Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10251-10300 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
I don't know about that one. *chuckles* -Darkmist

*cuffs him playfully* More freedom than I'd have if I had kits to look after! -Frecklenose
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
True true! *gets to his paws* So what do you have planned for today?
Flintstripe

Im not that intimidating!
Sunheart
To a young kit you may be. -Darkmist

Nothing really. I think Dad is putting me on a patrol later, but for right now nothing. -Frecklenose
*huffs* Then why isnt he afraid of you? You are just like me.
Sunheart

Hmmm sounds like work *chuckles* We should do something later then.
Flintstripe
*chuckles* Because I'm his father obviously. -Darkmist

*cuffs him playfully* Why don't you take a break from all your cuddling and making out to join me! -Frecklenose
Oh yea i guess that makes sense.
Sunheart

*blushes* Hey now! Thats not all we do and fine!
Flintstripe
Mouse-brain. *purrs in amusement* -Darkmist

*nudges him playfully* Yea I bet that's not all. *laughs and flicks his ear with her tail* -Frecklenose
What is that suppose to mean? *gives her an amused look*
Flintstripe

Well some mouses are smart you know.
Sunheart
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Mouse? *says tilting her head she still drank milk and didn't know what prey was* -Dapplekit
*looks down at Dapplekit* a mouse are those small creatures with ugly tails you see in the freshkill pile*
Sunheart
True enough I suppose. *licks Tanglekit's head* You two are still too young for mice yet. -Darkmist

You always teasing me about what Sunheart and I do. Pay back. *laughs* -Frecklenose
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Smirks teasingly* "Aw, that's sweet! Getting hot and heavy with a gorgeous she-cat underneath the moonlight... much tamer than I thought it would be." ~ Berryfrost

*Is silent for a few moments* "if you really think taking her on a date a breaking the news to her that way will be more effective, then I'll consider it." ~ Falconstar

*Obeys her mother and kicks her legs out* ~ Thunderkit
*looks away embarrassed* Well now you have to tell me and Sweetbriar yours!
Strongbreeze

*watches her from the safety of the rocks*
Foxkit

I am not! I just like to chirp in my comments every now and then.
Flintstripe
Yea Berryfrost, time to fess up. *laughs slightly, flicking her friend's nose with her tail* -Sweetbriar

It's only an idea. I'm not looking forward to my daughter having her heart broken, but if you won't offer her happiness I want her to find someone who will. -Scorchgaze

Very good. Take long strokes to keep your head up. Don't take rapid small strokes. You'll just tire yourself out that way. -Hushpool

Yea yea yea. *purrs* -Frecklenose

I don't know about this...-Bloodkit
They look weird *says wrinkling her nose at the prey not much smaller then her* -Dapplekit

Scent any squirrels? *says from the branches above him* -Rainpaw
*purrs* They do, but you'll acquire a taste for them soon enough. -Darkmist

I could smell one across the lake if I was determined enough. *purrs slightly and carefully jumps to another tree, stalking as silently as possible* -Wrenflight
So what do you want to do then?
Flintstripe

*yawns awake from where he was napping and looks around confused*
Skyheart

*pokes his head out from underneath his father*
Tanglekit

*nods* They do but they are great to eat.
Sunheart
I dont know about that dad this thing is almost as big as me *says pawing it cautiously* -Dapplekit

Across the lake thats so far! *calls from her tree then turns slight suddenly and starts her hunt of the swallow* -Rainpaw
You'll like it one day. *purrs* Say hello, Tanglekit. -Darkmist

Hmmm not a clue. -Frecklenose

*pins a squirrel on a branch, killing it swiftly* -Wrenflight
Then you cant hold me here to not make out with my hot stud of a friend *grins and laughs*
Flintstripe

*pops back under him*
Tanglekit

*rolls his eyes* He isnt very brave is he?
Sunheart
Oh come now, Tanglekit. Your uncle won't hurt you. -Darkmist

Ditching your sister to swap tongues! Rude. *shoves him playfully* -Frecklenose
*shakes his head and stays under him*
Tanglekit

*starts cleaning his paws* Mhmm.
Sunheart

It was a joke! *purrs* Well think of something for us to do since you wanted me to stay.
Flintstripe
I'll give him his time. -Darkmist

Wanna go for a swim? -Frecklenose
*nods* sure why not. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*snorts* Now thats just spoiling him if he was my kit id make him come out.
Sunheart
It's not spoiling him. -Darkmist

Let's go, Romeo. *nudges him playfully before hurrying out* -Frecklenose
Romeo why am i Romeo now? *says padding after her*
Flintstripe

Is to you got cuddled up under you.
Sunheart
He's my son! I'm allowed to cuddle him. *purrs and noses Tanglekit affectionately* -Darkmist

Cause you and your new romance. -Frecklenose
Well why isnt sunheart romeo he is your mate.
Flintstripe

Thats just to much ew *gags*
Sunheart

*purrs at his father*
Tanglekit
*chuckles* When you have your own kits you'll understand. *purrs and licks Tanglekit's​ head* Especially if you have a son. -Darkmist

He's a little too frisky to be Romeo. *smirks* -Frecklenose
Whats so differnt from having a she kit?
Sunheart

*snorts* Nasty!
Flintstripe
It's just a different bond. *purrs and nuzzles Dapplekit* The protectiveness​ I feel over my little girl is different than how I feel it for my boy. The bond is different, but the love is the same. -Darkmist

Oh whatever! *shoves him playfully* I had to hear about how good your mate is with his tongue! Information I didn't need! -Frecklenose
Well i had my vision almost taken away from me when me and Wren caught you and your mate in the act!
Flintstripe

Huh i guess that makes sense.
Sunheart
So when you and Frecklenose are ready to start your family you'll understand more of why I'm so mushy with them. *laughs* -Darkmist

Cause you guys were being nosey. *laughs* -Frecklenose
*playfully nuzzles him then pounces at his paws playfully growling* I'm brave daddy! -Dapplekit

*leaps gracefully across the branch quickly snagging the robin the branch shifting under her weight* -Rainpaw
how was us being noisy the reason for you two going at it!
FLintstripe

*nods* Thats when we decide. *purrs* I doubt it will be soon though.
Sunheart
*shrugs* You're both still young, there's plenty of time. *purrs and licks her head* Indeed you are. You're going to be a strong warrior, aren't you? -Darkmist

Well caught. -Wrenflight

It wasn't the reason for that, it was the reason you had to see it. -Frecklenose
"You have to too," *reminds her, nudging her with her hip* *Raises herself taller* "But fine. I guess one of my fantasies would be to be completely dominated." ~ Berryfrost

*Stands and stretches* "I understand.... I'll be gentle about it, assuming it comes to that." ~ Falconstar

*Raises her head and obeys, taking longer strides, propelling herself forward* "Look at me, look at me! I'm swimming!" ~ Thunderkit
*looks at her friend surprised* Really? I never would have guessed you'd want to be dominated. -Sweetbriar

I trust you to keep your word about that. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Very good, darling. You're a fast learner. -Hushpool
*snorts* That would be an easy one to accomplish *flicks his tail and looks over at Sweetbriar* Well?
Strongbreeze

*lets out a small laugh* You look kind of funny doing it though.
Foxkit

*rolls his eyes* What ever.
Flintstripe

Dont act so wise you are barely older.
Sunheart
This was a conversation between you two, why do I have to talk about my inner most desires? -Sweetbriar

I may not be older, but I've always been wiser. *sticks his tongue out at him playfully* -Darkmist

You know I'm right! *laughs and cuffs him* -Frecklenose
Yea and more kit like *swats at him*
Sunheart

*hisses at Sunheart*
Tanglekit

Shush and keep walking you jerk. *purrs*
Flintstripe
*Shrugs* "Eh. Not during daily life, of course, but I think it could be sexy." *Flicks her with her tail* "And because I told him we both would." ~ Berryfrost

*Shoots Foxkit a dark look* ~ Thunderkit

*Snorts softly* "I'm not interested in her, but I'm not cruel either. I care about her as I would any other Clanmate." ~ Falconstar
Yea right. *chuckles and nuzzles Tanglekit* Tanglekit be nice. -Darkmist

Yea yea yea. *stops when they reach the lake* I bet it's warming up now that green-leaf is approaching! -Frecklenose
*looks at Sweetbriar with a grin* Now speak up missy.
Strongbreeze

*looks at the water and nods* about time!
Flintstripe

*looks away quickly*
Foxkit

*laughs at the kit* Now he is being brave!
Sunheart

*narrows his eyes and goes back under his fatehr*
tanglekit
*rolls her eyes slightly* Fine. Obviously my desires involve one cat consistently, I'm sure that's not a surprise. *flicks her tail almost dismissively* I suppose one of my more specific fantasies would to be in his den, middle of the day, trying not to make any noise while I let him do whatever he wanted to me. -Sweetbriar

Yes I know. *chuckles slightly* She does seem to get under your skin from time to time, so I just worry that maybe she'll get that temper of yours going. -Scorchgaze

*jumps in excitedly* Still a little chilly, but not bad! -Frecklenose

He doesn't like you picking on me. *laughs* -Darkmist

*laughs a bit at how her sister intimidated him* -Bloodkit
*chuckles lightly* Thats kinda cute.
Strongbreeze

*rolls his eyes seeing her jump and and pads in slowly* Yea a little chilly.
Flintstripe

Yea i can tell only brave when he needs to be.
Sunheart

*looks over at Bloodkit* Whats so funny?
Foxkit
I don't see too much wrong with that at his age. -Darkmist

*paddles around in the shallows* -Frecklenose

We're an odd group of friends. -Bloodkit
*shrugs* as long as he can be brave for when it matters then its fine.
Sunheart

*follows after her* hey wait up not all of us are fishes!
Flintstripe

*nods* Oh yea you can say that again.
Foxkit
Exactly. -Darkmist

I'm only in the shallows! -Frecklenose

I like it though. -Bloodkit
I am gonna be a strong warrior daddy *says with a grin then she suddenly lunges for Sunhearts paws playfully and quickly leaping away like a little bullet* -Dapplekit

Thanks *smiles bird in her mouth* Almost didnt go for it thought the branch might snap from under me -Rainpaw