I know this has been said before, but it has been bothering me for a long time, and when something builds up I have to get it out somehow :D
Let me start by saying that I love when people add answers to the picks I make...It's awesome that we have that option because often times I forget an answer, or someone comes up with something more creative, etc...
But, there are a few things that I've been noticing about adding answers for a while, and I wanted to put it out there.
I understand that the point of a pick is, well, to pick something. Therefore it's a bit annoying when someone adds an answer like:
1. I Don't Know
3. I Don't Care
5. I Can't Decided
6. Inappropriate Answers
(I have seen all of these option added to picks)
1. This one irritates me the most. If you don't know then don't pick anything! It's not necessary to answer every single pick.
2. "Both" or "All" kind of take away from the point of a pick in the first place. I know most of the times I would like to pick more than one answer but that's even better, it means the pick is really good! So just think about it for a bit...
3. If you don't care then why are you answering? I think it's actually a bit rude when people add that answer.
4. If you don't like any of the answers, then don't pick any of the answers (links to #1)
5. If you want to add in the comments that you can't decide then go ahead, but don't make it an answer to the pick.
6. I don't know how many people think these options are funny, but every time it has happened on one of my picks I have deleted that option.
One last thing I have noticed that has bothered me is when someone goes to a spot, clicks on the pick, goes down to comments, and they take their time to write "I hate (name of the spot)".
... If you hate it why did you take the time to go in it and comment on a pick?
I hope I didn't offend anyone, because for the most part I LOVE the answers added to picks! But I've seen those examples too many times and I think it takes a way from the point of a pick.