Requirements for the essay. Writing algorithm.
1. the essay should be perceived as a whole, the idea should be clear and understandable.
2. the essay should not contain anything superfluous, should include. Only the information that is necessary to reveal your link
3. Each paragraph of the essay should contain only one main idea.
4. the essay should show that its author knows and meaningfully
uses theoretical concepts, terms, generalizations, worldview ideas.
5. the essay should contain convincing argumentation of the stated position on the problem.
-Memo when writing an essay.
-Before starting to write an essay:
-study the theoretical material;
-Understand the peculiarities of the stated theme of the essay;
-Think about what the relevance of the stated of the stated topic;
-highlight the key thesis and define your position in relation to it in relation to it;
-Determine what theoretical concepts, scientific theories, erms will help you to reveal the essence of the thesis and your position;
make a thesis plan, formulate the thoughts and ideas that arise in your mind. ideas.
When writing an essay:
in a rough draft, sticking to the optimal structure;
analyze the content of what you have written;
check the style and literacy, the composition of the essay, consistency and coherence of the essay;
make any necessary changes and write a final version.
What you should avoid when writing an essay:
1. Misunderstanding the essence of the stated topic.
2. Lack of structure in the essay.
3. Inability to stick to the answer to the main question
Not knowing how to stick to the main question (lengthy digressions from the topic).
4. Usage of rhetoric (statements) instead of argumentation (proofs);
5. Careless handling of data, including excessive
6. Too extensive descriptive part, not supported
7. Presenting other points of view without referring to the authors of the given
ideas and without stating your own position.
8. Repetition without necessity.