Spuffy Favorite Moment

MelBelle2 posted on Nov 09, 2008 at 06:59AM
Ok this was posted over on the BB forum and I thought it was too cute. So I figured why not try it out here cause I know everyone has one and it will deffintly bring other new fans into seeing what to look forward too. :P

So here's the topic, everyone could give their opinion about Spuffy. Basically what they're favorite moment or moments are.

Mine is a tie to Chosen ending and Touched bedroom.
Chosen: I love how everything seemed to stop and reflect on that one moment, as if everything that happened between them came rushing by and they knew... You could see it in their eyes that they just knew.
Touched: The speach! It was the perfect most romantic speech I've ever heard!

Spuffy 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago callstories said…
Favorite moment. So hard. I agree with you on both the scenes from Chosen and Touched. That long shot in Chosen is amazing. Spike's face in Afterlife when he sees Buffy alive for the first time is priceless. It's so full of love. I also love the Tabula Rasa kiss because that is the first Spuffy scene I ever saw (I started watching Buffy late.)And Smashed is the best, of course! The moment they, *cough, cough*, consummate their relationship, they both look so shocked and relieved at the same time. Then we can go back to season five when Buffy posed as the Buff Bot and kissed Spike in Intervention. Oh, I could go on and on and on.

I also have something to say about Bangel. I've just watched seasons 1,2, and 3, and have to say that's it? That's the Bangel that everyone over in Bangelverse is talking about? It was nothing. Boring. Lame. I'm sorry but Angel was a horrid beast when he lost his soul. We didn't see Spike with a soul until season 7, but he still had a million times more humanity than Angel. Angel was just a monster while Spike was capable of love and compassion. Buffy, though she wouldn’t admit it for a long time, had more passion and love for Spike than she ever had for Angel. Angel really was her high school love that she would have only outgrew if he hadn’t gone to LA. Spike was/is who she belongs with.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
touched, touched, touched, touched. need i explain?
over a year ago Isabellas_girl said…
Oh I would go whit Touched.Deffiantly Touched.I think Spike's speach to Buffy is the most powerful and wonderful speech in Buffy The Vampire Slayer.They are so many Spuffy scenes I like but Touched is my furst on the lis mainly because we finally could see that Spike loves her trully and unconditionally and it's not just and obssesion(not that I ever doubt that it's not).You could see how much he admaires her and loves her and will always loves her no matter what she feels about him or no matter what she desides.You could truly see that Spike isn't in love whit the pain Buffy causesed him but whit her.And when he said to her it was the best night of his life-just holding her.Any fan even if it's Bangel would see it's true love.And I agree whit you whit what you said.Many fans think that Buff loved Angel more but that's because she was more emotional whit him.But I think the one that she truly loved was Spike.Bangel's love just vanished once Angel left to L.A wheter Spuffy's love will walys be strong.