Science Fiction Sci-Fi Fans Interview

gabycastle47 posted on Dec 30, 2012 at 07:50PM
Greetings all SciFi fans! I have to do a project in school on trying to understand a misunderstood group of people, so I thought who better than Sci-Fi fans? I would really appreciate if you could fill out this interview that I came up with (it's only 7 questions). Thanks so much for those who fill it out!
Here it is:

1. Please list the Sci-Fi texts that you enjoy and why you enjoy them.

2. Is there any reason as to why you enjoy the Sci-Fi texts so much? If not, would
you like to know?

3. Would you ever want your life to be like the Sci-Fi texts that you enjoy? Why or why not?

4. Many people criticize Sci-Fi enthusiasts as being extremists or ridiculous. What is your opinion on that? What would your reaction be if someone said that to you?

5. Many Sci-Fi enthusiasts go to Comic Con in San Diego or New York. Would you ever like to go? Why? If you have already gone what was your reaction?

6. Have you ever hidden your love for Sci-Fi so that you wouldn’t be ridiculed by anyone? If so, why?

7. Finally, do you know anybody that enjoys Sci-Fi as much as you do? Are you a part of a fan site or blog?

Thanks again!

Science Fiction No replies