Renesmee Carlie Cullen Renesmee's Journal...

equeen1986 posted on Sep 28, 2010 at 05:00PM
10 years after Breaking Dawn

Renesmee's Point of View....

I don't know why I couldn't sleep.. I had everything I could have ever hoped for and things that I would have never dreamed of. Standing on the front porch of my family's home looking out through the dense forest, it was cold this morning.. I knew it would only be a matter of time before Jake would wake up and realize I was gone, and while I yearned for the warmth of his arms I needed a few minutes to think. About what though I wasn't sure... Since finding out two years ago that I was the object of Jacob's imprinting there had been soo many emotions to comprehend. Obviously I was irrevocably in love with him, there could never be anyone more perfectly suited for me. I felt like he was truly my other half, my joy his joy, my sadness his sadness. There was never a moment when I didn't feel truly in sync with him, it was only natural that we would be together and get married, have babies, grow old together.... well in theory. But that's not to say that it wasn't alot of information to take in when first finding out.. to know that essentially your whole life was planned out while you were still in your Mother's womb, fighting for survival on both of your parts with such a magnetic pull to one another that your own Mother couldn't help but feel overwhelmingly happy and in love when in his presence. I mean there was definitely something to be said for that. But at first I just thought about all the what ifs. What if there really was no PHYSICAL way for us to be together, I mean there were so many unknowns, I being a half vampire- half human and him being a werewolf, could it even be possible? I thought about that all the time, when we were together walking hand in hand down the beach, surely looking like any normal teenage couple to anyone there, all the while I have thoughts running through my mind about our physical compatibility and possibility to procreate one day... I mean it was heavy.. But as always he could since that I was thinking and worried, mostly because I had the same expression and worried frown line between my eyes that my Mother had when she was intensely in thought about something, so it didn't surprise me when he pulled me to a stop. He said "Ness, I know what's bothering you.. I think about it all the time too.." "You do.." I said. "Of course I do.." he said, " not only am I completely in love with you, but I think about everything that affects your life, your future, your safety, your hopes, your dreams. Every aspect of your life runs through my mind every moment of everyday, I know it sounds like so much, but I can't even find the words to tell you how important you are to me, from the moment our eyes met, you were my only reason for living anymore...".
I knew I was blushing I felt the warmth spread up my body to my face, he lifted our intertwined hands and stroked my cheek with the back of his hand.. "See that right there, that's the whole point I was trying to make.." he said, " I know that you worry and I see the doubts drifting through your eyes all the time, I feel every pang of doubt that goes through your mind, every beat that your heart skips.. "and with that he lifted my hand to his heart, and his to mine.. "We are more alike than you think, I Know that we will make it together, I love you more than anything in the world, and I will NEVER let anything hurt you.."
And with that we kissed, it was our first "real kiss" I felt his warmth all around me, it was blinding, our lips moved in perfect sync.. he lifted my arms around his neck, and put his arms around my waist and pulled me tighter to him, he pulled away kissing me lightly on the lips.. "I love you Jacob", "And I love you, more than you could EVER know"..

And it was those same arms that were winding around me right now.. "What are you doing out here, Ness? The suns about to rise.."

"I know I couldn't sleep, I just wanted to come out here and think for a little while, try to get a fresh start on the day", I said. "When I rolled over and you weren't there I was worried, I hope I didn't disturb you.." ,he said, " Do you mind if I sit with you and watch the sunrise Mrs. Black?", "Of course not Mr. Black" I giggled it would take a little while to get used to that..

For More Visit my blog @
link

I'd love to know what you think and hope to see you there :)
10 years after Breaking Dawn

Renesmee's Point of View....

I don't know why I couldn't sleep.. I

Renesmee Carlie Cullen 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hhgg22 said…
you a really good writer!! could u consider writing a journal of renesmee when she is like ya know a toddler plzzz i am begging