Hello Mentalistas & Tunnies,
As last year, i'm doing a Bday project for our Lovely Robin Tunney.
It will basically be the same as last year.
You have to take a video of yourself. In it, you tell whatever you want to Robin and of course, wish her a Happy Birthday.
- It's a non verbal video. You're supposed to write to her, whatever you want; what do you think of her, what's your favorite movie.... being as creative as you want.
At some point, you have to write "Happy Birthday".
- The video have to be 15sec maximum (20 if you REALLY can't do otherwise)
so keep your message short, Robin has to be able to read it.
- OR, you can do a photo, dawing, fanArt... (1 to 3) pics depending what you want to say, number of persons on the pictures...) talk with me in that case, like that i can presicely tell you how many pics you can send.
Just don't be all doing only pics, i WANT videos more. the final video need to be dynamic.
- Deadline: June 1st
- If you're interested in being a part of this project, you MUST let ME (@totorsg) know on twitter, tumblr, Robin fans project site or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying you want to be a part of it.
- Send the video, photos... to email@example.com with your name, country and twitter name if you have one. (If video is too heavy, you can upload it to a sharing site such as rapidshare or mediafire and send me the link).
- *OPTIONAL*: Send me a 2nd video or record of your voice saying "Happy Birthday" in english or your own language or both. Not sure i'll use it this year but just in case.
I'm taking into consideration the suggestions to choose the music for the video.
Everyone can participate, even the shy one, some used thei dog last year so.... of just filmed themslf from behind writing the words.
hope you'll be as axcited and motivated as last year :)
Reblog, retweet, tweet, link, Spread The Word!
don't hesitate to message me if needed. (twitter, tumblr, the site...)
Robin is our Queen <3