Prince of Tennis Who Is Better?Tezuka Or Echizen?

kuromiko posted on Apr 05, 2008 at 01:41AM
ummm....i don't know.which is better?

Prince of Tennis 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kuromiko said…
echizen
over a year ago alynn said…
echizen of course! tezuka is good too but echizen is better...rite??
over a year ago tacraze said…
Echizen, because he can copy a player's technique real fast. That's why he's considered to be a genius!!!
over a year ago midori145 said…
kabaji from yohteng can also copy a player's move and that guy which i forgot his name from josei shonan can copy other's moves.....but yeah ryoma IS better
over a year ago kawaii_neko said…
sorry but I think tezuka is better

well we disagree again kuromiko
what are you going to do this time ??
oh just finish the quarrel co'z i'm ganna die on the fight.finish it now!!!!!!!!!!it's ok and it's your opinion anyway.i don't care ja!
over a year ago ryomaidol said…
RYOMA OF COURSE
over a year ago sadari said…
tezukka-samabecaose he is way way way stronger than him
over a year ago samstan said…
For me I think it's captain Tezuka because he is seigaku Pillar then...he just wanted to pass it to Echizen. He has the guts and also the glory. Echizen then is too young and he still got a long way to go. Better not to let his guard down. or else he'll run the exhausting 20 laps.
^_^
over a year ago ryomaidol said…
RYOMA & TEZUKA are the same. There are many factors. Like Tezuka's Injury that he did not learn all the way to Teni Muho. Ryoma's Age that seemed an advantage bec ...
this time give the reason why.doishite wa ryoma to tezuka?
over a year ago tezuka25_dane said…
Tezuka Kunimitsu!!!!He's a very talented player!!!Seigaku's very lucky to have Tezuka in their tennis club!and they're lucky to have the strong rookie Ryoma and the Tensai Fuji too!