Shia LaBeouf Cuckoo in all

existenzo posted on Aug 18, 2008 at 03:10PM
I meprésente, my name is Jessica, I am 26 years old, I am French and I am hyper a fan of shia, I find that it is the talented, beautiful actor and who has a lot of charm... But what there is inside the eyes is formidable...
I saw him(it) as many of the other fans in "Transformers" and "Paranoiak" and openly(frankly) the face has is enough for illuminating my days...
In brief, he(it) is full to fraicheur, of spontaneity, he(it) is true and an intense emotion is read in its glance, of the style " I did not trust me before but now I am at the top " and I like what he(it) represents.
Then by imagining that he reads this message I am anxious to say to him(her) that he tells not to know how to approach the women, I am the similar, I have difficulty in approaching the men(people), I am not what we call a bitch who would dream to cross(spend) a night with him, I sincerely want to cross(spend) a moment with him and to know it more because what I feel is inexplicable.

Here is... I think that I said everything to part that I wish you the best Shia, to you and your family... Kisses.

Shia LaBeouf 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago labeoufluvr said…
I'm with you all the way! I feel exactly like that!