1. No personal attacks.
2. No fighting off of the RPs.
3. No picks made about other people.
4. In an RP, you may not make decisions for other characters.
5. In an RP, you may not kill, hurt, or heal, another character without their permission(either ask in OOC or attempt the action and let them respond accordingly)
6. in an RP, you may not put mythical charaters in a "normal" RP.
7. in an RP, unless you created the RP you may not progress farther in the set storyline unless it is by a very small measure.(see The Water Glows Red for an example).
Please respect these rules to keep this spot from turning out like "role-playing with others" did.. i'm sure ToastedRabbits was not happy with the result of all our actions there, and i don't want my spot to end up the same way.
EDIT: originally i typed "molting cracks" for some reason when i meant "The Water Glows Red" no idea where my head was lol.