I'm a senior now and I've had an abysmal year so far. But the good thing is that it's almost ending, and I'm so excited about it.
Here are the things that have been aggravating my senior year:
1. Too much pressure, and no time for personal stuff. (The older we get, the more work we have to do.)
2. It goes too fast. (The first day of senior year feels like far far away.)
3. Lot of bullies. (High school students are not supposed to bully.)
4. My bus driver, Ms. Michelle, is horrible. I have to wake up at 7:15, go on a very long route, and get to school very late.
5. Lot of kids are making annoying mouth noises.
6. Lot of kids are asking, "What time do we leave?" (I do not like that question at all.)
7. I am in a stupid gym class where there are a lot of people I personally do not know.
8. Lot of unfamiliar faces who really know my name.
9. Lot of deaths(like Alan Rickman, David Bowie, Aadesh Shrivastav, Sadhana, Prince, my friend Kayce, and my sub Ms. Gamble) and losses(like French class, A lunch, geography teacher Ms. Sandel, physics teacher Mr. Orr, history teacher Ms. Finley, former principal Mr. Jones, and my former bus driver, Ms. Audrey). School is no fun without French class.
10. I have to practice for that stupid TSI test.
11. I had to write those stupid essays.
12. I have to forget my past years(like junior year, sophomore year, freshman year, middle school, and elementary school). (Old is gold.)
13. I do not get to share any classes with most of my best friends(like Taylor, Will, Casey, Gigi, Chastity, and Ben). Instead, I am surrounded by idiots(like Queen, Leneasha, Demetrius, George, and Diana Blood).
14. Excessive feeling of "I wanna go home". (P. S. I do not really like Sandy.)
15. I do not get to go to my favorite places(like H-Mart, Trader Joe's, and the Northpark mall) very often. Instead, I have to go to school, duh, or other unwanted places(like Patel Brothers, Burlington, Bentonville, and Irving Mall). That's really annoying!
16. Tamia is a tattletale. She always snitches on my wrongdoings IN FRONT OF ME!
17. Math, science, English, and social studies, etc., do I need to explain this one? But I was just stuck to art.
18. And worst of all, DAD'S NASTY LECTURES THAT I HAD TO KEEP MY EARS OPEN TO.
Senior year has been rumored to be "the easiest year," but I find it the most annoying, tedious year of my school life.