Severus Snape Just For Grins

BlackHound posted on Jun 28, 2011 at 10:53AM
Ok, so I play this MMORPG called Gothador. I don't know why I bother anymore because the game is virtually dead now, but I've been there for six years, so it's kind of hard to walk away. That, and I have more characters there than you can shake a stick at.

It's been bugging me for days. I had said I would not bring any more characters into that world. But this morning, I did it. I had to.

:-D
Ok, so I play this MMORPG called Gothador.  I don't know why I bother anymore because the game is vir

Severus Snape 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BlackHound said…
laugh
His first post.
His first post.
His gamescreen, at time of spawning.
His gamescreen, at time of spawning.
over a year ago lilith84 said…
laugh
LOL, bored much? ;) But it's cute :)
Oh man...you gots no idea how much time and money people sank into this game and their characters. Gothador was a big thing for a while. Now there are a few of us left holding on to the very bitter end.

There was a staff member who was an extraordinary graphics artist who for a small fee would personalize your character's ingame avatar. If I had done this a couple of years ago, I could have paid to have him look like Severus.
Ok, so I had him out hunting and wasn't really paying attention to the other characters on the gamegrid. I took him into a square to kill an orc and noticed there was another character there but didn't really look. So he kills the orc and the screen refreshes, and I see who the other character is.

I nearly fell out of the chair. No shit.

I decided (after sitting here laughing like an idiot) to bring out Azkaban, who was my very first playing character, and do a screencap to post, for a laugh.

last edited over a year ago
Ok, so I had him out hunting and wasn't really paying attention to the other characters on the gamegr
Ok, we have a lottery in the game for bound USPs; the draw is every Friday. A USP is a Universal Speed Potion, which fills your AP bar.

I just logged in to check on him, and found this:

1st Prize of 10 Bound USP goes to 'SeverusSnape'

Heh...now, if I could just afford to buy a subscription and get him into a cult, he'd be set.

Updated Stats:

Ok, we have a lottery in the game for bound USPs;  the draw is every Friday.  A USP is a Universal Sp
big smile
Updated Forum Presence:

Updated Forum Presence:
over a year ago karenmiller1972 said…
LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has taken to using that idea. I haven't played your game but I tend to have 'Severus Snape', 'Half Blood Prince', 'Potion's Master' or other versions incorporated on the games I play as well. Oblivion and Dragon Age tend to have fun with it. LOL
big smile
:D Well, I still haven't been able to get him subscribed, but I'm still working on him. As he progresses in the game, I'll post images and whatnot.