Random Role Playing Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Random Role Playing 3629 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 3629

over a year ago Lady_Rebel said…
(And shatter went the Fourth Wall.)
over a year ago MOARdesu said…
(*kicks down wall* o3o
Katsune. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Out window.)

"...What?"
mischievous
(Ah, what the hell. *blows up the wall* DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!)
last edited over a year ago
(*stomps on the wall's remains* DO IT. DO IT.)

"Wha--" *Rae didn't know what was going on* "What the hell!? You people again!"
(*cracks up laughing*)

I looked up in annoyance. "Oh, good grief! Lady_Rebel is breaking the forth wall!" I rolled my eyes and went back to the very cliche love letter.
over a year ago UltmateUltima said…
(ZOMG Online peer pressure! XD)

"...Ah, forgive me but..." In a flash, Katsune slided behind Rae and with quite force, pushed her toward the window, and apparently, tripping her out the window. Adjusting her little hat, Katsune whispered to herself, "I'm oh so sorry, dear."
"Wait, what--" *And just like that, Rae felt herself being forcefully pushed by someone she thought she could eventually warm up to. She fell out from the open window.* "FUUUUU--!"

(Man, I didn't think she'd actually do it. xD)
(Be glad I didn't take that term 'DO IT DO IT DO IT' as something way more sexual...xD)

"Aw, I'm sorry!!" Katsune rushed to the edge of the window and watched Rae stumble. Katsune let out her hand and gave a weary and droopy smile.
(Too bad Stara's reading the love letter... This would be an awesome moment to show off her wings... *hint*)
(*goes back and reads last post on last page* WT-? O.o Innuendos...)
(@Ulti You should of. *wiggles eyebrows* xD)

"HOLY SHI--" *Rae had no choice but to grab her hand to avoid falling to her untimely death. She looked to the grounds below, and swallowed dryly. It was a long ways down...*
(Night all! Breaking fourth walls is tiring work.)
(xD How about we have Rae fall on Katsune and then...Oh wait, this is PG-13)

Pulling her up higher, Katsune grinned and pulled Rae up. "Climb through the window! Don't worry about falling!" The breeze started to brew up and the clouds darkened.
(MUAHAHAHAR~
Oh. Yeah. >_>)

*Rae scrambled back up and in through the window, falling onto the floor.
She had just escaped her own death yet again.*
(We could always do what Obsidian and Emerald do....What do they do again?)

Looking down at Rae, guilty, Katsune bended down and put her hand on Rae's shoulder. "A-Are you alright, my love?" It was as if a rain cloud was above her, she felt like a cold and stone-hearted person. "I...I hope you can forgive me; I didn't commit that act from my own free will, you see."
"Nah, I believe you..." *Rae frowned, knowing that whatever or whoever could be communicating with them were listening.
It was then she realized that she was yet again, injured. It was just a scrap on the chin, but it was still there and it still burned. She touched the damaged skin tenderly.* "Hn..."
Retracting her hand, she noticed Rae's slight wound. "Oh dear. You got hurt, didn't you?" Katsune touched Rae's chin and her hand have off a purple hue as she whispered Sisceals spell and remedied Raes injury, but not before giving it a little kiss, of course!
*Rae felt herself tighten up a little as Katsune kissed her chin, seeing as how close she was to...*
"Hey, uh, thanks...!" *She laughed and pulled away to try avoid that from happening.* "Heheh..."
"You seem uncomfortable. Is something wrong?.." Katsune leaned near Rae closely, the distance between them was the size of a mere thumb. "Why don't you relax around me...? And entrust your body with me.." The choice is up to Rae. Is it going to be Katsune or her past girlfriend? Dun dun dunnnn!!
"No, nothing's wrong..." *They were so close. Rae felt her mind spin up and down and around. What should she do? What could she do?! THE CHOICES.* "I...um..."
"You...." With a grin, Katsune was awaiting that long avoided full sentence. Just what did Rae want to say? The question loomed over Katsune.
"I think..." *Rae desperately tried to search for something to say. She then noticed Katsune's hat, of which was slightly off-centre.* "Y-your hat! It's all crooked and shit!"
*With a nervous laugh, she straightens it.*
(XD)

"Oh.." Kind of suspicious, Katsune shrugged it off and thanked Rae for whatever reason. "Oh! Thank you, dear. Um, maybe we should get up or something. Hah.." Standing up, she let out her hand. "If you're hungry or thirsty, we can go visit the kitchen and see what's lying over there."
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
(Sorry...decided to take a vacation from fanpop for a few days. :D and don't worry about chatting.....it's just when the one liners take up like 5 pages. :P)

~Sisceal~
I rolled over and opened my eyes to find pretty much everybody in the room now. It startled me."What sorcery is this....when did you all suddenly appear out of nowhere." I groaned rubbing my face."

~Obsidian~
"I'm sure you're strong enough to fight it though. In fact, I know you are!"

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
"Fight what back?They're just black outs. I guess I'm not getting enough nutrition."
"Nah, I'm good. Let's just get back to everyone else."
"Alright." Katsune took Rae's hand and walked out the door. They entered Emerald's room and stopped. It seems Sisceal has woke up! Holding Rae's hand firmly, Katsune looked at the man sternly and grimaced at his groaning.
"Hey, what's crackin'?" *Rae greeted casually to both Stara and Sisceal*
~Sisceal~
"I haven't woken up feelin like this since that one celebration at the pub some years ago......" I covered my head with the pillow."Where am I anyway?"

~Obsidian~
"Oh you poor thing." I stoked her hair." would you like to lie down again?"
"In a witches house. How about you tidy your self up and get out before she returns. Can you not listen to her and her ally around the corner?" Katsune glanced at Stara.
"How are you feeling?" The last bit directed towards Sisceal.
~Sisceal~
"Better...much better..."My voice muffled by the pillow." Boy, it's been a long day."
Emerald sighed and nodded.
"Of course, it's not everyday that you get turned into a human shish kebab." I smirked then offered a hand to help him up.
(Here they come~)
~Sisceal~
"Thanks." Accepting the help I eventualy got upright." But you'd be pretty suprised. It's happened before...quite a common experiance actually."
(>.< You're scaring me...It's like Left 4 Dead when you put it that way!)

Waiting around, Katsune was weary they'd be able to escape without Emerald's knowledge at all. Still, she stood there, because Rae may want to stay and help or something..
I laughed dryly and said "I'll bet. I've been one my self. Arrows. Whopping big ones." I walked over to the door and poked my head out. "Damn, they're headed this way." I looked around the room for n alternative route.
(Aww, yeah! Love dat game~

Though instead of infected, mutated people with rabies, it's a vampire and...whatever Obsidian is.)
(xDD I think Obsidian is pretty close, except he doesn't have rabies.)

Hearing that, Katsune dragged Rae out with her and stood out in the hall. Looking at the direction Emerald was from the corner of her eye, she started to walk in the other direction. Until....
~Sisceal~
"I don't think there's a way out of here....At least none that I can recall."
(Cliffhanger, much?)

I ignored the two girls going out into the hall. Their funeral. My gaze had landed on the window. Excellent. I went over to it and opened it, jumping out. I turned back to those left in the room. "Coming?"

(I'm assuming it's a couple stories up.)
(I always knew Stara and Sisceal were a perfect couple. :3)
~Sisceal~
"Better than being caught here." I followed her out the window.

(how many stories off the ground do you think they are?)
(herpa derp...just got above comment. Yeah, probably is a few stories up.)
((But.......They're in Emerald's room,right?))
(@Ulti: Haha, yeah. I've tossing that idea around mentally.)

I grabbed his hands and lowered him to the ground a few stories below.
(Well Sisceal and Stara are jumping out, and Katsune and Rae are in the hall. We're just waiting for someone to jump us.)
(yep. that's where sisceal was left last.)
(I think so.)