Here are some of my favorite quotes by John throughout the bbc series in no particular order. It might not be a lot, i'm sure i've missed out on more but this works for now!
1. “We can't giggle, it's a crime scene.”
2. “This is how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever."
3. “We're not a couple.”
4. “Because I had a row... in the shop... with a chip and pin machine!”
5. “You, ripping my clothes off in a darkened swimming pool. People might talk.”
6. “You being all mysterious with your... cheekbones. And turning your coat collar up so you look cool.”
7. “There is a mute button and I will use it.”
8. “I'm just saying... it's all fine.”
9. “Apparently it's against the law to chin the Chief Superintendent.”
10. “I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're talking but its usually subtext.”
11. “I know you for real.”
12. “We solve crimes. I blog about it, and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.”
13. “I'm the great Sherlock Holmes, I work alone 'cause no one can compete with my massive intellect!"
14. "Let him go or I will kill you."
15. “Hamish. John Hamish Watson. Just if you were looking for baby names.”
16. “It was extraordinary. It was quite... extraordinary.”
17. “Friends protect people.”
18. “There were times I didn't even think you were human. But let me tell you this, you were the best man, the most human... human being that I've ever known, and no-one will ever convince me that you told me a lie, so there.”
19. “I was so alone and I owe you so much.”
20. “Don't be... dead.”