Hello people of the Rick Riordan spot!
Do not worry, I am trying to find an icon. I am doing my best to have one up, but my computer will not co-operate!
And yes, this banner isn`t great. I`m working on it.
Anyways, this spot needs rules so things are nice and nobody gets hurt.
1. Play nice. Common, nobody likes a bully and the fact people can`t see your face or don`t know your name doesn`t make it different. By "play nice", I mean no rude comments, no mean comments to anyone, no racism, the basics. Usually the rule "If your grandma would hit you when you say that, then don`t say it" applies.
Ex of a rude comment: "God InnocentFanpopuserIamcritisizing, your icon sucks, I bet your face sucks too!"
2. If you don`t like Rick Riordan or his works, fine. You`re allowed too. But this spot is for the people who actually like his work! Meaning don`t expect not to have an angry or hurt response from somebody after your last post was: "Percy Jackson is so stupid, they`re all dumb and should die". Somebody will react, and that person could be mad.
3. Spam. It`s annoying, please try to avoid spam. We don`t care if your mom makes a killer meatball sandwich, if you just saw the new Twilight movie or you just bought yourself a marshmallow gun. That kind of stuff you post on your profile or the random club.
4. Share, share, share! This spot is nothing if nobody does anything. You have information about a booktour, you can either write an article or use the wonderful wall we have. Pictures, fanart, icon? Put it on!
5. This spot is for anything Rick! Movies of his books, news, book releases and so forth. For example, Heroes of Olympus book series: coming out on October 12. If you want to put a countdown on the wall, that`s fine. It has to do with Rick unlike your newly purchased marshmallow-gun.
`shall go work on the icon, sayonora!