Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9751-9800 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Wtf!! Why is everyone coming down on Sweet DX what did she even do?

I bet. -Featherwing

No one will notice if we keep sleeping. *snuggles closer* -Frecklenose
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
No, but they do have pads that don't bleed everywhere, so you better watch not to remove my herbs *raises an eyebrow playfully* -Merryberry
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Glaciersound:"oh ill sneak a bit"he smiled as he leaned down and took one"yum"he nodded "but you look down,whats up?"he asked
Yaletrunk:he coughs abit "oh sure"he was better now"thatd be great"he planned on getting some flowers and mouse as his date gifts
(What did sweet do xu)
I know better than to break your rules. *smiles softly* -Sweetbriar

*purrs slightly* Good. I look forward to it. *starts heading back to meet with the other two* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:fallows as well
Brumblebraze:finds a squirrel and pounces on it.He was happy to find something
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
Having Flintstripe love intresting flirt with her without him aware of the situation! i have my reasons :D

You bet what? *gives him a look*
Skyheart

*purrs and grooms her head* True true..
Sunheart

Tangle, Sweet doesn't even know about the plan so how is it her fault? :/ Tree is going to tell him about the plan he and BERRYFROST have, but he can't do it when he's out of camp

*looks at the others* We ready to go? -Scorchgaze

That you'll have no problem chasing off any toms who get too close to your girls. -Featherwing

*purrs happily* -Frecklenose
Yaletrunk:he nods "yep!"
Brumblebraze:holds the squirrel as he goes to hide it until he was done
*starts leading the patrol back* -Scorchgaze
Im just saying if he finds out before he is told SLAP

*nods* I got a robin!
Flintstripe

*snorts* If they chase after my girls they are getting a tail whipping.
Skyheart

*stretches a bit and rubs up against her* how are you feeling?
Sunheart
Yaletrunk:fallows Scorchgaze.He has flirted and dated cats in the camp before but this one he was more excited for then those.He wondered why
Slap Tree, not Sweet! Like I said, she doesn't know anything about it.

*Smiles at his son* Well done. Getting multiple things done at once is always effective. -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes in amusement* -Featherwing

Sore. *purrs and licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose
Fine Slap him silly i will

*nods and purrs*
Flintstripe

*smirks happily*
Skyheart

Good that was the plan *chuckles*
Sunheart
yaletrunk:smirks at him
I think I've deserved a good day's rest. *purrs and licks his nose* -Frecklenose

You know, I'm always very proud of you. *stops when they reach camp and turns to Yaletrunk* What? *asks with a smile* -Scorchgaze
last edited over a year ago
Mhmm *purrs and gets to his paws* Im hungry though so you can rest up.
Sunheart

*nods and pads into camp*
Flintstripe
yaletrunk:"being all responsible," he said purring softly.The male was younger by a decent amount to scorchgaze with a younger body
Awwww, but I wanna share a meal. -Frecklenose

*purrs and pads over to Flintstripe* Hey there, handsome. -Treetail

That is my job. *purrs, watching him* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:"if you say so"he smiled as he stretched.His back arching legs long and strong,his limbs strong looking and body longish and strong
So, can I ask you something? -Scorchgaze
Then come on and get a meal with me *purrs*
Sunheart

*flicks hsi tail happily* Hey.
Flintstripe

*gets up and slowly makes her way out of the den* Great StarClan, my hips are aching. -Frecklenose

*checks to make sure Falconstar wasn't around then licks his muzzle* How was the patrol? -Treetail
yaletrunk:"yes?" he asked finishing his stretching
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Wrinkles her nose* "I can't even imagine Falconstar and Sheepfluff together... maybe him and Holiday. I know they were close before she left. But still," *flicks her tail dismissevily* "He just doesn't know whats good for him yet." ~ Berryfrost

*Raises an eyebrow and grins* "What's the alternative? To be a fox-heart?" ~ Duskstorm

*Smiles reassuragingly at Sheepfluff* "LIke I was saying, don't worry about it. I'm sure he'll come around." *Stands to her paws and leaves* ~ Ivyfrost
*purrs not noticing him looking around* was good though my dad was flirting with someone so it was a bit awkward.
Flintstripe

*flicks his tail happily knowing he did a good job* Ah what a shame!
Sunheart

*holds down Tanglekit again watching Bloodkit and THudnerkit*
Foxkit
Where did all the sudden flattery come from? -Scorchgaze

*laughs* Hey, he's a single tom! Let him have some fun! *licks his ear* Speaking of flirting, I've got to tell you something, but don't freak out okay? -Treetail

Oh I can tell you're really shameful. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

Hmm. *sighs softly and settles down once her paws were finished being treated* I'm sorry for my out burst. I was just feeling defeated. -Sweetbriar

*continues to roll with her sister, pummeling her stomach* -Bloodkit
Busy?

*Licks her ears* "Don't worry about it. The handsome ones are always the most trouble. But he'll come around, Sweetbriar. He has to! You just need to keep working on breaking down those walls." ~ Berryfrost

*Bites and tugs roughly at her ears, smacking her muzzle with her paws* ~ Thunderkit
Oh yea i feel horrible about it!
Sunheart

*frowns* Uh depends on what it is.
Flintstripe

*gets off Tanglekit and starts to head over to help Thunderkit*
Foxkit

*scrambles to his paws*
Tanglekit
Nope!

Berryfrost came to talk to me and apparently your sister is really having a hard time getting close to Falconstar. So I was asked to pretend to be interested in her in order to make him jealous. Your sister doesn't know anything about it because we don't want him questioning her. I just want you to know it's all fake. -Treetail

*purrs and pads over to the pile* What do you want? -Frecklenose

I will. I've said it before, I'll say it again: I'm not giving up on him. *looks up at her friend* I did flirt with him though. Oh! And I caught him staring at me. -Sweetbriar

*growls lowly and shakes her away before tackling her down by her stomach* -Bloodkit
Yaletrunk:"I've always been a flatterer just decided to bump it up cause the time was right"he smirked booping his nose
Urio:she shakes her head"no but cats don't have to be this nice and I'm not use to how nice you guys are.Heck,your deputy is like a prince!"she relized how bad that was and get embarrassed
*Raises an eyebrow and grins* "Scorchgaze, a prince, huh? Well that's a new one." ~ Duskstorm
*raises an eyebrow questioningly* And what made the time right? -Scorchgaze
*looks at him dumbly* So does that mean you cant be open with me in camp if?
Flintstripe

*crouches down and tackles Bloodkit off Thunderkit*
Foxkit

*runs over to help*
Tanglekit

Something nice and juicy!
Sunheart
No! I'm always touchy with you. *purrs and licks his forehead* I just have to be a little more reserved when Falconstar is paying attention. Well, and when my dad is. I don't want to keep getting scolded. *rolls his eyes slightly* -Treetail

Me? *Laughs a bit* -Frecklenose

*rolls with Foxkit, cuffing his ears* -Bloodkit
*nips her paw to stop her from cuffing him*
Foxkit

*stops realizing again he was stuck with Thunderkit and swallows hard*
Tanglekit

*huffs clearly disappointed* Fine...but you better make it up to me later.
Flintstripe

*purrs* As much as id like that i think you need a break.
Sunheart
*Lets them spar, and spins around, eyes narrowing when they fall on Tanglekit* ~ Thunderkit
*Smiles brightly* "Well hey, that's a start! How'd the flirting go?" ~ Berryfrost
Urio:she was embarrassed"oh shush!" she buried her head in her paws
Yaletrunk:"it just was"smiles at him
Uh that's kind of what started the issue...-Sweetbriar

Well, I'm not going to complain. *smiles* A handsome tom flirting with me, *laughs* it's been so long I hardly know what to say. -Scorchgaze

Oh that's a guarantee. *grins and licks his neck* -Treetail

I agree. *purrs and grabs a vole from the pile* Look good? -Frecklenose

*bites lightly onto his shoulder, trying to pin him* -Bloodkit
*takes a few steps back and shrinks away a bit*
tanglekit

*purrs lightly* Good! And you if you dont hold yourself to that promise well you might get another kick to somewhere you dont like it.
Flintstripe

*nods* Good enough for us.
Sunheart

*squirms trying to shake her off pawing at her*
Foxkit
*Smiles fades* "Oh. I guess I should have guessed as much. Well, did ANY good come from today?" ~ Berryfrost

*Laughs softly and shakes his head* "Poor Scorchgaze. It's always the she-cats that go for him... you know he's completely gay, right?" ~ Duskstorm
*groans slightly* Not that again. How am I supposed to take you like you like if you've injured me there? -Treetail

*settles down to eat* -Frecklenose

*holds him down firmly* -Bloodkit
Well....I know that he can at least look at me. I obviously don't know what was going through his head, but he was definitely watching me. I know that he doesn't see me as someone completely foolish. He just thinks my heart is in the wrong place. But I'm going to show him otherwise. *smiles**rises to her paws carefully* Come on! I'm starving! *pads out, being very careful of her wrapped forepaws* -Sweetbriar
*huffs not being able to get up*
Foxkit

*takes a bite and waits for her and looks around camp* The kits are werestling.
Sunheart

*purrs* Well its not a sure thing that id do it but its just a warning.
Flintstripe
*Growls loudly, playfully, and lunges for him, easily knocking him down* ~ Thunderkit

*Follows her* "So then he's taking kitten-steps. That's fine. We just need to make sure he takes lots of them!" *picks out a mouse from the pile* "So, what exactly did you say that got him so riled up?" ~ Berryfrost
Well consider the warning taken. *laughs and sits beside him* I just wanted to make sure you know my eyes are only interested in you. -Treetail

*laughs* Go figure. Little wild ones. -Frecklenose

Gotcha buddy. *grins and stands over him victoriously* -Bloodkit
Well...we were already kind of testing each other when I asked if maybe there was a deeper reason why he agreed to train me. He obviously doesn't just go out of his way for everyone though he obviously does care. -Sweetbriar
Urio:she sighed"ah i was worried about that...ill be ok"sighs"ive never had luck with mates.."
Yaletrunk:he chuckles"im not handsome" sitting right next to him
You clearly haven't taken a good look at your reflection, my friend. Why in StarClan's name would you say you aren't handsome? -Scorchgaze