Random Role Playing Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Random Role Playing 3629 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3101-3150 of 3629

over a year ago MOARdesu said…
(And so, the yandere demon investigates the mysterious case of the missing moron~)
last edited over a year ago
(VBDBDHNGDYHNTNHGNNghn. FFBFDBHURRDURR.

There you go. :D)
over a year ago Lady_Rebel said…
(Yay! It was DEAD here!)

~Lia~
I walked back to where my room was on a random map that I passed.
(It was, eh? xD Uh...but I can't really post anything with Rae because izzah isn't here ;-;)
over a year ago UltmateUltima said…
(Well now it is revived with a apple full of Rae and Katsune nutrients and bit of Matt vitamins)

When she was in sight of the room, Katsune noticed someone else that was heading there too. Oh, it was Lia. Running up to her, Katsune greeted Lia with a smile. "Oh, Ms. Lia!"
(That apple doesn't sound very appetizing...xD)
~Lia~

"Please, I'm Lia. If you insist on saying a title before my name, then it's "princess". But please, I prefer Lia."
I eyed the door to my room, wondering what the hell was in there. Lesk decided to find out and opened the door.
(xDD)

Katsune blinked twice and loosened up a bit. "Oh yes,..." She bowed; "..Princess Lia." With a slight smile, Katsune looked at where Lia seemed to focus on, the man who was accompanying her, Lesk, was it? Opened the door to where her room was. From her angle, Katsune could peer into the room. "Well, her room looks quite set and clean. At least compared to mine, which is all blown up by now. Ugh, and now I have to spend my nights sleeping on that wooden chair in the library that is now my bed." Her smile faded away slightly to the thought of how her living conditions sucked so far, how would her probable fate of eternity go?
~Lia~

I rolled my eyes. "Just Lia. I'm only "Princess Lia" on formal occasions." I followed Lesk into my room. Typical hotel room. How boring. Not even a fireplace or a candle holder. A large aquarium was in the corner, which Lesk was investigating. He turned around, grinned and then a stream of water shot of the tank and hit me in the face. Steam was rising off me as I glared at him. "You know what happens now." I threw a fireball at him.
Katsune eyes widened at the sight of the two quarreling. Rushing over to Lia's side, she put her hand on her shoulder. "Dear, um, maybe we shouldn't do things like that here. We don't want your room to be destroyed, now do we?" Katsune's voice was slightly shaky..
(...BOOBIES. *3*

...Uh, well, at least your guy's characters have actual rooms and places to sleep! Rae has like...the kitchen counter. xDD)

"Matt!" *She cried, her voice overflowed with excitement at the sight of her friend. It has been awhile since she'd seen him, and the last time they were together was when...he died.
Ugh, the horrible memory burned itself into her mind, but that bittersweet moment they shared before Katsune resurrected him was something to remember. It was at that time Rae knew that she loved him as a very dear friend and even possibly like a brother.
It was because of this she didn't hesitate to run up and hug him, wrapping her arms around the neko in best friend-like affection.*

(And goddammit, Katsune! Let them hang out with eachother for once! I want them to bond~ xD)
(I was waiting for a reaction! XD)

~Lia~

I smirked not looking at her, but watching Lesk who laughed, summoned a sheild of water, and absorbed my fire ball. He said "Oh we won't destroy it, yet. And don't worry. We aren't quarreling. We tend to do this alot. You try being engaged to a wielder of the opposite element without having a few friendly spats."

I patted Katsune on the back and said "Don't worry, we're professionals!" with a crazy grin.
Katsune looked at Lesk and back at Lia. "Can't we take this outside?" A bit tense, she backed up a bit. "I..I mean, we don't have to do this inside, now do we? What if Stara comes rushing over..?" She could feel her tension rise, being near this maniacal pair, anything at all could happen!
(They're engaged...)

~Lia~
"Why would she come rushing over? She knows about our...oddities..." Lesk snorted and said, "Only becaus she's just as obsessede with darkness."
(--My bad..)

"What? But she cares about you... She has to care about you two, doesn't she? Maybe she just doesn't show it, but I'm sure of it! She'd rush over to check up on you, wouldn't she? Stara is really kind,..." Looking down at her feet, Katsune turned around to leave.
~Lia~

"Yeah, she loves us all right. She just doesn't like to show it. And she wouldn't rush over here becuase she know very well that I am a pryomaniac and that Lesk is an aquamanic. More like she would rush over to check on YOU."
Katsune turned her head slightly.. "What do you mean by that? I don't think there's any reason to check up on me at all.." Turning around to face Lia, she smiled and held out her hand. "Now, how about we all try and pretend this never happened. You don't have to have your 'friendly spat' with sir Lesk anymore.."
~Lia~

I looked at her strangely. "No friendly spats???" Lesk and I looked at each other and laughed. When we were normal once more, I told Katsune "No friendly spatz, but it isn't going to be pretty."
"It isn't going to be pretty..?" Katsune let out a shaky laugh and looked around the room. "Uh, I should get going.. I don't want to stick around and see whats not pretty! Ha..Ha.." She rushed out quickly and sighed from relief. Phew, she actually survived. Let's hope we don't run into them again!

(Oh~ Time to check up on dear Rae)
(But...but...Matt didn't even get to do anything with Rae yet...=3=;; xD)
mischievous
(Lia: That was amusing! Let's play again Katsune!)
(I'm sorry, but that's exactly why I came. Because I cannot allow Matt to do anything to my Rae dearie...
I do NOT want to play with Lia again, because I just may lose a head or two...xDD)
(I'm cracking up over here! XD)

~Lia~

Noticing Katsune running out as if a thousand pyromaniac elves were after her, I turned to Lesk and said, "You know, I think we scared her." We doubled up with laughter again.
(xD Elves scared off a demon...
..What has the world come to?!)

Katsune wandered off down the hall and followed a hallway. Copying a skill, she was able to smell out where Rae was, and followed the scent. Turning a corner, she stopped and frowned at the sight of Rae in Matthew's arms.. "Rae... Rae!!"
*Oh, shit.*
(Uh, actually, it's Rae doing the hugging. Matt's probably just standing there like a robot. xD)
~Lia~
Quickly growing bored with my room, now that Katsune had left us, we looked at Lesk's room. It ws pretty much the same as mine except that it had a fireplace... I shouted, "Alright, who is in charge of assigning the rooms? I want to talk to them!" I stalked out of his room and went in search of said person. Lesk went in search of the kitchen.
*Rae had no idea how to react, but she knew there would be no point in running. Katsune would just find her anyway. Besides, she would have to confront the demon about her uncontrollable jealousy sooner or later because, well...they're married after all. Married couple's are supposed to have healthy relationships, right?

But then again...what yandere relationship is healthy?*
(Lemme guess, none?)
(*ding ding ding* WE HAVE A WINNER~~)
over a year ago izzah25 said…
(( Adbjcdbd

wat. ))
(Better get Matthew ready, izzah. =3=;;

There's a red hot Katsune about to explode...)
over a year ago izzah25 said…
(( oshit |U;;
Still? You'd think Katsune would learn that Matt hAS NO SEXUAL INTENTIONS GODDAMMIT

v.v -sigh-

Maybe Matt should just explode like that
Just, BAM
Out of the blue ))
(NUUU! Don't make Matty explode! D:

I think she's just jelly that he seems to be much closer to Rae than she is. =3=;;)
(I feel like I have to post...)

~Lesk~

After Lia stormed off to find someone to rage at, I headed to the kitchen. It had been a while since I ate and I was hungry. I saw Stara watching this random guy randomly dance, so I avoided that hallway, not wanting to ruin the moment. I found the kitchen with it's apparent lack of perishable foods. I made some macaroni and cheese with condensed milk and ate it drenched in ketchup.
*The silence was tense and rather uncomfortable. Rae struggled to speak past the growing lump in her throat as she knew that if she didn't say something, Katsune would.* "...Sally sells seashells by the seashore."
(xDDD I'm sorry I'm late~
'Sally sells seashells by the seashore'...xDD)

Katsune looked at Rae and grimaced. Keeping a scream inside, she stepped up near Rae, and whispered into her ear. "I... Think we need to talk.." Grabbing her arm tightly and forcefully, she dragged her away from Matthew and to a random secluded place in this oh-so suprising mansion.

~Later when they arrive~

Letting go of her hand, Katsune spoke softly yet slightly coldly. "Why were you with Matthew? I do not want you near him ever again. This... Is my last warning."
"Hey, what's your problem?" *Rae frowned, massaging her hand as it was sore from being crushed by Katsune's grip.* "I was with him because he's my friend, and only my friend. Why don't you get that?"
*Referring to Matt as a simple friend was a bit of an understatement, but Rae knew better than to tell Katsune how much deeper she felt about him in their relationship.
The neko was like her brother from another mother, dawg.*
Her eyes narrowed and she turned to face Rae. "Friend? Do you expect me to believe that after... After I heard you... My own wife, telling another person that she loves him?" Katsune clenched her fists as she fought back tears and glanced at the demonic ring that was on Rae's hand, it sat there eternally.
(...Wasn't it Matt who said that...? Like, before he alnost died? o3o;;)
(I'm pretty sure it was Rae...
Let's just pretend it was Rae to make life easier. :L)
(Okey-dokey then~ o3o)

*Rae wanted to do something...anything to get Katsune out of the fog of envy that seemed to cloud her mind. She grasped the demon's frilly, lolita shoulders and looked her dead in the eyes.* "So what? It's true that I love him, but in an entirely different way!" *A unnaturally serious tone gripped her voice, which didn't seem right since she was always so casual and carefree.* "You know, the way someone feels for a sibling! That's us! Nothing more!"
(Ahahaha~ You always know the best descriptions... xDD Lolita~)

Looking up at her, Katsune smiled vaguely. "...Sibling, is it?" She nodded. "As you say, my love. I believe you." Pushing Rae away, Katsune walked away blankly. Did she really believe Rae?
*Rae was just as unsure as Katsune. Should she believe the demon...?
With an exaggerated sigh, she leaned up against the wall and shoved her hands in the pockets of Matt's hoodie.*
(She had Matt's hoodie?)

As she paced throughout the halls, Katsune kept thinking over what Rae told her. It can't be that simple. But, Rae could also be telling the truth. She didn't know what to believe and knew Rae didn't either.
(Yeah, he lent it to her after Katsune ripped her shirt to shreds for like, the second time. =3= xD)

"Man..." *She muttered, running a hand through her hair loosely as she thought of the screwed up relationship between all of them.* "...This sucks."
(That, my dear, is the understatment of this entire RP.)
(I know, but it does suck that it's only you, me and Ulti right now contributing to this forum... ;v;)
(D: Where is Axel? She owns the rp...)

Wandering past the kitchen as Katsune was lost in her thoughts, she heard someone dining. Snapping out of it, she peered in and saw Lesk. He was alone, Lia was nowhere in sight. It may be a fatal decision, because after seeing what Lia's capable of, her fiancée might be worse, but Katsune hastily entered the kitchen and stood near him. "Um, hi there.."
~Lesk~
I heard a quiet voice and looked up and saw Katsune. "Hey. Want some food?" I offered her the dish of macaroni and cheese. I flicked my hand at the sink and water filled a cup for her.