posted by GoldenBaramundi
Here's how to get unlimited bolts on Planets Rilgar and Kalebo III.
What you need.
• A copy of the original Ratchet and Clank.
• A PS2 or PS3.
• A memory card with save file that is up to Planets Rilgar or Kalebo III.
• The Gadgetron Hologuise.
• The Taunter.
How to do it.
• Go to the hoverboard race manager on either of these planets.
• Equip the Hologuise and enter a race while wearing it.
• You should find yourself on the hoverboard track, walking.
• Take off the Hologuise and equip the Taunter.
For Planet Rilgar.
• Find the massive jump that is about 2 thirds of the way through the course.
• Stand on top of it and face the normal track direction. You will see a platform not far from there that is covered in boxes. You will not be able to jump or glide over to it.
• Jump down from the massive jump and run under the platform.
• Enter first-person mode and look directly up at the base of the platform.
• Keep pressing circle (firing the Taunter) and bolts will rain down upon you. Do this until the bolts stop coming.
You now should have a heap of bolts but this only works once per game so don't be greedy! To exit, pause the game and press ex to quit and return to Rilgar.
For Kalebo III.
• Run back from the starting line until you see a small road branching off to the right. You will see an operating forcefield up so you can't get through.
• If you get closer you can see through the forcefield and you will see a tonne of boxes on the other side, which are on a road that comes out further along the track.
• Trace the box covered track in the direction it was headed along the normal track until you see another track that branches back off to the right.
• Turn the camera around to face down it and you will see the box covered road.
• Run along it and keep pressing circle (firing the Taunter) until you have smashed all boxes and round up every bolt.
You will now have heaps of bolts. This trick will work as many times as you like so on Planet Kalebo III, unlike Rilgar, you finally can be greedy and get heaps of bolts until your heart is content.
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!!