Spider-Man I think Spiderman 4 should be about..............

MoonlitBelle21 posted on Dec 06, 2008 at 07:32PM
I think the villains should be carnage and Lizard. I don't think black cat should be in it, no offense, but girl villains aren't very interesting to watch except Harley Quinn. I think the beginning should have Cletus Kasady discovers carnage and Dr. Curt Connors becomes the lizard. I don't think MJ should be big in this movie bcz she was too much of a distraction in the 2nd and 3rd Spiderman. I mean in the beginning they should have peter and MJ talking, but going their seperate ways. The rest of the movie should have spiderman trying to stop the mudering(by carnage)and chaos in New York....before its too late. Hopefully very action-packed.

Spider-Man 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 14enbee said…
Sweet. I want it to have docter doom (probley not gonna happen), electro, or hammerhead. 1 of the three. I agree that MJ should go...
over a year ago MoonlitBelle21 said…
Thanx
over a year ago LisaForde said…
I agree yet he should marry Betty cause she alot nicer than MJ no offence
over a year ago johnsgirlalways said…
great idea i don't think mj should have been even introduced yet it should have been gwen stacey then mj but whatever mj is aggravating and boring now she has go to go
over a year ago Carnageboy said…
smile
I really want the next villain to be CARNAGE or M.Morbius! That would be an awsome movie! What do ya think?!
over a year ago zangxuma said…
Yes, That's right ! i think so

link
cartaporte commented…
ES VERDAD. INTERESANTE DISCUSIÓN over a year ago