Stephenie Meyer what's next?

j_lin1991 posted on Aug 14, 2008 at 04:19PM
If Stephenie wrote another book in the twlight saga what would it be about?

Stephenie Meyer 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago delilah191 said…
thats an interesting question, idk really but i have a feeling that there would be a fair few new characters.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago babsliessa32 said…
it could be from nessi point
over a year ago j_lin1991 said…
i want to see what happens with nessi and jacob
over a year ago lilbratk said…
it kinda depends because if she writes a book after midnight sun then who knows but after the other 4 books there could be lots of ideas that include new opportunities and new characters
over a year ago Artyom2010 said…
Dear Stephanie Mayer, I hope that you will read my variant of a plot of continuation of the saga:
Jacob should leave with a clan, at this time Edward falls in love with another and, taking away Renesmi, leaves in an unknown direction. When there comes Jacob, he meets the crying Bella and, having asked her, all learns. After long attempts to return Renesmi with Edward, Bell with Jacob understand that they are created for each other. When comes to be reconciled Edward, the Isabella says that hates it and Kallen is going to kill Jacob, but dares to go to Valturi and to tell all it. They against such marriage: the vampire + the werewolf, and they begin hunting for beloved. Here Bella meets strange eight summer boys which, appears, is engaged in alchemy and it has an antipillbox which can make the person of the vampire. When Valturi come to Jacob, Bella, Bell – the person enters. Jacob of it doesn't see, but Valture notice at once it and leave. After Jacob all understands that Bella any more the vampire, and they learn that the Isabella is pregnant from Jack. Between them there is a new feeling – «deep imprint » thanks to which in the first simple person and the werewolf became immortal.

aikes commented…
zo lang zeg over a year ago