Pushing Daisies The WGA Strike

neeki posted on Nov 11, 2007 at 08:35AM
From thepiemaker.com

"TV Guide’s Michael Ausiello is reporting that PUSHING DAISIES creator Bryan Fuller informed him that “the show’s ninth episode — the last one for which a script is written — can function as a season finale in the event the strike extends into the new year and beyond.”

“As we were scrambling to rewrite [Episode 9],” he reveals, “we added several elements that will put many balls into the air and hopefully encourage the audience to come back and see how they land.”

Fuller confirms that production on the potential season finale got under way today, which means “our crew will now be able to work through Thanksgiving.”"

Let's hope it doesn't last through the New Year! Then the writer's get what they deserve and we get our awesome show back!
last edited on Nov 14, 2007 at 05:25AM

Pushing Daisies 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CutiePoo0828 said…
thx! =)
over a year ago randomnemity said…
mannnn I am so annoyed that the WGA strike hasn't been resolved yet. :(
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
Thats cause it hasnt hit the networks were it hurts yet. It will start soon now that the shows are almost out of new material.
over a year ago curiouscat said…
i hope things get resolved fast. i don't think i can last long without my favorite shows! sigh.
over a year ago wildcats13 said…
Now that the strike is over, does anyone know when it's coming back??? I really want to see the next eps.!
over a year ago tushtush said…
Won't be back until Autumn. :( Sucks!
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
Meh, it's just started here in the UK, though I may have watched up to episode eight on here. Autumn isn't too long to wait.