I'm in college now, and when I was in high school, I've heard a lot of people say that junior year was the hardest, and senior year was the easiest, but for me, it was the opposite. Junior year was nice and smooth, while senior year was a disaster.
Here are the reasons why:
1. I was class favorite.
2. Lots of joy.
3. I was more into my work.
4. I enjoyed all my classes, and I loved all my teachers.
5. French class.
7. Not much of bullying. I was more with my nice friends.
8. More positive attitude, especially towards school and work.
9. Many of my wishes came true.
12. Better grades, especially A's.
13. Speech class.
14. More time to do personal work.
15. Nick's bison joke.
16. Slow and steady year.
17. The year felt long.
So junior year was fun for me. It was my best year and everyone else's worst year.