Stormclan Members of StormClan - Inactive List

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
To have your cats re-activated and added back into the role play, just comment below and let me know!

Leaders:

None.

Deputies:

Medicine Cats/Medicine Cat Apprentices:
Yellowblaze(TalaLeisu2)-Gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and heather eyes
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Mosspelt-(Gagababe101)-Brown tortoiseshell she-cat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle
Bubblestream (Smartone123) - fluffy light gray she-cat with dark gray spots and bright blue eyes
Holiday-(TalaLeisu2)-Pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green.
Burntheart-(TalaLeisu2)-Small black tom with green eyes.
Chillsnow (TalaLeisu2)-Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes
Roseleaf (forgetful) - a long furred tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Brambleblaze (Smartone123) - brown tom with black stripes on his back and bright amber eyes
Juniperleaf (TheWOLFPACK15) - slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing (TheWOLFPACK15) - lean silver tom with spotted tabby stripes and pale yellow eyes
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes (Apprentice: Mousepaw)

Apprentices
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)-dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Minnowpaw (Bluefire777) - grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Lionpaw (BlueFire7777) - big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Holiday's Foster Litter
Honeykit (forgetful) - golden she-kit with blue eyes
Squirrelkit (TalaLeisu2) - ginger tom with green eyes
Urio's Litter

Elders
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (retired due to injury)
last edited on Nov 07, 2021 at 02:58AM

Stormclan 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
To have your cats re-activated and added back into the role play, just comment and let me know!
To have your cats re-activated and added back into the role play, just comment and let me know!
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
I've got the cats back I want so all my others you can just delete from here. Quietstep I said passed away and Hushpool is back haha.
Okay!
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
I said all of my cats were dead though I could bring back spottedlily as an elder with streamripple if we want a cute old couple I forgot I had her
Gotcha, Blue!
Placing Tala and Forgetful's cats here until further notice.
Placing Tala and Smart's here until claimed.
over a year ago smartone123 said…
should i bring anyone back?
^ ^