Random Role Playing The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Random Role Playing 5723 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4851-4900 of 5723

over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Everything after that...I suppose will be worked on soon, but sir I say you do have an agreement then." Li Jun smiled, signalling his mother to come over. She slowly got up and walked to Rex, holding out her hand to shake before looking up at him as strong as any younger leader would have. "I assume you've prepared a paper for her to sign?" He asked not knowing how exactly this worked though he assumed it wasn't all via talk.
over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
Rex stood up as well as he smiles kindly at the woman and shakes her hand, feeling quite relieved to know his people would not be dying of hunger anytime soon. "It is hard to come up with a document if you do not know the terms of the agreement. I am very thorough with such documents. Now that I know I will make a document and it'll be done by the end of the night. I think it would be best for us to go over it tomorrow to really see eye to eye on it and then sign it." He says as he actually was quite used to these types of things. "I'll even let Mina make one in your language so we both have one."
"Sounds perfect." Hualing spoke out, letting go of his hand before Li Jun came up and shook his habd. "You are what we wante- a good man, not a politician like president Feng. You are an ally and a friend for life of the people of China, good health " Li Jun smiled, having the same grin as a certain emperor Rex was familiar with. "And thank you again for being so gracious. We will see you in the morning?"
Rex shook the man's hand in return, smiling at the compliment and the friendly words. "And thank you again for wanting to meet me and helping me feed my people. And you will. At breakfast. I hope you have a comfortable stay here and if there is anything you or the chairman want or need you can ring up my maid through the bell in the guest room. I asked her specifically to stay a bit longer to see if there is anything you both need." He said, being the good host before they parted ways. Immediatly he went to work in his office, actually skipping his own dinner to finish the document. He wanted it to be clear and fair for both parties. When he was done the sun was already setting a bit and he sighs, sitting back in his chair. It had went better than expected. And he felt very statisfied. He smiles a bit before remembering he needed a Chinese copy. So he rang up Mina. "Mina, could you come to my office? I got the documents done so I need you now."
"Of course." Mina said from her phone before setting it down. She was in a bath, relaxing after a stressful day. She got up and put on her casual clothing, leaving her home and quickly heading to Rex's manor. It was quiet after such a busy day and to see it dark save for the office light was peaceful. She came inside, seeing Belial in his office filing paperwork. She went up the stairs to Rex's office, finding him too casual after a long day. "Hey, how are you?" She asked sweetly with a gentle voice as she came in, having heard about his brother.
Rex was sitting in the couch he had in his office, a glass of wiskey in his hand as he was staring towards the window. Thinking. When she came in he puts the drink down, not wanting her to think he had been drinking alot. Since he had not. He would perhaps do that after she leaves. He smiles at her though her tone indicated she was asking about something he did not want to talk about. Not now. Not with her. Just not at all. "I am good. Been a long day." Was all he said before standing up and getting the documents. "I am sorry if it is a bit late but it are not alot of pages so you should be able to translate it quickly. You may even have enough time in the morning to do that if you have plans for the night." He hands them over to her, thinking she could just take them home so she could take her time. And giving himself some rest. "Thank you for helping with everything."
"You're welcome." Mina said while talking the papers before setting them down, frowning. "Rex...about earlier." She sighed out. "I just wanted to apologize...my family, they assume so many things and I- well I can't control what they say." She seemed very flustered, tripping over her eords. "And...on a bad day. Of there's anything I can do, you let me know." She said with a sweet smile though she herself seemed sad behind it- more sad then someone who had just seen their family again should be.
Rex was honestly and no mood to talk. So he was glad she atleast did not press him into talking about his brother. Which he knew she wanted to talk about. He losens his tie a bit before taking it off. Honestly, the thing the chairman pressed about marriage was the last on his mind at the moment. "It is okay. I wasn't that bothered by it. Just surprised." He said quickly. "No. There is really nothing you can do. I just need some time alone so if you-" He then looked at her and he frowned, now noticing her eyes. "Are.... you okay?"
"Just seeing them...is hard, it reminds me of home." Mina said quietly, sitting herself down and shaking her head. "Home is a very sweet but bitter place for me...they remind me of the bitter. As a newborn, the Japanese had invaded and my father and mother were killed. I'm not sure how, but I just don't feel at..ease with Hualing or Li Jun- theyve been through too much hardship to be caring for my problems.b" She laughed out before frowning, seeming to want to cry. "I just wish they'd go away and I could be here and away from them, a million miles away."
Rex sat down next to her. He had not even notice a thing about her discomfort around her family. Probably because he had not paid much attention to it. He had not known it had ran this deep. He was quiet for awhile before letting out a deep breath. "Come here...." He said softly as he gently pulls her into his arms and lets her lay against his chest as he leans back into the couch. He always felt this was soothing whenever he was upset as a young boy and his mother held him. And honestly, he probably needed someone to hold as well. "You are very strong then, you realise that? Knowing how you would feel with them here but still arranging for them to come visit. Knowing it would be a great oppertunity for us. I appreciate that.... They'll be gone soon again. You don't even have to see them tomorrow. And about those problems you mentioned, you can talk to me about those." He spoke softly and kindly to her as he automatically began to stroke her hair.
Mina held onto Rex, letting herself sniffle a bit as she felt herself get a bit vulnerable. She usually never let anyone get this close, holding an air of distance between everyone in her life. She found this to be nice and warming and when she wrapped her around him it was very tight, nearly squeezing the air out. "I don't know Rex, they're pretty stupid when I think about them." She said with a slight sob, pulling away and shaking their head. "My concerns aren't above that of the realm, or so I was always told. I can't burden you, our leader."
Rex weezes softly as she squeezed him suddenly that much. Okay, she did needed this quite alot. "If you are troubled by them they are not stupid." He reassured her as she pulled away. "And besides, since when do you care about my title as 'leader'. I remember you calling me words you probably would not have said if you really saw me as the 'leader'." He said a bit jokingly hoping to lighten the mood a bit. "But really-" He took her hands gently. "- you can talk to me.... I make it even better. As the leader I give you permission to burden me with all your problems and thoughts and concerns."
Mina smiled and laughed a bit, remembering what she he called him. It was true, she often saw Rex than the president and was just looking for excuses to put herself down. She nodded her head then and sighed, sitting back on the couch and shrugging. "I dunno Rex...I just, I kinda feel lonely all the time." She admitted. "I don't know if you figured but I grew up in a very cold family. Mixed with zero intact with people outside of them and a lack of social skills or friend making ability...kinda just makes me isolate myself." She grumbled out. "I feel like I've never had anyone care about me like I care about them. Sure...my way is different, quiet and distant but I do."
Rex smiled a bit more as he managed to make her laugh. There you go. That was what he prefered to see instead of that sad look. "I can understand that lonely feeling. But I think you are doing pretty well for someone who has come alone to a different country, not knowing anyone at all and making a life for yourself here. Perhaps you feel like you isolate yourself but I don't think you are pushing people away. I can see you really trying. And let me say that you are doing a real good job at it. You are a kind sweet woman. You may not have many friends yet since you have been buzy with work, sorry for that, but I do not doubt you'll have trouble making more friends and finding people that care about you here. You already have one I can be certain off. And I know Cecilia and Belial like you as well."
"I didn't know those two had the capacity to like anyone besides each other." Mina said jokingly, knowing those two and their deadly attraction to each other. "But...yeah, I know you're my friend..I just don't know how good of one I am. I try very hard to not attach myself, for the sake of the realm." She frowned. "This...our duty ue more important than me, you or anyone else...we are the foundation of a very large thing. I find it...difficult to do my duty when.." She shook her head, pausing herself. "When I think too much." She said while trying to hide how she felt.
Rex chuckles a bit, thinking about Belial and Cecilia as well. Yeah, it was a surprising fact as well. "You are a good friend. Don't doubt that. You have been of great help. And not just with work...." He was quiet for a short while. Thinking about what more she had said. The duty above anything else. And then he thought back to what Li Jun had said as well. "When you think too much... Do you... Think about me then in a different way? Because Li Jun did mention you.... Liking me?" He asked slowly, feeling a bit awkward for bringing it up but feeling like he needed to adress it.
"I think...about, well many things." Mina brushed her hair out of her face. She blushed, shaking her head. "I just...said what I think of you. You're a very charming man Rex, who is strong and..well you talk good and you're nice and kind- you're all a woman could want and I described that to my family." She then looked down, her face matching her crimson hair. "I don't want for anything Rex...if we were in a position where we could, maybe."
Rex honestly thought she was describing him way too highly. All a woman could want. She was exaggerating that quite a bit in his opinion. He was merely a man. But her words made him blush slightly as well. No one before had ever said such things about him. He watched her closely, seeing how much she was avoiding eye contact and how her cheeks were colouring as well. "So you are saying you want to. But you think we can't."
"I don't know what I want- what I want and my drive for my duty I cannot tell from one another." Mina said while now looking at him. "I wasn't raised to love- to feel. Smiling feels off, anger is cold and my tears are foreign. I was raised to be a servant of the people- to be shrewd politically, to work everything to an angle. I wasn't taught to live, to love...to be a person. What I want? I don't know, I've never wanted for everything. I believe I want you but then I see the faces of every person I fear my selfishness could put in jeopardy and I get scared. I see what selfishness did with the Japanese and I get..scared." She looked down, shaking her head and remembering the fourth invasion that had occurred after Tiras's birth. She remembered walking out from the palace, seeing the streets flowing with blood as the Japanese samurai came closer and closer holding bags full of heads of those they had killed. They came closer and closer, Li Jun grabbing her before the whole house began to catch ablaze inside but the Japanese didn't see it. Yasuda spotted Li Jun and began to run towards them, barking until the palace exploded. Li Jun's back was ripped open protecting her, Yasuda was crippled and Hualing came out of the home with half her body scorched and shot Yasuda. He crawled, managing to escape and the invasion was over that day from the shame. She held her hands up, shaking as she remembered the look of her aunt when she looked at her- her face bloodied with the bone exposed and fell down. In her mind that would be all selfishness would cause. "And it makes me want to hide."
Rex felt her heart ache for her as she talked about herself that way. Wasn't raised to love. Raised to be a servant. He could not even imagine such a cold childhood. He had gone into politics himself but for such a young girl to be raised like that it was hard to even picture. That her upbringing had been so strict that she could not even know what she wanted. "Selfishness...." He shakes his head a bit. "Mina, hearing this I am certain you are the most selfless people I know. And letting yourself feel is not selfish nor should it be something you are afraid of. It's every persons birth right to feel. To want. To love. Mina..." He gently craddled her cheeks in his hands as he made her look at him. "You are worth too much to hide..." And just then when he looked at her like that his heart skipped a bit, looking at this sweet selfless beautifull woman. And just like when he had seen her earlier today in that dress he was taken back by her. What did he even want... He guessed he knew as he looked at her. And to show her just that, he leans in with his hands still on her cheeks and gives her a soft kiss on her lips.
"Is it? If others rely on me, if others can die because of my choices then...then I shouldn't, I should be focused." Mina spoke out quietly before he put her hands on her cheeks, gasping. When she saw the way he looked at her, her heart started beating hard and she felt sweat start to trickle out of her. She didn't know if she was scared, excited or wanted to run but her brain was going all over the place. When he kissed her though it all freezed, feeling a bit clearer and calmer inside her head as she kissed him back, then opening her eyes after and looking at him with her eyes a bit less scared. "...what do you want?" She asked quietly, remembering what he'd asked earlier.
Rex felt relieved she kissed him back, having been slight afraid she might pull away or even slap him ib response. When they pulled away from eachother he noticed the change in her eyes. Perhaps a bit of hope there now. He smiled kindly at her as his hands runs down her cheeks to her upper arms and rubs them a bit. "I want to try. Try to see if we can be an us. Because I think we can. And it may be scary but I am willing to take it as slow as you want. Since in the end, I'll think it'll be very much worth it." He spoke quietly, his smile now a bit shy as he voiced that out but there nontheless.
Mina stayed quiet, listening to what he was saying and trying to figure out what she even was feeling. This was her first kiss, her only intimate reaction she had ever had with a man. She wasn't taught to deal with this, she was taught to be cold and cunning- to do everything only for the advancement of her people. She wondered of her duty, what her parents would think of her actions. Mina breathed out before grabbing onto his collar and popping a button off his shirt as she kissed him, seeming to be externalizing her frustration at herself and doing the only thing that seemed to make sense to her in that moment. "Please." She whispered out after many moments, her lips barely away from his as her head spun in circles. "I feel like I'm going crazy. Tell me it's alright." Mina spoke out softly, having her amber red eyes look into his blue eyes- them begging him for something though even she wasn't sure what exactly she wanted, just something to calm the emotions tangled inside her.
Rex had been expecting a reaction, but not this strongly. His eyes widened in surprised as she grabbed him and kissed him with so much heat, making that heat go straight towards his cheeks. But as the first seconds of shock wore of he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer and kissing her, matching the same intensity as how she was kissing him. He was in a bit of a daze when she only slightly pulled away. "It's alright.... It really is Mina. I mean it." He said quietly before one hand moved to the back of her head and he pulled her back in, wanting to feel more of her lips still.
"Anything." Mina said quietly. "I'd do anything for an us." She admitted between the kisses, having never felt an attraction to someone like she had for him before. Since she had met him she felt it but didn't know quiet what she was feeling. She did now and when she looked at him she felt more different than ever before, just wanting to nuzzle and sleep on him the entire night. She didn't know how much he had meant to her or how calming he was for her, but her mind brought her back to the cavern they had escaped to. She kissed him back, laying her soft and small hand on his cheek with brushing it with her thumb before they were finished a bit though still very close. "But....it is an us now, right?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, shyness in her voice and fear in her eyes of rejection. "Boyfriend girlfriend type of thing?"
Rex felt his heart beat a bit faster as she confessed that, kissing her even more firmly automatically as a smile formed out his lips while kissing her. After awhile they did both need some air so he pulled away, looking at her with the smile still on his face and excitement of what was to come in the future in his eyes. This was probably the first woman he had ever truly wanted to persue a relationship with. So when she asked that he puts his hand over hers that was on his cheek. "Only if you want to." He takes her hand then and softly kisses her fingers. "I know I want to." He quietly adds to it.
"Of course I want to." Mina said with a smile and laughing a little bit before shuffling a bit on the couch, ending up right next to him. "Of course....though, one thing is...that well, while I like you I think I'd like to save myself for marriage." She told him up front, looking at him with her face resting on her knees. "I didn't think you'd care but I wanted you to know. I just...want it to be special." She grumbled out, assuming he wasn't a virgin because he was a bit older than her. "And for it to be with the man I plan on being with forever."
Rex smiled sweetly at her as she said that. He had already been expecting it though. She was that type of sweet woman to wish for that. And he respected that and would listen to her wishes. "I am fine with that. Like I said, everything at your pace." He said as he puts a hand on her head and kisses her forhead. "I am not an impatient man. So don't you worry." He said kindly, wholeheartedly meaning that.
And so Mina and Rex spent the night together, with Mina having the first sleep without nightmares of the Japanese- the only time in her life she could recall not having that. The next day went on smooth of course with the documents being signed and Li Jun gave Rex a gift, which was a sculpture of a dragon from the former imperial palace that was scorched black. Belial on the other hand had been busy, holding the man in Rex's 'basement' which Belial had essentially turned into a dungeon next to the food cellar. He had his shirt off and the fireplace running hot- a gelding tool warming in the fire to castrate the prisoner. Belial walked over to him and slapped him, making the shinobi groan. "I'm going to cut your balls off if you don't write." He said to him though the shinobi seemed not to understand what he was saying. Belial pulled out a piece of paper and held it in front of him. "MASTER. WRITE NAME!" He yelled, making the shiobi lean his head back and shake it before Belial got the gelding tool out of the fire, clanking it's pincers together twice before he took it to the naked prisoner and edged it closer, making the man thrash about and attempt to scream.
Cecilia was walking through the mansion with some documents in hands about what had happend the night before with Rex's brother. She felt like they had a strong case. But the opposite party would have one too. It was not one hundred precent sure he would get out of this unscratched. Though she was still trying and hoping to find a loop in the system. She sighs slightly before heading down to the basement, knowing that was another thing she needed to solve personally. She had found nothing about the man. All she knew was that it was notnan assasination attempt as he had been looking for something in Rex's office, knowing he would be gone at that time. But what and for who was still a mystery. She went to open the door but found it already unlocked. Hand on her gun, she looked in slowly, only to see the man naked and terrified as Belial walks towards him with burning pincers. She puts her hand on her hip and slams the door shut behind her, looking angrey at Belial. She was not happy. He was doing it again. Going at it without her permission or anything. These were HER cases. Her glare told him they would talk about this later for sure before she straightens up her face and walks now infront of the man, standing next to Belial so the man could see her now. "You are quite lucky I arrived in time. This man is not known to be patient. Though honestly, I don't feel like being patient today either. So you can either start writing now or I will let him do what he was planning. But let me tell you this, he won't really stop after that and I can't make him. This is kinda a hobby of him and I know better than to stop him." She spoke out in fluent Japanese.
The man looked at her with a confused expression on his face, not quite understanding her either. Belial looked at her and then the shinobi, clearing his throat. "Are you not Japanese?" He asked the man, prompting a reluctant head nod. He then looked over at Cecilia and then the paper, writing in sloppily made Japanese characters with terrible grammar that essentially said to the effect of "emperor bad man", making Belial who was from England stare at it as if it was an alien dialect. "Can I just cut his balls off already?" He asked with a sigh, finding him to be too annoying.
Cecilia felt like punching something as well as she grabbed the man's face and look at it more closely. Ugh, she had been in such a state of mind that they should be warry of the Japanese that she immediatly thought this man was from Japan. She even felt slightlt racist now. And pissed. She grabs the paper before looking at the man again. "Not yet." She says to Belial as she takes out her phone. Getting a translation app she had just for these cases. "Even if that is so, why were you snooping in our president's office." She spoke into the device harshly as it then recited everything out loud in Chinese.
"I don't know, I was paid and asked though a peasant. Told to find documents relating to Japan and China." The man wrote on his paper, looking at them with fear. His body was bloodied and bruised from Belial and on parts of his body it was clear there had been burn scars there. When looked at closely, it was clear that this man wouldn't have been from Japan as even his height had been stunted from famine and his eyes were round rather than narrow. Belial looked for anything that to give a hint to what he was, wondering what exactly would give. He grabbed her phone asking "why did you dress like that?"

"It's what I was told to wear. I am a mercenary, a simple man who does what jobs I am given." The man wrote. "I snuck in with the Chinese delegation in a suit case."
last edited over a year ago
Cecilia was wondering who the ones higher up were who ordered this man to search for documents. Though she could probably already guess. In her mind, the chairman or her son could be involved in this. It would be the perfect scheme, using a peasant to contact this man, the peasant dissapearing and never to be seen again so they could not trace it back to the one higher up. "Do you know why you were asked to search for those kinds of documents in particular? Why not on Cantenseel?"
And as the spy was going to write the power went out. Belial fell down, unable to see move or speak. It was an electronic pulse, knocking out most of the electronic things in the area. Being partially resistant, Belial was able to get up but not before a silenced gun shot rang out and running was heard. Belial got up but was disoriented, unable to get up to chase the person and hearing the door to the basement shut. When the power came on, the soy had a bullet right in between his eyes. "Hotthhhrr" Belial tried to speak but his speech was messed up. He hit his head twice, shaking his head after and grunting. "Fuck!"
Cecilia felt her blood run cold as the power went out, grabbing her gun immediatly but she also heard the drop of the man beside her. "Belial!" She said but luckily as she went to help him up she felt him getting up quickly. It all happend so quickly that by the time she realied what had happend the power was back on. She growled as she started the chace, kicking in the basement door before running up the stairs. But there was no trace, no nothing. She did not see a trace. She had not been quick enough. Out of frustration she punches the wall before running her hand through her hair. "Shit...."
Belial breathed out as in his vision he saw his body condition, seeing his was fine. He had the body equivalent of a computer blue screen and he felt like he had been beaten up. Looking at the dead man he realized that the person must have known exactly where to go- where to fire and to get out and go. Someone gave these people, whoever it could have been the knowledge to operate and move through the mansion. Tiras had been here and he had worked with the President's brother, making him likely but Lei Feng had also been here and he had been missing for over half a year. While looking at Cecilia his face finally sunk, realizing that there was something terrible at play. "Cecilia, we have zero evidence of anything. The man gave us information so vague before he died and there's nothing on his body to tell us anything except it's Chinese- it could have been Japan or China." He started sweating. It was like Henry again but absolutely better orchestrated.
Cecilia felt frustrated as hell because she knew what Belial was saying was true. Someone was giving someone information. Highly classified and dangerous information. If they knew how to move around the mansion, how to get in, what and where to search for, they could do anything, anytime, anywhere. No protection would be enough. Rex could be dead any second by any enemy. Who it was they just did not know. "We're reporting to Rex." She said and in a minute they were at his office. And ten minutes later Rex was sitting at his desk, leaning with his ellbows on it while he leans his chin on his clenched folded fists. He was clearly furious and frustrated. Trying to wrap his mind around it all. Trying to find that one single detail that could show them who it had been and why. "Rex... We just know you are not safe here. Not anymore. There has to be someone who had talked to someone. It could be Feng. It could have accidently been your brother. China could be behind this but also Japan. But we do know they know how to get and out at any time. We are getting you out of this mansion." Cecilia said, having decided that and not accepting no for an answer.

Rex breathed out through his nose as he leans back in his chair. "Very well.... But I am not waiting for anything to happen.I am not waiting for Japan or China to suddenly invade my country. I want to be prepared. Wether it is China or Japan. If either of them think they can play me or go behind my back they are wrong." He jabs his finger into the desk. "I want your teams investigating both countries. Right now. To keep an eye on every single higher up. Tiras. Li Jun. The Chairman. I want to know every single step they take. I want you to find Feng. And to talk to my brother to see what he has spilled. On accident or on purpose. I want your best men on this. And I want to be reported on weekly. Is that clear?" He spoke with fire in his eyes and Cecilia immediatly nods. "Good. Now go." After both of them were out of his office he stands up and began pacing. China or Japan. Both smiling at him and allying with him. But possibly betraying him, trying to stab him in the back the second they had the chance. They were apparently not trusting him. And he was not trusting them either. Tiras could easily just invade just for the sake of his damn pride. Like he did with Britain. And China was such a wild card. True they needed eachother. But he knew nothing about them. And at their meeting they had a spy infiltrate. From China. His tongue cut out. Having arrived in a Chinese suit case of one of the diplomatics. Though I could have been set up to make him distrust China. If that was the case it was working. He was trusting no one. Was this truly all there as to this? These politics? Was he the only one who was trying to work WITH others to make this world better. To unite. To do anything good for not only his own people but for others as well. Who could he trust in this. Should he even? Should he just shut down his borders to make sure they are safe. It was paining his head. All of it. Had this meeting just been a scam? Out of pure frustration he grabs the bottle of whiskey he had on the table from last night and trows it against the wall, breathing hard before he tangles his hands in his hair.

Cecilia was walking through the hallways after the briefing with Belial, already on her phone searching for a different building or house that would be big enough and easy enough to protect for Rex to move in. She takes a deep sigh and runs a hand through her hair. This was one hell of a task assigned to her and her teams. She needed to sort out the best for it. The best men she could find. There were not alot of people who could handle such a case like this. They would be spying on the governements of other counties. It needed to be dealt with delicately. And she only knew he few men who could. One who she had not had spoken too since he left.... She shakes her head a bit before letting out a soft sigh. "Belial, I think I am going to need Tomoe for this..." She said quietly, not sure how he would feel about it or how she even felt about it. All she knew was that she needed him now.
"Tomoe is still in the middle east and he's Japanese- if you're spying on Japan that'd be the way to go but they know he's a Cantenseelan national and it'd compromise us immediately." Belial articulated out, looking very stressed as he rubbed his face and fought the urge to go get a pack of cigarettes. "We need to do some recruiting- we need new people and we need some Chinese people..." He sighed out. "Things are bad. It's a deck of cards with weight being put on it."

------------

Hei walked through the maximum security prison, being escorted by guards who brought him to the common area. He was let out- his chains released as he was able to walk around and see the gates of the prison which were forty feet tall and made of pure concrete. He squinted his eyes, looking at the guard tower rotation for about and hour and walking around before he noticed a dark grey skinned man, potentially elven with black swept back hair and features that said he had been through much stress.

"Given them blood but little, for we want them hungry." The man spoke out to another prisoner before he left and Hei walked up. "Ah, the observant one....tell me, what have you observed?"

"You've had four prisoners in the last hour come to you and you've ordered each one of them. A similarity between all of you is a slight bulge perfectly noticeable on your upper lips from enhanced canines, sharper and more pearlier than any humans." Hei held his hands behind his back. His hair had been shaven off and his face was grim, having believed that everyone he loved had abandoned him. "I've observed a flaw in the guard shift, where they hit a blind spot along the walls because the walls are too large. I've also observed you staring at me with curiosity, so I came to ask- why are you staring at me?"

"My name is Drakon Vamaris." Drakon looked at him and grinned, showing him he was correct with his teeth observation. "I was the lord of vampires in this city before I was arrested by Feng about...oh, sixty years ago..which has led to a myriad of things happening."

"You're honest about being a monster."

"I'm honest about what I am. I can't hide it and nor should I- anyways." Drakon cleared his throat. "I want to escape."

"You and every guy in here." Hei said with a chuckle. "What's special?"

"I believe I know how. You- you've already detected a flaw in the rotation."

"Me? Why in the golden dragon would I break you out of this prison?"

"Because I can get you out of the country- I have...bats everywhere, little people who'll do anything for their lord in chains. Money...escape, a new life in a new place- anything."

"But why can they not break you out?"

"Because I need it done the human way, not the vampire way. If I was to, I'd cause a panic and we'd have to leave...and I have unfinished business here."

"Well..." Hei shook his head. "I don't know, maybe later." He said before the bell rang out from the prison, signalling for them to get in formation to be cuffed.

"I expect you'll come around." Drakon said before standing up, stretching and going to formation.
"We do need new people. But I don't want the recruiting time to take too long. We need to take action now." Cecilia said before thinking about Belial's words and shaking his head. "Tomoe would not be send to Japan nor China. I know he would be regonized if he got to close. But I do need him here. There is alot he could still do here. You do not always have to be near a person to spy on someone. And he knows how to do that. Even if he is there now, he will be here soon enough... I know you probably won't like it but he is one of the few I know who can start working immediatly, who is capable and who I trust...." The question was if he was still willing to trust her. She sighs before stopping for a second and pulling Belial to a stop as well. She leans up and gives him a soft kiss. "We're going to be very buzy, love."

~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later the media was in uproar as it was time for Rex ellington's brother's trial. It had been horrible for Rex. He had not seen his brother in so long as he had been buzy building a case and buzy with Japan and China. He has been nerveus. Stressed. On edge. Everything. But luckily, the girl who had been attacked was willing to testify today. And he prayed to god she would not draw back and that the jury would see the right before the wrong. He hated the fact he had not seen his brother in so long. But he could not go to him. The media followed him everywhere. It would have looked as if he had been conspiring to help his brother out of jail. Now it atleast looked like a fair trial. Atleast he hoped. He stood with every one else in the room as the judge walked in before Hei would be brought in.

----------

It was the first time Loraine ever laid her eyes on Japan, ever had traveled so long over water. But already she could not help but stare at the lands from the window of the plane. Her heart pouding as she knew they were almost there and she would be soon with Tiras again. She didn't know if she would stay long since the rebuilding was still in full motion. But the lords they had assigned were doing a better job than expected. Especially the Silvius family. Lord Alastair Silvius, even if the man was old, was like the front man, urging the lords to work and even calling in his nephew Renald Silvius to help. It was of great help. And she had faith in them being able to handle things alone for a short while. So after Tiras's request, or more like nagging, to come to him, she agreed. She puts on her seatbelt as the plane began to land and soon she was at an airport in Japan. She stood, brushing down the Japanese styled black velvet dress with golden ornaments she had on. It was indeed a bit to see his reaction. So when she got off of the plane her heart was even pounding more, declining the stairs.

----------

Fayline was standing infront of the door of Joseph's penthouse, having been worried for quite awhile about her boyfriend. Ever since he started working with his sister, to do what he had not wanted at first, he had been quite buzy. And that would have been fine if the job had not been this dangerous. If he had been feeling good and not forcing smiles at her saying he was fine. And if he had contacted her just as regularly as before. But he had not. The calls were getting less. They were seeing eachother less. The last time had been five days ago. And it truly worried her to the core since she was afraid he was killing himself for this. So she stood there, and knocked on his door, hoping he was home. "Joseph, amour, c'est moi, Fayline. Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît ouvrir la porte? "
When Hei was brought in he had no smile on his face- instead he looked cold, tired and detached from everything. He looked in the crowd for his parents, not seeing them and just seeing his brother. He grimaced, seeing all the eyes stare at him as the family of the one he killed sat in one corner and glared at him with hatred in their eyes. When sat down he simply stared, hearing the judge yabber on about what he did, telling him things he already knew while omitting the reasoning behind it all. When the judge told Hei to state why he had done it, Hei cleared his throat and got up. "Your honor, I simply was defending myself. I had put the hot poker there in preparation, hoping to scare them away when they would most assuredly have came for me. There were three of them, raping one young girl- what was I do do except be prepared?" He asked them. "I had to save her- god says in his most holy of books that we should protect the innocent...and she was innocent and those who attacked her weren't, and when they attacked me I was merely defending myself. I am innocent- I may have killed, but it was not murder. She will defend me." Hei said before the girl began to walk up to the stand.

The girl came up to the stand dressed in a female suit and had her hair put into a ponytail. She was blonde hair with blue eyes and had an innocent look to her though the long stare in her eyes said otherwise. She stood at the stand and stood before the judge who held his right hand in the air.

"Do you swear to tell the truth, Ms. Olivia Young? Under the name of the holy father, the golden dragon Archaeus?" The judge asked, peering at her with his black fish eyes.

"I swear under the holy father, the golden dragon Archaeus to tell the truth." Olivia spoke out.

"Then tell your story." The judge said before hitting his gavel.

"It was a Thursday morning when I was walking to school. I noticed I was being followed but thought nothing of it because I was in a safe neighborhood. I was..then grabbed by someone I didn't know but I recognized them from the highschool near by. They asked me if I wanted to..do things and I said no. One of them was older and much larger and he suggested going to a bar where they could rent a room. I said no and no...and no but I was too small and I was too afraid to scream out as they dragged me to the bar and took me to the room the oldest one rented. They...took my clothes off and began to..." She looked down and began to tear up.

"You don't have to describe that. Just...describe what happened when Mr. Nagachika entered your room." The judge said with a voice that showed some compassion.

"I don't remember...just that the men stopped hurting me. The biggest and oldest one was last and he was really scary and was lunging at him and he grabbed the hot poker and he didn't have his eyes open and...pushed it forward." Olivia shook her head. "Then he picked me up...told me I'd be okay and was arrested."

The judge was silent before looking at the jury. He was in shock and quiet in a way he had never been before during a case before he breathed out. "The jury may go out now till they've reached a decision." He said before hitting the gavel. Once he did Hei stood up and looked back, wondering if there was anyone besides his brother there for him.

----------------

For once, the entire airport was silent as Tiras had made sure she was the only flight coming in that day. It was silent, and off the plane there was over a million roses that led to Tiras's direction. He was adorned in the finest of silks, wearing something that'd match what she did. He tried to hold it back but even his jaw dropped a little as he saw her, feeling his heart pound out of his chest while a literal goddess strut towards him. He couldn't help it and began to walk towards her, holding his arms out and beginning to walk even faster- it'd been months. "You took your time, my lady." He commented out, having a large grin on his face

------------------

"It uh...well, I'm a little busy." Joseph said while holding a drill, having been torturing a vampire who was chained to his wall. The man then screamed loudly, making him wince before sighing. "Fayline...my penthouse right now is very messy because this is my base of operations- you might...well, mi amour I don't want you to vomit." He said before sighing. "If you must, you know the code is your birthday, oui?" He said before getting off and hitting the man in his face, putting a bag in his head. Since their teaming up, Catriona and Joseph had built a little group of vampire slayers that he either had tortured into joining or simply recruited- people dedicated to stopping the vampire menace from destroying their home, Cantenseel. It was full of people dressed in fine suits that had kevlar woven in it with pockets inside that allowed a myriad of weapons for their trades. Joseph placed his bloody drill down and went to his sink, washing his hands before shutting his door and watching his people on break drink cocktails and relax as he went to the door and waited. This was why he didn't have her over as much- in her house there wasn't this worry and sense of impending doom. A sense of a threat closer..much closer than anyone would ever be allowed to know. Catriona and Jannik did their thing, working with Joseph sometimes but since Joseph founded his group he was distant from everyone, being a silent guardian to try and prevent the city from being destroyed. His skin was so pale it was nearly translucent and since he had been indulging in his vampire instinct his hair had turned snow white- his orange eyes now having an frightful glow to them. He feared what she would think- if she would think now that he was a monster and see him for what he always thought he was since he'd changed.
Rex felt his stomach drop as he saw his brother like that. Hei would probably hate him right now. Why wouldn't he? He had failed his little brother. Every second in jail had been a failure too many. He felt relieved when the girl truthfully told her story, hoping the jury will find justice and mercy in it before he looked at his brother, his eyes pained and remorsefull for what he could not do. He wanted to go talk to Hei so badly. Be there for him. But he could not. And in the audiance, at the entire back of it, sat someone who looked just as remorsefull and sad. Kierra did not think he would see her or know she would be there. But she had to. So when she had asked she was given a ticket of the first leaving plane to be able to get there. Seeing him like this made tears appear in her eyes. He did not deserve this. And she prayed to the gods they knew.

-------

Loraine could hardly believe how far he had gone in making her arrival something special. Never would she had believed there even would be so much roses. She smiles widely, uncaring of her smile was too big for a lady to be gracefull, as she walks into his arms and hugs him. "That time was needed. It is just that my emperor is a bit impatient I noticed." She said sweetly as she reached up and caresses her cheek. "And that he likes to make everything grand." She comments as she looks at all the roses. "I love it though." She adss quietly.

------

Fayline flinched a bit backwards from the door as she heard the scream. That is probably why he wanted to meet at her house. Even if lately those visits were rare as well. They had lunches together. Quick lunches before he had to go again as his phone would ring. He had been so distant. And it hurted. She breaths out softly. "If I must.... I guess I dont." It hurted her, alot, when he said that. But she would not bother him then. She swallowed before she actually turned away from the closed door to leave again.
Hei looked back at Kierra and he felt his stomach sink, knowing that she knew what she had done. He began to break down a little bit, wanting to go to her and run but he knew he couldn't and so he hid his face from everyone and sat down, burying his face in the handcuffs and sitting for hours it felt like, waiting for the jury to come in but they came in sooner rather than later. He sat back, ears ringing as he heard them all speak until he heard his verdict- clarity coming in as he heard "One year in service of the lord with the Highest of the Priests, Souji to repent for the act of taking a life, even in good faith." they spoke out, making him break down a bit in tears while realizing he wasn't guilty. He wouldn't die or be in prison forever- he'd become a man of god. The judge hit the gavel, giving his approval and his chains were removed. He was allowed to run off and to report to Souji so when he was let go, he waved at his brother and mouthed 'Thank you' before going to Kierra and looking at her, just looking at her for a few moments before smiling. "Shouldn't you be in Japan?"

---------------

"I knew you would." Tiras said as he hugged her tightly. He then let her go a few moments after, chuckling a bit and beginning to walk with her out. "I see that my mother did not join you on the return to Japan- did the vast hills, grass and refugees enrapture her?" He said with a clanking of his soldiers feet hitting the ground in tandem with his, smiling the entire time while talking to her. "Because the mass of paperwork, meetings and politicking has been doing the same for me, so much so that I've been sleeping absolutely zero hours a night."

------------

Joseph looked at the door for about an hour, waiting for her to come in before realizing she had left. Good, it was better this way in his opinion- nobody could hurt her if she was away from him. He'd keep paying off their debts, making sure they were okay and making sure Rona was fine and he'd be gone and they'd be safe like they should be. He didn't cry- no he felt too cold inside to cry now and rather he just walked to the windows of his penthouse and stared at the city. He wouldn't chase her- he wouldn't because he'd get her hurt because he was a monster. He was a monster and now all he could do was hunt much worse monsters than he was and make sure she'd never be hurt again and at this realization he simply began to cackle, looking at the sun rising up high and not feeling so bad anymore.
Rex let's out a shaky breath at the verdict as he felt a load of tension slide off his body. He felt so relieved he felt like crying. But not here. He stood up to go to his brother. But even though he did not see any hate or anything in Hei's eyes, Hei was not focused on him but rather on a woman he immediatly went to. Ah. He guessed he had to wait in line. Though he could not help but crack a smile.

Kierra had tears in her eyes as well, clutching her bag a bit as she could not help but let out a breathy laugh as he joked at her like that. Smiled at her like that. As if there had not just been a chance of him getting locked away. "Well, you shouldn't have been in such a trial, you idiot." She returns with a slighty shaky smile.

-------

Loraine immediatly linked her arm in his as she followed him. "Your mother is indeed enjoying some of the wonders Britain has to offer. Though I am kinda sure she stayed a little longer to make sure everything will continu to run smoothly. She is a very lovely woman." She compliments with a smile. When he talked about his duties she did notice some darker shading under his eyes. The life of a ruler. Sleep none when there is no time. She knew he had been particularly buzy now after the war he had started. "If you want I can help you out now. I am fairly used to paperwork and such. It'll be a load off your back."

--------

Fayline had actually waited for a good 15 minutes outside of the building. Hoping he would come after her. To talk. To see her. Anything. Like how he used to fly to her work if she said she had a small break. Or already be at her house for dinner. But he did not come. So she started walking. She walked to the bus stop, planning to ride it home. Their new home. A small house in a better area. They moved there after she saved enough money, even if Joseph still paid for it afterwards after finding out she was looking at different housing. He wanted a mansion for them. She convinced him they did not need to space. But she didn't want to go home. Her mother would be there. So instead she took the bus to their old house as it was still there and not sold yet. Logically. She grabs a secret key she had hid in a plant and opens the door. The house now empty but familiar. She puts her bag down as she sits down on the floor, leaning her back against the wall. Now that she was alone she did what she had wanted to do since walking away from his door. Cry. Because she knew she was losing him.
"I was buzzed and I had that same tunnel vision that I had back when the elves came after us." Hei admitted while walking out with her, feeling a bit cold as the wind hit his shaven head. He pulled his scarf, wrapping it around his neck more and sticking his hand in his pockets while looking down. "I'm a bit mad you wasted the time coming after me but I also have to admit that I'm very glad you came to see me." He spoke out to her quietly. "But...I know this should be it." He said while stopping in front of the courthouse, looking at a statue that faced outward of Archaeus gripping onto the world in on hand and balancing a scale of justice on the other. "I'm a mess Kierra. You have a great thing going, an amazing opportunity with Tiras to get yourself out there and be who you dreamed of being. Can you really waste your time on cold blooded killers?" He said jokingly with a smile, trying to make the mood not so grim.

------------

"But I have a strong back and much coffee- I should be fine. It's just the families have been on my ass again, already extending a hand of marriage to our unborn child. How will I explain to our daughter when we have one, that over sixty men wanted to marry her before she even existed?" Tiras said while exiting outside to their limosine, having the door opened for the two of them as he ducked and came in, sitting down on the far right corner. "No but...I mean if you want to start doing some work I won't say no.." He smiled. "Being able to sleep with you at night does sound good."
Kierra was quiet for a few seconds. "You are.... Mad at me coming here because I wasted time...." Suddenly she punched his arm a few times rather hard as she was the one now looking angrey. "How could I not?! I heard on the news, the NEWS, that you were going to trial for murder! What else was i supposed to do?! Draw a sad painting about how I was feeling? I was worried about you! When we parted I though it would have been for the best of you too! So how do you think I felt when I found out you could be locked away! I should be the one being mad at YOU for risking your own life like this!" She suddenly bursted out. "And do not say I am waisting my time for going to see a friend in a time of need!"

---------

Loraine went into the limo as well. Thinking about his words. Ofcourse the families would reach out to them so soon. They thought the sooner the better. Higher chances of their son or daughter getting into royalty. Like her parents had done. Something after having experiencing it herself she would never agree on. "Well, then I'll take that burden of of your shoulders and be the one to kindly decline any family that comes for our unborn child. Since it will not be happening."
"You were to stay and to let me go!" Hei barked out in response to the pain in his arm, hearing how she felt. "I...I am not someone to just do that for, okay?" He said to her in a calm voice, trying not to upset her anymore. "I wanted to be left alone. I wanted you to forget about me and have a life, a life where you can be successful goddammit because the only thing I was gonna do was drag you down." He said quietly to her, looking sad. "I love you and I want to have you around more than anything Kierra but...I don't want to drag you down. I don't want to stress you out or make you feel confused inside or anything else when...you have things bigger ahead of you- things bigger than me, or this or anything else."

-----------

"I figured that. Good thing- it's so hard to choose when I have more offers than I have fingers with none looking to appealing." Tiras chuckled out, shaking their head. "I mean truly do they think I'd sell one of my children off to them? A Seiken?" He asked her. "Let me tell you, these families okay- they might as well be living in mudhuts compared to my palace and eating grass while we dine on real food. I wouldn't even curse one of my children by making them do anything with those people- I'm telling you, the standards for nobility aren't as high as they should be."
Kierra calmed down a bit though she had to admit it had felt good to let that out. Even if she now felt guilty for making that sad look of his appear on his face. "You're stressing me out now by the things you keeo saying about yourself. You just.... Think so little of yourself. While you don't have to do that. You act like you would be the biggest burden in the world to me. You have this image in your mind with me being the greatest artist of all time, having a grand life, and that there is no place for you there. But you know...." she looks a bit to the side. "Lately when i had been imagining the future i wasn't in a galary showing my work. I was at a cafe laughing with you.... I want you there. In my future. Because for me, that is now bigger than what I had imagines before...."

------

Loraine raises one eyebrow beford chuckling softly and shaking her head. His views were interesting but not the direction she had personally meant. "No love. You are looking at this from the wrong angle." She reaches out and softly cups his cheeks. "I do not care about the high standards of your nobles. That does not matter. And in this case it should not matter to you either. Because we are talking about our child. Our child's life and happiness. Wether this child would marry nobillity or not should not matter. All I want, and what you should want, is that this child's husband or wife would drown our child in roses-" she gives his left cheek a kiss "-or give our child the only rose that he or she can afford-" now she gives his right cheek a kiss. "-purely out of love. We'll let the heart of our child chose. Just like you have done with me. Ain't our child's happiness worth more than standards or titles?" She spoke out sweetly.
Hei looked pained, unable to even make eye contact with her. Her ideas- they physically pained him because he thought they sounded so perfect to him. Yet he couldn't shake off the feeling that he was worthless and that he'd destroy all that she could have. "But it shouldn't be." He nearly sobbed out. "Don't you see, even my parents understood that?" He clenched his fist. "I drag everything down goddammit- I'm a nuisance, making everything more difficult and all I do is fuck things up." He looked as if he was about to shake as the tears finally let themselves out of his eyes even through all the resistance he put up. He then let out a muffled scream, just holding his arms out and grabbing onto her. "I'm scared I'd fuck us up too." He sobbed out, letting it all out now as the media and everyone in the court left, seeing no more drama or stories to make.

-----------

Tiras nodded his head, having a stupid grin on his face from all the kisses. "Well yeah." Tiras said to to her, being so much so on cloud nine that he wasn't even so sure if he understood what she said because he was so google eyed while gazing at her. "When you put it that way, yes." He spoke out with his grin still there. "You know...the kisses really do weaken me- it's like putting a blow torch to something made of steel...all the toughness melts away and I turn into a puddle of masculinity, elven ears and dragon blood." He then laughed. "How could I say no?"
Kierra found it hard and heart wrenching to see how deep this all went for Hei. All those fears. He really saw himself as a piece of nothing. A piece of misfortune. "Oh Hei...." She takes a step forward and holds him in her arms as she felt his tears fall on her shirt. "You don't do that. You don't drag everything down and I deffinantly don't see you as a nuisance. Don't you see that you made me smile? How much you helped me and was there for me? Don't you remember how you saved me? You know what I am scared off?" She pulls away slightly to make him look at her. "I am scared that you are going to walk away and that we would not have even tried to see what this could become. I am scared of us not trying... With how sweet and caring you are I honestly do not see you fucking this up. The only thing you fuck up is this chance if you say no to me now..." she said, her eyes hopefull.

-----

Loraine giggled as he so easily agreed on her. Had he even listened at all? Her cheeks coloured softly as he kept looking so smitten at her. Though she wondered if she was looking the same at him. "Masculinity and dragon blood. My emperor thinks so highly of himself." She teases kindly as she rubs her nose against his. "But it is good to know I have the only weapon to bring this tough strong emperor to his knees." She said as she leaned in more, her lips hovering above his. This gentle teasing made her heart pound faster because she knew now this was what love was supposed to be.