Random Role Playing S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rising from the Ashes [[OPEN]] ((SPOILERS))

Hades_Shadow posted on May 15, 2016 at 05:47PM
This Roleplay is based off of the Popular TV series, Agents of Shield. You can be a Agent, a Super Hero, a Hydra Member, or a Civilian pulled into the Mix! you can be creative, Have your own team! Make your own operations! and make your own friends!

MAIN STORY LINE

S.H.I.E.L.D, once a organization created for protecting the people, was disassembled when HYDRA attempted to come out of its shadows. Now severely outmatch in technology and resources the ne Director of Shield, Phil Coulson, is working with his team to stem Hydra's rise to power. Nothing is impossible however. With a new group of Inhumans and Shield Operatives recruiting, they are once again becoming the "last line of defense" for humanity. Or are they?

RULES

1. Please do not RolePlay an Existing Character, you may interact with them, talk with them, but they may want to be used by others as well. and don't kill them off either, let the TV Show do that!

2. Do NOT include season three spoilers for now, once it is on Netflix and ample time has been given to binge watch a season you can then add spoilers.

3. No God-Modding, as this show has Proven, even Invincible soldiers can be taken out of the picture, allow your character to be human (or alien) by letting them experience pain sometimes.

4. Don't Kill living Characters unless they have given you permission.

5. Dont Curse excessively, If at all. Cursing is a big annoyance to me and I wont tolerate a bad mouth.

6. You must fill out the Character Rubric before Playing.

7. Have fun!

CHARACTER RUBRIC

Name:
Nickname: (or organization name)
Appearance:
Clothing:
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Other Gear:
Short Bio:

KNOWN CHARACTERS [NICKNAME] (PLAYER) {NOTES}

SHIELD
-Tristan Sabre (Hades_Shadow)
-Zane Vale [Zyn] (SilverLeo)

HYDRA
-Ava Dallas [Circuit] (Ayaka) {undercover in Shield}

UNAFFILIATED
-Peleke Koamalu (Hades_Shadow)
last edited on May 18, 2016 at 09:59PM

Random Role Playing 215 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...