislikes: Poisonous Spiders, Snakes, Zucchini

(Skipping Short Story)

Weapon of Choice: Bow, Arrows, Knives, Swords

What Character Would Be Their best Friend?: Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood, Tyson

What Character Would Be Their Boy/girlfriend?: (An Older) Nico
over a year ago witchking90 said…
Name:Nathaniel Kierlevou
Greek parent:Perses
Mortal parent:(Demigod)Clara Kierlevou by Phanes
Birthplace:Rome,Italy
Currently Living in:New Jersey
How long has he been staying at camp half blood:3days
Physical Appearance:Golden Brown,Blue eyes,Caucasian male, Pretty boy look
Dislikes:Neutrality
Short story:he has a natural affinity for Destruction and Creation. He has the ability to destroy or create anything he touches but he doesnt know how to control it.he was chased by giants, Cyclopes, and other creatures, his mother and him had to go to America for so many monsters were chasing them, on there way to camp half blood a group of Othorus were chasing him. His mother was going to fight the monsters till out of no where a mass lightning storm appeared above the othoruses and destroyed them. Once inside the camp. A bright light appeared. Showing not one but 2 symbols one of Phanes and one of Perses . And when he touched a peice of wood with his left hand it was obliterated and when he touched the ground with his right , it produced a giant tree
Weapons of choice :Twin swords
Best friend:Percy Jackson or Clarisse
Boyfriend/girlfriend:any girl

over a year ago GoodWitchesRAJA said…
Name: Autumn Miller

Years at Camp Half-Blood: 14

Current Living place: Camp Half Blood Zeus Cabin

Crush: Percy Jackson son of Poseidon (duh! srry i love him soooo much i just had to!)

Fatal Flaw: Doesn't do the best at handling lots of pressure

Godly Parent: Zeus

Best Friends: Annabeth, Austin Harrison son of Aphrodite, Grover, Percy

Hometown: IDK (read story below!)

Appearance: Long blonde hair, Big Blue eyes (the color of sapphires), Tallish, lean and skinny, Slightly muscular

Dislikes: spiders and snakes

Weapon of choice: I can work with anything

Story Of Life: I do not know where I was born. I was dropped off at the front door the day I was born. I have lived in Camp Half Blood my entire life. When Percy Jackson came here I immediately liked him. I make friends easily and lots of people like me. Also I can read minds!
Name: Autumn Miller 

Years at Camp Half-Blood: 14 

Current Living place: Camp Half
over a year ago GoodWitchesRAJA said…
I grabbed my towel and headed to the lake. The first day of summer break, lots of people were arriving today. I grabbed my suntan lotion and started to rub it in. I walked down the down and did a swan dive straight in it felt great! (that is the bikini below)
I grabbed my towel and headed to the lake. The first day of summer break, lots of people were arrivin
over a year ago athenachild13 said…
Use this for you story please
Name: Cassie (Cassandra) Le Févre
Greek parent: Athena
Mortal parent: Nathanael Le Févre
Birthplace: Paris France
Living place: Camp left her there. Halfblood, cabin of Athena
How long at CHB: 9 years
Physical: Long brown/red hair braided with spikes, short and light/skinny, tan, gold-brown eyes
Dislikes: spiders, enclosed spaces (arachnephobic and claustrophobic)
Story: When Cassie was born her dad didn't want her cause he was already married, so he raised her for two years then smuggled her onto a plane to North Carolina and left her there. The baggage unloader found her and put jet in an orphanage were she spent one miserable year. She only knew French not English so she was really confused. Finally a satyr found her and brought her to Camp Halfblood where she had lived ever since.
Weapon: magic sword/bow/knife
Best friend: likes Piper and Annabeth but they think of her as a little kid, Gabi Gilligan who is in Demeter cabin
Boyfriend: no guys!! Cassie is single and wants to keep it that way
over a year ago kelplegs357 said…
name: Tristan Hough
imortal parent: pesiedon
mortal parent: crisy hough (she is half vampire making tristan 25% vamp)
birth place: new york city
home: canada ontario
has been at camp: 5 years
discrption: he has blond hair and blue eyes. he is very slow and a little short
dislikes: fresh water lakes
story: in 1812 tristan got out of bed in the midle of the midle of the night to go and hunt cause his didnt like him hunting. he jumped out the window from 3 floors up and landed on his feat and he walked farther into the city he tryed to stay to the side because thout everbody would be fiting in the war but it was quiet after he chaut a few rats he started to go home when some one came at him with a sword and almost cut his arm off so he started to climb a wall jumping on leges and window sills. he thout it was just one hunter but then a person on anether building tryed to shoot him with a bow so he jumped off the building and turned the corner where a guy was doing some sort of spell. his hole body whent num andhe fellasleep. when he woke up he was in a dark place (tartarus) and he stayed there for 4oo years.
wepon: black pearl that changes into a stone silver(metal that turns u 2 stone) sword
best friend: riley a kid of hades
gb: zoe nightshade (comes back)
over a year ago Shadowhunter134 said…
Name: Roxanna Ophelia Harrison
Mortal Parent: Kara Harrison
Birthplace: Unknown
Current Living Place: Camp Half-blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood: Since she was 5
Physical description: She has black hair that reaches past her shoulders, deep blue eyes (her dad says she got them from her mother). She also has piercings.
Likes: Friends, video games, anime, animals (they like her too, which seems kinda weird), music. favourite bands include Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, and Skillet.
Dislikes: Bullies, anyone who hurts her pride or her friends. She also has a fear of bees, wasps and hornets.
Short Story:
She can't remember where she was born, and her dad wouldn't tell her. Her mother died shortly after she was born, so her dad decided to take care of her until the age of 5, where she spent her summers there. If needed, she stays there longer. Her relationship with her father is unusually strong, she's a daddy's girl. She's a good fighter, and though she is well-respected in camp, the other campers fear her. She's is also close to her half-brother, Nico Di Angelo. She is a loyal friend, and if anyone threatens to her hurt friends or family, she will not hesitate to protect them. Her fatal flaw is not loyalty, dependency, or protectiveness, it is her short-temper. Her dad is protective of her, especially after Bianca's, Maria's, and her own mother's death. He is not as protective of Nico because he knows Nico can take care of himself, and wants him stronger.
Weapon of choice: Anything with a blade though her signature weapon is the DemonClaw (A pitch black sword with blood red kanji meaning conqueror on the blade)
Best friends: Percy, Annabeth, Nico (she is best friends with her brother), Leo, Jason, Grover, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Travis, Connor, Clarisse
Boyfriend: Leo Valdez (she calls him hotshot. They're only crushing right now though)

Use mine if you want..... :D
Name: Roxanna Ophelia Harrison
Mortal Parent: Kara Harrison
ilovebookz456 commented…
lol....AWESOME over a year ago
over a year ago MrsLeoValdez said…
Name: Kassia Hoyland
Greek Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Emma Hoyland
Birthplace: Mullingar, Ireland
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Since I was 7 years old after running away from home aged 5
Physical description: Red hair (dyed to look like fire :), blue eyes
Likes: Fighting, protecting friends, hanging out with friends and spending time with boyfriend
Dislikes: Mean people, people who think they're better than others, prejudice
Short Story: She was born to an abusive mother and dad that wasn't around. Finally had enough and ran away from home aged 5 - made it to Camp Half-Blood at aged 7 and began training when she got to camp
Weapon of choice: Bow and arrow (strange for Ares girl, but thats what she works best with) and sword (as a back up for up close combat)
Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth Chase, Clarrise la Rue, Katie Gardner and Piper McClean
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: LEO VALDEZ

PICTURE IS OF HER HAIR!!
Name: Kassia Hoyland
Mortal Parent: Emma Hoyland
Birth
over a year ago imawarrior365 said…
Name: Isabella Rosalie Hale
Mortal Parent: Elijah Hale
Birthplace: Washington D.C
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 5 years
Physical description: Straight brown hair,green eyes,tan skin,short,nose piercing
Dislikes: Herself,her dad and fighting
Short Story: Bella got to camp when she was 11,she wasn't claimed immediately,and had to stay in the Hermes cabin,well in there she grew close to Conner.He made her feel beautiful and important. When she was claimed as an Aphrodite child she thought that she wasn't good enough and developed an eating disorder,bulimia.No matter how much people tried to help her,the only person who was able to help her was Conner.She only goes home for the holidays,Bella and her dad don't get along,he blames her for why her mom isn't around.She was only bulimic for 3 yrs,when Conner admitted that he was in love with her,which is why she decided to get better.
Weapon of choice: Anything
Which character would be their best friend?: Everyone
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Conner Stoll
Name: Isabella Rosalie Hale
Mortal Parent: Elijah Hale 
Birthplace
over a year ago Thunder_Charger said…
Percy Jackson OC info

Name: Drake Armageddon
Godly Parent(s): Demigod Spawn, made of essence of; Hades, Hephaestus, Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Ares, Aphrodite, and secretly a hint of Kronos
Mortal Parent: Lisa Amageddon
Birthplace/Spawnpoint: Tartarus
Current living place: Bunker 10
Time at camp half blood: 6 years
Physical Desc.: Blood red eyes that when he is not insane turn Sky Blue, white hoodie with several blood stains on it, Void Black hair with red tips, Ocean blue Jeans with several blood stains + many obvious rips and tears, pale white face and is so skinny that his ribs almost tear through his chest, big wide eyes and an impossibly big smile with blood red lips.( is insane because of glitches of Hepheastus's Celestial Bronze Brain (Prototype).
Friends: Voices in head

Weapon(s)
===============

Oblivion: A void black blade with powers that easliy overpower Riptide and Jason's Gold Coin

Angel's Light: A cloud white blade and emperial gold sheath this weapon of light can over come any mount of darkness

Dual Weild
============
When Drake holds both weapons he becomes to minds at once one insane and one not and becomes unstoppable.
over a year ago Thunder_Charger said…
Percy Jackson OC Info

Name: Andrew Hyde
Mortal Parent: none
Birthplace/Spawnpoint: Olympus
Current living place: Camp Half Blood
Time at Camp Half Blood: Ran away at age 4, got to camp at age 7
Physical Description: Blonde hair Electric yellow eyes with lightning shaped pupils, Blue jacket and orange Camp Half Blood T-shirt, ripped jeans and yellow parkour Nikes.
Parkour, Friends, Family, Camp Half Blood, Muffins.
Girlfriend: none
Weapon of choice
====================

Vronti(Thunder)

An Emperial gold hilt with a blade of pure electricity.

over a year ago achase818 said…
Name: Lexi Forman
Mortal Parent: Kris Forman
Birthplace: Warwick, RI
Currently living: Saunderstown, RI (school year) and CHB (summer)
Time at CHB: 7 years, 11 months, 3 days, 17 hours, 1 minute, 53 seconds
Phisical Description: Straight, dirty blond hair, gray eyes (with a touch of blue), 5'4, thin
Likes: Archery, architecture, reading, academics/school, Greek mythology, French (language), and music (mainly country and pop)
Dislikes: Spiders (being daughter of Athena), bears *shivers*, grammar errors (pet peeve), dumb, pretty, slutty girls who think their soooooooooo amazing, player boys *gagging*, people who use me to get good grades, popping balloons, loading signs (can't they ever completely fill the circle, UUHHRRGG!), strange moving designs that repeat things (same as loading signs), commotion, reading or presenting in public, and my "ex-step-dad" *barf*.
Short Story: Got injured a lot as a little kid, parents got divorced when I was 8, I love my little sister to death, I realized what a jerk my step-dad was, my mom kept on breaking up and getting back together with step-dad, mom finally dumped him and got restraining order, I moved probably 1,000 times, mom found a nice boyfriend, and that's about it.
Weapon of choice: Bow and arrows and/or dagger!
Who would your best friend(s) be: Annabeth Chase, Clarisse, Selina, Nico, Thalia, Grover, Juniper, Tyson, Leo, Piper, Jason.
Who would your boyfiriend/girlfriend be: Sorry to all the Percabeth fan, I am one as well, but I would SOOOOOOOOO date Percy!
over a year ago ilovebookz456 said…
kiss
Name:Renee Chu
Greek/Roman Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Cindy Chu
Years at Camp-Half blood: 8 years
Birthplace:Unknown
Current Living Place: Camp- Half Blood
Boyfriend: Percy jackson
Friends: All the characters
Like: Fun stuff. books, rollercoasters, amusement parks
Hates: ANNOYINg STUFF
over a year ago Demigod_Callia said…
Name-Callia Mikos
Age-13
Greek parent-Athena
Mortal parent-dead
Birthplace-Athens, Greece
Current living place-Camp half-blood
How long have you been at camp halfblood?-First time this summer
Physical description-tall, with long brown hair that is usually in a braid, stormy grey eyes. Pretty, long-legged, and lean,with curves.
Likes-books, architecture, engineering, Greek food, music, animals
Dislikes-spiders, pizza, popcorn, pink
Short story- Was born in Greece and has lives there all her life. Her father died so she was raised by her grandmama. Has known she was a daughter of Athena her whole life, but didn't come to camp because her grandmama wanted to send her there when she was 13. She has a reasonably good relationship with her mother, who loves her grandmama. Her mother allowed her to leave Greece on one condition. She not fall in love with a Poseidon boy. So far loves camp.
Weapon of choice-two celestial bronze crescent moon daggers with moonstones embedded in the handles. (A gift from her mother' shall sister Artemis) transform into her lucky charms a moonstone and an stone owl
Best friends-Masi, Aricia, and Leo
Boyfriend-X

Name-Masi Smith
Age-13
Greek parent-Hecate
Mortal parent-Karone Smith
Birthplace-Detroit
Current living place-camp
How long have you been at camp halfblood?-since she was a baby.
Physical description-short, red hair, dark blue eyes. Shortish, lean, athletic, and agile
Likes-Magic, music, archery, cats, hamburgers
Dislikes-Dogs, sword fighting, bacon
Short story-Masi was born in Detroit but her dad didn't want her so he ditched her at camp half-blood. Her mother visited her once, when she was claimed. Chiron raised her like his own and he is like a father to her. She met Callia when she came this summer and they became fast friends. She and Aricia are on speaking terms for now.
Weapon of choice-her magic and her bow and arrows
Best friends-Callia and Annabeth, sometimes Aricia
Boyfriend-X

Name-Aricia Lopez
Age-13
Greek parent-Apollo (blessed by Artemis)
Mortal parent-Ana Lopez
Birthplace-Mexico City, Mexico
Current living place-camp
How long have you been at camp halfblood?-Since I was 12
Physical description-tall, with chocolate brown hair, tan skin, and chocolate brown eyes. Athletic, pretty, long legged.
Likes-running, archery, sunrises, full moons, hunting, animals, her mamas cooking
Dislikes-walking, sword fighting, complete darkness, hamburgers
Short story-Was born in Detroit, and lived with her mother until her 12th year when her mother go sick and couldn't take car of her. A satyr found her and brought her to camp halfblood. She has been living her ever since. Met Masi the first day she came and they were fast friends. But they get into fights easily, right now they are on speaking terms.
Weapon if choice-Silver bow and golden arrows that her father and his twin gave her. Transform into a bracelet with the sun and moon on it.
Best friends-Callia, sometimes Masi, Leo, Annabeth
Boyfriend- X

Feel free to use all of them or just one of them or two of them.
over a year ago shadow-master_2 said…
Name: Shizuka Hayashi.
Greek Parent: Khione, Athena (Grandmother).
Mortal Parent: Hozuki Hayashi.
Birthplace: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan.
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood, Athena Cabin.
How long has she been a Camp Half Blood: 8 years.

Physical Description: She has slightly pale skin, stands at 5'9, has icy blue hair with blonde streaks and grey eyes. She has a permanent scowl on her face.
Personality: Stoic and silent around people she doesn't know. Kind and helpful to her friends. She is also very smart and loyal.
Dislikes: Arrogance, Loudmouths and Idiots.

Short Story: She was born 4 years before Percy was on 27th March 1989 and moved to the USA with her father aged 6 and joined Camp at 12 years old and her father was killed in a monster attack days later.

Weapon(s) of choice: A standard katana with a square shaped icy blue tsuba and hilt that has snowflake designs on it. A standard wakizashi with square shaped grey tsuba and hilt that has an owl on it.
Characters who would be her best friend: Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood, Thalia Grace.
Character would be her boyfriend: None.

Use my character in fan fiction.
over a year ago Caleo710 said…
Demigod #1

Name: Cameron Syria (her friends call her Cam)

Greek parent: Ares, Aphrodite (great Grandmother)

Mortal parent: Mia Syria (great granddaughter of Aphrodite)

Birthplace: Mamie, Florida

Current living place: Vermont

How long has she been in camp half-blood: 4 summers (discovered she was a demigod at age 10)

Physical Description: Her hair is waist long blond hair with blood red streaks. She also had red eyes and pale skin, stands at 5'6.

Personality: Kind and helpful to her friends. cold and suspicious when meeting strangers (suspicious that they might be monsters). Only uses violence as self defense or as a last resort. She also uses violence to protect other students from bullies (that includes protecting other campers from children of Ares).

Likes: helping others and winning battles with her siblings

Dislikes: Her siblings, bullies, and anyone who hurts her family and friends.

Short Story: When Cameron was 5, she had an older step brother who was 18. he was always there for her and when he was 18, a man mugged him and killed him. since then, Cameron hated violence, even though she was a daughter of Ares. When she was ten years old, a monster disguised as a school bully attacked her. Her Best friends, twin demigod daughters of Athena (she knew she was a demigod), defeated the monster and when Cameron demanded answers, Samantha and Tamantha (the demigods), took her to camp. Cameron and her mother then moved closer to camp and since then Cameron went every summer to camp and sometimes during school vacations.

Weapon of Choice: Her weapon of choice is a dagger or a spear (depends on which is better for the situation)

Best Friends: Tamantha, Samantha, Marietta, Scott, Timothy, and Austin

Boyfriend: Desmond

Demigod #2

Name: Tamantha Sullivan (called Tam by her friends and Tammy by her sister and aunt)

Greek parent: Athena

Mortal Parent: Dan Sullivan

Birthplace: New York, New York

Current living place: Camp Half blood, stays all year

How Long has she been at camp Half blood: 8 years

Physical Description: She has vampire pale skin, pixie cut blond hair with grey highlights, and grey eyes

Personality: Tamantha is extremely smart and she isn't dyslexic. She and her sister are 2 of the 5 smartest Athena children. Tamantha is also extremely resourceful. She is also outgoing and tough.

Likes: reading, hanging out with her friends, and spending time with her sister

Dislikes: people who hurt her sister, people who tell her she's wasting her time reading, and spiders.

Short story: When Tamantha and Samantha were born, Samantha was taken to camp half blood by her mother since her father couldn't support both of them and Athena felt remorse for him. When Tamantha was 3 years old, her father died from Cancer and she was taken to her aunt (her dad's step sister who was a daughter of Iris). When Tamantha was 6, her aunt took her to camp half blood where, when she was claimed, Athena told her Samantha was her twin sister and they've been best friends since. When Tamantha was 9, she and her sister were sent to protect Cameron. Once they saved Cameron and told her about camp, they became friends.

Weapon of Choice: a dagger and a shield

Best friends: Samantha, Marietta, Scott, Austin, Cameron, and Desmond

Boyfriend: Timothy

Demigod #3

Name: Samantha Sullivan (called Sam by her friends and called Sammy by her sister and aunt)

Mortal Parent: Dan Sullivan

Birthplace: New York, New York

Current living place: Camp half blood, stays all year

How long has she been at camp half blood: all her life

Physical Description: Vampire pale skin, Long blond hair, grey eyes, and grey glasses

Personality: Samantha is smart, not dyslexic, and one of the five smartest children of Athena. She is also very resourceful. Unlike her sister, Samantha is shy and scared easily.

Likes: reading, hanging out with her sister, and hanging out with her friends

Dislikes: spiders, Monsters, people who hurt her sister, and most children of Ares

Short Story: While Samantha was at camp, she never learned how to fight. When she met her sister, she learned to fight. When she saved Cameron with her sister, she became much braver.

Weapon of Choice: bow and arrows

Best friends: Tamnatha, Timothy, Marrietta, Austin, Cameron, Scott, and Desmond

Boyfriend: No boyfriend but she has a crush on Scott

Demigod #4

Name: Marietta Chandler (Mary for her friends)

Greek parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent: Adam Chandler

Birthplace: San Francisco

Current living place: New York

How long has she been at camp half blood: 5 summers

Physical description : Long black hair, eye colors are icy blue, pink, and gold. Pale skin. Scar on her right shoulder from a monster attack.

Personality: Smart, cares about how she looks but doesn't let it control her life, and also good at battle.

Likes: Her friends and proving she isn't a dumb daughter of Aphrodite

Dislikes: Make up and people who assume she can't fight because of who her mother is

Short story: When Marietta was 10, she was brought to camp by her father, who could see through the mist. When there, she learned to fight and proved how tough she was. she can also charm speak

Weapon of choice: a pair of lace gloves with a pink gem on each of them. when the gems are pressed, they reveal wolverine like claws. made for her by her boyfriend.

Best friends: Tamantha, Timothy, Cameron, Desmond, Scott, and Samantha

Boyfriend: Austin

Demigods #'s 5 and 6

Names: Scott and Desmond

Greek parent: Apollo

Mortal parent Amanda Scampers

Note: they're brothers

Ages: Scott is 14 and Desmond is 15

Birthplace: San Francisco

Current living place: Camp half blood

How long at camp: 10 years

Like: Desmond likes his friends and laying capture the flag. Scott likes reading and capture the flag

dislike: they both dislike monsters and nighttime

Physical description: they both have blond hair and orange eyes

Personalities: Desmond is outgoing and Scott is shy

Short story: They were taken to camp by their mother at ages 5 and 4 and grew up at camp

Weapons: bows and arrows

Best friends: Tamantha, Samantha, Cameron, Marietta, Austin, and Timothy

Girlfriends: Desmond i dating Cameron and Scott has a crush on Samantha.

Demigod #7

Name: Austin

Birthplace: Tracy

current living place: Camp half blood

Greek parent: Hephaestus

Mortal parent: Emily Sanders

how long at camp: 6 years

dislikes: when his machines fail

Physical description: blond hair and green eyes

Note: is a fire starter

Personality: hard working and a perfectionist

Short story he and Timothy were best friends growing up and when they went to camp, they did evreything together

Best friends: Timothy, Samantha, Cameron, Scott, Tamantha, Desmond

Girlfriend: Marietta

weapon: a giant hammer

Demigod #8

Name: Timothy banks ( called Timmy by his friends)

Greek parent: Hermes

Mortal parent: Amy Banks

Birthplace: Tracy

Current living place: Camp half blood

How long at camp: 6 years

Dislikes: getting caught

Short story: same as Austin

Physical description: brown hair, brown eyes, and a scar under his right eye

Personality: strong sense of humor, but serious when needed to be

Weapon: dagger

Best friends: Samantha, Austin, Desmond, Marietta, Scott, and Cameron

Girlfriend: Tamantha
over a year ago Caleo710 said…
BTW: Desmond's nickname is Dez
over a year ago Ion-Stigma said…
Name: Nicolas Anumeras
Nicknames: Nick, Nico,
Divine Parent: Chaos
Mortal Parent: Mira Anumeras
Birthplace: San Leandro, Ca

Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood/Camp Jupiter (I go to both, but they don't know I go to the other camp)

Time at Camp: Father had me going to Camp Juptier since I was 4 (the Olympians, father, and Lupa came up with the plan that I was a son of Mars/Ares), and I was sent to Camp Half-Blood when I was 10. I've been alternating camps each year, and the back story for this was that Lupa and Chiron said that I was going on quests.

Physical Description: Well, I'm tall at 6'4, and the other most noticeable thing are my crimson red eyes. I have black, spiky hair, and my physique is also noticeable. I'm buff from my training (*whispers* I have an eight pack) and I have tan skin. I'm also often seen wearing a black jacket and combat boots. My SPQR tattoo is hidden by magic at CHB, although it has the standard Mars symbol,SPQR and has 13 lines. My necklace is hidden at CHB, but I have 4 beads.

Likes: Ma girlfriend ( She's mine!), friends, training, and pranking people.

Dislikes: Douchebags, assholes, you know, the arrogant-cocky type, people who hurt my fiends, you get it.

Short Story: At first, I doubted father ever loved mom, she was so caring and nice, and he was the most powerful being in existence. I didn't know he loved her until we were attacked by some monsters, and she sacrificed herself to save me. He just showed up and told me the truth.(This is when I was 2) For a year and half, father trained me to use my powers, ant to control them. I usually keep them restricted in order to not destroy an alternate universe by accident or something. Anyways, father is UNGODLY over protective of me, since the rest of the family are either in hiding, in a slumber, sealed away, hates him, or is never really around. He knows I can protect myself, but still... Yeah. Anyways, he trained me on a different planet outside the galaxy (he isn't called the lord of the universe for nothing), and over time, I actually saw him as my dad, and not some stranger I didn't know.

Weapon of choice: My katana, Ryuakumakiba, I got from father. It's awesome! I can use my powers through it too! Of course, I've been trained with all other weapon types. I could always just use my powers, or my magic, but I should be careful when using them.

Best Friends: Percy, Grover, Clarisse, Jason, Reyna,Piper,Leo, Rachel, Nico (di Angelo)

Girlfriend: Liliana Evangilise (another oc)

This is my appearance (more-or-less):
Name: Nicolas Anumeras
Nicknames: Nick, Nico, 
Divine Parent: Chaos
Mortal Parent: Mira An
over a year ago superDivya said…

Name: Cassandra White

Nickname: Cassie

Greek Parent: Descendant of Athena, daughter of Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Miranda White

Birthplace: California

Current Living Place: Year-Rounder at CHB

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 4 years

Physical description: Cassandra is tall and a little chubby, she has waist length brown hair with blonde streaks. She has sea-green eyes and an oval shaped face. She has a quite fair complexion.

Likes: Music, Sword fighting, water (well, duh), joking, making friends, helping friends.

Dislikes: crying, being ignored, candy, makeup, headaches, bullies (as in Ares cabin), backstabbers, meanies, etc.

Short Story: Cassie lives with her mom and stepdad in New York. She got attacked but a cashier in the supermarket for the first time. She was sent to Camp Half-Blood as a Year-Rounder straight afterwards.

Godly family: Athena fancied her great great grandfather and her great grandfather was the offspring. Then later on, Poseidon fell in love with her mother and had her. At that time, Poseidon did not know that Athena's blood was mixed in the White family.

Godly gifts: Wisdom, of course. She has great battle strategy and once also beat Annabeth in Capture The Flag. Her dad (Poseidon) has gifted her with shape shifting. She is a great horse-rider but, shockingly, cannot swim even though she can breathe, control and bend the water on her will.

Weapon of choice: A sword made by merging Imperial Gold, Celestial Bronze, and Stygian Iron.

Siblings: Percy and Tyson. Her mother and step dad do not have kids.

Which character would be their best friend?: even though she dislikes the Ares cabin, Clarisse is her best friend. Her other good friends are Rachel The Oracle, Annabeth, Jason, Reyna, Stoll brothers, Thalia, Grover, Frank, Nico, and Calypso. Luke, Bianca, Silena and Beckendorf were her great friends.
She dislikes Piper because she thinks she got between Jason and Reyna (no offence, but I really think so), and finds Hazel a li'l scary because of her cursed riches curse, but Hazel is still her great friend.

Which character would be their boyfriend?: Leo Valdez

Name: Cassandra White

Nickname: Cassie

Greek Parent: Descendant of Athena, daught
This is my Oc's girlfriend:

Name: Liliana Evangilise
Nicknames: Lili, Liana, Lia
Divine Parent: Hemera, legacy of Hecate
Mortal Parent: Mark Evangilise (deceased)
Birthplace: LA

Time at Camp: I've been at CHB for six years, I came at 10

Physical Description: I'm 5'6, which makes kissing my boyfriend a little hard. I have curly blonde/light brown hair, and if it's not curly, it's in a braid. I have sapphire colored eyes (which my boyfriend says are cute). I have curves (take that, all of you who want to steal Nick away from me!) and I have tan skin. I usually keep my camp necklace on, and I'm often seen wearing an unbuttoned, long grey cardigan.

Likes: Chocolate, being with my (hot and awesome) boyfriend, spring, reading,riding in my boyfriend's Lamborghini veneno roadster, and my friends

Dislikes: Bullies, spiders, manipulating/ using my magic on mortals, girls who want MY BOYFRIEND, the times when my boyfriend is oblivious, and useless fighting

Short Story: When I was born, my father cared for me, as my mother Hemera was forced to not look after me. My father died of illness, and I was alone. One day, I was found by a demigod, a daughter of Hecate. She told me about other people like us and trained me in magic. But she sacrificed her life for mine with a spell because I was cursed by a witch. After that, Hecate herself took care of me, and I thought of her as my mom. We visited Olympus, and we told the gods of my heritage, and was brought to CHB as a daughter of Hecate.

Fatal Flaw: My fatal flaws are ambition and pride. For ambition, to find what I want, although I try not to do this that much. For pride (not deadly), pride in my heritage, in my power, in myself, and in my friends and family (especially my boyfriend)

Weapon of Choice: My spear, which is enchanted, and I can use my magic through it. My dagger also has the same effects.

Best Friends: Lou, Katie, Annabeth, Leo,Piper, Will, Percy, Rachel, Derek (OC), Caleb(OC)

Boyfriend: Nicolas "Nick" Anumeras. I had a small crush on Derek

My appearance (more or less):

This is my Oc's girlfriend:

Name: Liliana Evangilise
Nicknames: Lili, Liana, Lia
Divine
over a year ago Fangirl521 said…
Name: Hayley Marie Waters
God parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Alyssa waters
Birth Place: Topeka, Kansas
How long at Camp Half-Blood: 2 months
Description: ocean blue eyes, light freckles under her eyes, long, straight, brown hair
Dislikes: how she never met her dad, sports, and guys who try too hard to impress her
Short Story: She was born in Topeka, Kansas. She never knew her dad. She left town for a party and got in a van. She hid in the van until it stopped. Just for passing a pine tree, people stared at her and said "CHIRON! THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!" When she was tired, she put her hand in a nearby stream to think; and a glowing trident showed up over her head. A half man half horse who she guessed what Chiron looked at her. He had a smug smile on his face while he said "welcome, daughter of Poseidon."
Weapon of choice: trident
best friend: Percy, her brother
boyfriend: Malcom, son of Athena
okay, I know I already did one but I'm really bored so I'm going to do another one
Name: Peter Marinara
How long at Camp Half-Blood: he spends a total of about 4 years there
Description: Dirty blond hair, brown eyes, tall
Likes: Looking at the sky, naps, and has a fascination with lightning storms
Dislikes: never meeting his dad, people who judge him before they know him
Short Story: He was born in Portland, Maine. His fascination with lightning storms began when he was 5. His mother told him, "you see that Peter? That light means that your father is saying hello." He had no idea what she meant, but he liked the idea that his father still thought of him. Ever since, when he saw lightning he would say "hi dad." Even as he matured. It comforted him. Bu, around the age of 13, his mother became abusive. At age 16 he could not take it anymore. He was attacked by several things, but he somehow killed them with nearby objects. When he found CHB, he was being chased by the Manticore. As soon as he was in the barrier, he passed out. He woke up 5 days later with a pretty girl wrapping his arm in bandages. She smiled as he woke up, and shouted something to another doctor. He instantly fell in love with her, but he could tell she was a daughter of Apollo. He later learned she was a daughter of Athena and Apollo. They fell in love a year later and they lived happily until Peter was killed by a monster. Guess which one? The Manticore...
Best friend: His brother Jason Grace and all of his friends
girlfriend: the mentioned daughter of Athena and Apollo (i created her. I will do one for her soon)

Fangirl521 commented…
Forgot to add in, in case it wasn't obvious, his dad is Zeus over a year ago
Name: Alyssa Renalds
How long at CHB: in total, just less than 5 years
Description: lightly tan, brown, straight, long hair, little freckles around her eyes and nose
Dislikes: Annoying people and things, fighting, and not knowing her real parents
God Parent: Athena and Apollo (to be explained)
Mortal Parent: Adoptive parents
Short Story: She was 16 when her life changed. She failed a test, (she couldn't read it because she had dyslexia, and she couldn't sit still because of her ADHD) so she was grounded. She snuck out to go to the library. She was pushed into a van, and brought to a weird place in a Valley. She walked a distance, and a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes yelled "CHIRON!" Almost immediately a centaur came up, and he was looking at her. He saw the book in her hands, and it turns out she was absent-mindedly humming. He politley asked her "please sing out loud." I was so terrified, I sang twinkle-twinkle-little-star. He smiled ear-to-ear and said "finally. I have finally found you daughter of Athena and Apollo. Come, we must talk before I take you to Olympus to meet your real parents." She later became a nurse at the camp infirmary. That is where she met the love of her life, who perished in battle.
Best friend: Her sister Annabeth Chase
Boyfriend: Peter Marinara (son of Zeus, I created him right before this one... he's up right in front of this one)
Fangirl521 commented…
I just read it again, and I saw that I wrote like it was from my point of view... Ik y i did that, sorry it was stuck in my head from a school assignment over a year ago
over a year ago friper13 said…
Name: Jack Rivers
Greek Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Parent: Kristina Rivers
Birthplace: Hampton NH
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 2 years
Physical description: Medium length dirty blond hair, bright amber eyes, CHB t-shirt, sweatpants and running shoes
Likes: girls, computers, making things, forging weapons, ctf, hanging out with stoll twins, dogs, fire, explosions
Dislikes: darkness, hypnos kids, quests, vegetables
Short Story: For his 10th b-day, Jack and his mom went on a cruise heading to Rome. The cruise ship hit a rock. Jack jumped on a lifeboat and drifted to shore in Cape Cod. Jack lived in an orphan center for two years, hoping he would be found by his mom. He was then adopted by "Harris Smith" a.k.a Grover. Grover took him to Camp Half-Blood where he learned he was a demigod. He was claimed in a CTF game where he took out a homemade smoke bomb and ran away with the flag. He capture it, and he was claimed that night by Hephaestus.
Weapon of choice: Anything works, but he designed a hybrid sword made of melted imperial gold, celestial bronze, and stygian iron combined. It is the most powerful weapon at Camp Half-Blood
Which character would be their best friend?: Leo Valdez, Will Solace, and the Stoll Twins
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Jade Marsol (OC daughter of apollo)

over a year ago wandwavingfoxeh said…

Name: Mackenna
Greek Parent: Zeus
Mortal Parent: Unknown
Birthplace: Buffalo, NY
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 4 years
Physical description: pale skin, long brown hair, amber eyes, tall
Dislikes: Her Temper & She can't seem to get that attack down!
Short Story: Mackenna has been living at Camp Half blood for 4 years and is known to all the kids there. (That's about it.)
Weapon of choice: Bow
Which character would be their best friend?: Nico and Annabeth
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Idc, you decide.
I would be honored for you to use my character!
Another OC

Name: Derek Hailes
Nickname: Rex
Divine Parent: Apollo, legacy of Athena and Hermes.
Mortal Parent: Valeria Hailes (deceased)
Birthplace: Hawaii

Time at Camp: I've been at camp for 5 years.

Physical Description: I'm 5'9, and I have spiky, blond hair, eyes that alternate between ice blue and stormy grey. I'm pretty fit, training as a demigod kinda does that to you.(Six pack). I have that "golden skin" tan. I'm usually seen wearing my camp necklace, and a white jacket.

Likes: Sports (basketball, baseball, swimming, archery, you know), the summer, hanging out with friends, pranking people

Dislikes: The dark, winter, Hypnos kids, annoying people.

Short Story: I knew I was a demigod. My mom told me,cause I saw a hellhound. She started to train me in my powers, the knowledge of Athena, the mischief and speed of Hermes, and the medical and sharpshooting skills of Apollo. I got another power, sunlight manipulation. After an accident, the monsters followed us, and she tried to fend them off. After taht, I don't really know, I guess I flew into a rage and killed all of them. After travelling for a while, I found CHB, and the rest is said.

Weapon of Choice: My bow, which was modified by the Hephaestus kids, so now it's completely made of celestial bronze. My quivers enchanted, so it has an infinite number of arrows of all types, fire, ice, sonic, explosion, you get it. It can also change into a guitar pendant that I can wear, and the bow can turn into a wrist band. I also have my daggers, which turn into rings that I wear on each ring finger, that can be set on fire, be poisoned, electrocuted, etc.

Best Friends: Annabeth, Caleb(OC), Liliana(OC), Nick(OC), Percy, Clarisse, Percy, the Stolls, Jason, Piper, Leo.

Girlfriend/Crush: No one at the moment, though I had a crush on Liliana.
Another OC

Name: Derek Hailes
Nickname: Rex
Divine Parent: Apollo, legacy of Athena and
over a year ago WowMan12345 said…
Name James Connots jr
Age 16
Celtic God Morrigan
Mortal Parent James Connots senior
Birthplace California USA
Current Living Place Slums in Minnesota
Physical Dedescription 5'5 Broad Shouldered, Red streaks in shoulder length brown hair
Brown Eyes
Likes Books, his ghost friends at the slum
Dislikes Jason Grace, Annabeth Grace and draugr
Short Story Born in California he was sent to Camp Jupiter and was banned for stealing imperial gold weapons and was is hunted for attempting to kill Jason, he ment Thalia who took him in and breaking the no boys rule by dating. James then killed 2 hunters after they found out he kissed Thalia(they tried to kill him for that) leading him to hated by the hunters and Artemis. He hates anyone Roman, but has a soft spot for Greeks. He also has control over dead soldiers who died in war and can control shadows at will. He lived at a house with Thalia and other Celtic demigods, until it was destroyed by the Draugr, spirits that have super strength and can't be killed.
He now lives with Thalia at a slum evading Romans, the Hunters, and monsters.
Weapon of Choice a pocket knife knife that is really a Celtic steel long sword named SpiritBane and the only thing that can kill draugr. He also has a imperial gold coin that can change into an axe or a hammer(stolen from the romans).
Best Friends A ghost centurian named Marcus, who Morrigan assigned to be his advisor and father figure, Clarisse
Girl Friend Thalia Grace

I know i added stuff from other stories and he is a celt but mix it up a bit

over a year ago thequeersketeer said…

Name: Valya(Short for Valentin and Valentina) Braginskaya

Mortal Parent: Anya(Mom)

Birthplace: Irkutsk, Russia

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: eight months

Physical description: pale skin(people often joke that if they were paler they would be see-through), short
choppy pale blonde hair, grey-blue eyes, skinny(almost malnourished), tall(about 5'8")

Likes: Training, reading, thinking of battle plans, intellectual debates with the members of the Athena cabin

Dislikes: Being judged or hated because of unimportant things that can't be helped, seeing good people in pain

Short Story:
Valya or Valentin was born Valentina Braginskaya in Irkutsk, Russia. She always felt different, like she wasn't in the right body. When she realized this she began looking into things like this, she soon found out that she was a demiboy and after a lot of internal debating she told her mom that she wanted to be called Valentin and wanted neutral pronouns to be used for them. Unfortunately their mom didn't understand or accept this. She began to feed Valentin less, enough to be torture to them but not enough to get her in trouble. They were only allowed to wear dresses and skirts, their mother had gotten rid of all of their pants and shorts and began to become excluded and bullied at school, so they started reading to ignore all of the torment around them and to escape to a better place. The books they read became more and more advance as the days went on and eventually they were reading the oldest and most difficult books in the city, spending all their time curled up in a corner in the library.
When they were 13 they had to move to New York City for their mom's work. They saw that people in New York were much more accepting than in Russia, but they were forced to stay inside their house. Eventually, their mom had to leave for a meeting so they took the opportunity to run away. They kept running until they stumbled into Camp Halfblood, sweaty, weak, hungry and covered in wounds. The people at Camp were much more accepting and Valya finally felt at home. They celebrated their 14th birthday with a small group a people that they were just beginning to consider to be possible friends and they stayed at Camp Halfblood, finally content and happy with their life.

Weapon of choice: They will use anything, but they prefer a spear that folds up to fit in her bag

Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth, Percy, Grover and several members of the Athena cabin

Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: No one (They're asexual aromantic!)
over a year ago xXRandomGuy13Xx said…
Name: Drake Williams
God Parent: Zeus/Jupiter
Human Parent: Rochelle Williams
Birthplace: LA ,CA, USA
Current living place: Camp Jupiter
How Long at Camp: starting his 5th year
Physical Description: He has a mop of dirty blond hair with a brownish/blue eyes. He has a scar from battling with a son of Mars right on his arm , He has ADHD but not dyslexia
Likes: Hanging out with friends, reading, video games, coding, studying Latin and Greek, practicing swords and bows.
Hates: Bullies, Monsters, Anyone who trys to kill him or his friends, hates bugs and spiders
Back story: Ever since he can remember he always loves the rain and Lighting. When he was 5 he was taken away by a person with a Purple robe. "AH!" He yelled "MOMMY!!". When he arrived he was scared, shaken and about too cry. "W-Where am I!?" He yelled angrily "Where is my Mom!?" I am Reyna Ramirez (don't have BoO on me sorry) said the girl who wore a purple robe "Welcome to Camp Jupiter. Whats you're name hmm?" "My name is Drake.... I wont tell you my last name!". Ever since then he always had a dark spot for Reyna but was always nice to her. When he was claimed by Jupiter every one was mean to him.
Weapon of Choice: A imperial Gold Blade that has his fathers emblem on the sword
Friends: Wyatt Bowman a son of Mercury and Kai Greene a son of Apollo and Raven Helyn a daughter of Aphrodite
Gf: Raven Helyn
forget pass on him im new person got another oc though! im the same person over a year ago
Dont use this on fan fic thx! :) over a year ago
over a year ago XxJustThatKidxX said…
My other OC

Name:Alexander Styron
Mortal Parent: Sasha Styron
Birthplace: Athens, Greece (figure out more about his birthplace in short story!)
Current Living Place: Camp Half-blood
How Long: 2 years started when 12 years old
Physical Description: 5'10 1/2 and 99 pounds, skinny, Blonde/Brown Hair and a blue and green eye (one eye is blue other green) Modern clothes and has a normal tan also an important fact HE DOES NOT HAVE DYSLEXIA
Likes: Reading Practice fighting and hanging out with friends
Dislikes: Monsters, People who hate people and Ares also fights
Short Story: Was Raised in Athens Greece until his mom told him that he was going to Long Island for a better cause there when he was in school he was taught English and met his friends Chuck Hedge who was disabled, Kai and Zoe Bowman. When they were all attacked by a monster Alexander immediately recognized it "HYDRA' he yelled that day. Then his friends Mom and His mom picked them up and ran to a place Kai and Zoe called Camp-Half blood which he could read Greek so his advantages where good. When he was claimed a person named Jason Grace told him he is a son of Zeus! "WHOA!" he yelled that day. After a while Kai and Zoe Bowman where claimed by Apollo.
Weapon: Twin 2 foot long swords made of imperial gold and celestial bronze called Roman (imperial gold) and Greek (celestial bronze)
would play me: my character obliviously
Best friends: Chuck Kai and Zoe
Friends description: Kai medium blonde hair to his nose Zoe same but long hair past shoulders Kai 5'11 and Zoe 5'9 Ages: 14 1/2 14 1/2 Modern clothes deep tan but white
Girlfriend: Zoe Bowman
just to say Kai's hair is alawys out of his eyes liked combed but eventullay no comb marks over a year ago
Just to add: Alexander has a Brother D. White Stryon over a year ago
over a year ago Hermes444 said…
Name: Christoffer (Chris) Densen

Mortal Parent: Clare Densen

Birthplace: Haderslev, Denmark

Current Living Place: Fort Lee, New Jersey

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: About 5 years

Physical description: spiky blonde hair that sticks out in all directions, blue gray eyes, pale skin, a bit tall, looks strong but isn't bulky or hulk like

Likes: food, training, being with his friends, war themed and action movies, smiling, friendly competition, Capture the Flag, playing/watching sports, his mom, Denmark, the color red, the snow

Dislikes: people who manipulate or take advantage of others, when people take games too seriously, the sound of silverware scraping against plates, crowded places

Weapon of choice: axe with extendable handle (gift from his father) although he can use any weapon he can get his hands on

Which character would be their best friend?: Nick Smith (oc, son of Athena)

Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: no one, he's too busy trying to stay alive at the moment