Rosario Vampire ENGLISH DUB!!!

succubusgirl posted on Oct 02, 2010 at 02:38PM
Hey, everyone, guess what?! I don't know a bunch about it (actually I just found out) but Funimation has lisenced R+V!!!
Here's the cast:
Tsukune: Yuri Lowenthal
Moka: Stephenie Sheh
Kurumu: Laura Bailey
Yukari: Coleen O'Shaughnessey
Mizore: Kate Higgins
Gin: Crispin Freeman
It sounds awesome, right?!
It's supposed to come out some time in 2011, and I can't wait!

Rosario Vampire 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Echo19KidDragon said…
laugh
OMG!!! THAT...IS BETTER THAN PIE!!!!!
over a year ago R_and_V said…
2011... where did you get the info?
over a year ago roffle said…
It's all over the internet. Just search "rosario vampire funimation". Bunch of articles about it will come up.

Yeah, it's due 2011.
over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
indeed can't wait
over a year ago Lelouch000 said…
Yea i herad they did too
over a year ago OTAKU77 said…
laugh
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
over a year ago i_heart_moca said…
o77 thave said that many times b4
over a year ago Pikagirl541 said…
big smile
I SO have to get it! I've been hoping for the past 2 years there would be and an English dub.
over a year ago Mr_Fanfic said…
I saw the Eng-Dub trailer and for the most part I like it, but once I realized who Kate Higgins was I had my doubts. I kinda expected Mizore to have a hollow voice and that is NOT her strongsuit.
last edited over a year ago
funimation.com has the first 4 episodes in English, and you don't even have to pay!
Review part 1: The parents sound a bit overly expressive, perhaps they wanted to try something new.

I'm disappointed by bus driver's voice. It isn't as low and gritty as I anticipated and honestly doesn't fit the creepy character.

Tsukune sounds kinda effeminate, but it's still not that bad.

Moka's voice is EXCELLENT! Her speech is a little aloof at times though. If her pitch was a bit lower I think it could work well for Mizore. Before I saw the English dub trailer I was expecting her to have that squeaky voice and I'm SO glad she doesn't.

Nekonome sounds just like a 30-year-old woman with a teaching degree, even if the voice doesn't seem to be the best fit for her look.

I'm sure most of you already know about this, but I find it awkward that Kurumu is the only student not wearing a uniform. I guess for the sake of mass production I can forgive that.

I didn't expect Saizo to have the voice he does, but it fits him very well. Dude has the punkass attitude down as well. In his monster form... I just don't think the double-voice work well given the plot. I have a feeling that Dan Green did his monster voice.

Inner Moka sounds even more mature that I thought. She almost sounds masculine. I can't really say whether or not this is a bad thing though.
Kurumu also sounds great. The voice actress nails Kurumu's unique proto-tsundere attitude, although a bit more girly than I imagined her sounding. She also has a tendency to make jokes about her boobs.

Mizore's voice is surprisingly fitting given the only other characters I've heard voiced by Kate Higgins. It's not as good as I hoped but it could have been WAY worse.