Add interesting content
and earn coins
Random Images on Fanpop
Terms of Service
Use Classic Fanpop
slenderman777, Sen_Kagemiya and 3 others like this
This image is very sexist.
Old Ford cars
LoL- So True!
When you see it,your shit breaks
Turkey pooping stuffing
llama plush toys! <3
Cereal Guy :D
the longer you look, the weirder it gets
Source: not mine!
aww cute kittys!
It's an iPod app.
1. Men are 6 times more likely to get struck by lightning then women
2. On average, adults watch double the amount of TV as teenagers do
3. The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA".
4. At the height of its power(400 BCE) the Greek city of Sparta had 500,000 slaves and only 25,000 citizens
5. The state of Florida is bigger than England
6. Approximate number of facial expressions dogs can make: 100
7. A snail can sleep for 3 years
8. It is illegal for tourists to enter Mexico with more than 2 CD's
9. Muhammad is the most common first name in the world...
How to Make Icons
A while back I wrote an article about
. I've decided to follow it up with a tutorial on how to make icons! They're actually much the same- the major difference is size.
You will need an image editing program. I use Corel Paint Shop Pro but I think most people use Photoshop.
There's also the following online programs but I've never used them and this tutorial isn't necessarily meant to be used with them because I have no idea what these programs are capable of doing.
the Size of Your Icon Matters
Now this part is extremely important and I can't tell you how many icons I've seen that...
19 Things to do in a waiting room
1. Back away from each person saying, "EW! GERMS!"
2. Sit in someone's lap and say, "I'm afraid your going to die, Jimmy."
3. Bring a radio and play screamo music.
4. Every once in a while, ask a doctor, "IS IT MY TURN YET?!"
5. Ask everyone why they're just sitting there.
6. When Dorah comes on, sing the lyrics.
7. Grab toys such as Barbie dolls and scream, "I'M GONNA KILL YOU! Look, Mr. Stuffy Wuff is happy!"
8. Yell, "IT'S A TRAP!" and tackle a random patient.
9. Poke at someone's scab and yell, "IS THIS SCAB EATABLE?!"
10. When your finally called on, yell, "FINALLY! WHERE WERE YOU?!"
11. Go up to...