Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26101-26150 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
So, excited for your vigil tonight? -Darkmist

Only two mouse lengths and not nearly as thick. I think you said he and Treetail were pretty much the same. *leans her head on her paws with a huff* I guess this is your reward for hanging onto your virginity, Sweet. So what's he like? Is he rough or passionate? Does he have any kinks? Sunheart liked for me to be the dominant one every once in a while. -Frecklenose

Um well he's always passionate, but sometimes he's really dominant. -Sweetbriar

Anything for you. -Scorchgaze
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
Kinda its going to be cold as the dark forest tonight though.
Tanglewhisker

*glances at Frecklenose from that comment but keeps quiet* Oh like how? Cause Treetail says the same thing to me.
Flintstripe

*stretches out more for him* Make sure to make me sparkle.
Tigerfang
Maybe you and Bloodmoon could cuddle up for warmth. *teases* -Darkmist

Like he's really possessive of me. He doesn't like when other toms get too close to me or look at me. -Sweetbriar

Anything else? -Frecklenose

Y-Yes but I definitely can't tell you! -Sweetbriar

Yes sir. *grooms him diligently* -Scorchgaze
*gives his father an unamused look* Doubt it caught her and Foxclaw having fun at the other camp.
Tanglewhisker

You could so tell us! Plus know about that already he punished Treetail for no reason because of it!
Flitnstripe

*purrs loudly*
Tigerafng
Oh really? Well I'm not entirely surprised. You're all at that age. I'm sure you'll find a she-cat to "have fun with" sooner or later. -Darkmist

Guys it's really embarrassing. -Sweetbriar

How about this, you tell us and then we'll tell you something embarrassing. Right Flintstripe? -Frecklenose

Enjoying yourself? -Scorchgaze
Everyone says that you know.."oh Tanglewhisker you are such a great cat she cats will be all over you!" *mocks almost* Yet i dont see anyone wanting me. *finishes his nest* Its about time for my Vigil So i better get ready. *says before making his way out*
Tanglewhisker

Oh im so in! *purrs* Sweet first and Freckle next ill be last!
Flintstripe

Im sure you can tell i am.
Tigerfang
*bumps into him at the entrance* Okay spill it. What's going on with you and Frecklenose? *takes her post at the entrance, getting ready to start the vigil* -Bloodmoon

*huffs* it started out as something I said once in the heat of the moment and now it's been our thing. I call him daddy. -Sweetbriar

Oh...my... StarClan that is amazing! I never knew you had it in you, sis. -Frecklenose

I know I know. *finishes grooming him after a bit* There. Perfect. -Scorchgaze
*blinks a bit surprised* What do you mean? *says as he takes his spot*
Tanglewhisker

*holds in his luagh* You do not!
Flitnstripe

*glances down at his pelt nodding in acceptence* Looks pretty good!
Tigerfang
You two were acting all cuddly. Grooming each other. -Bloodmoon

*glares at him* Don't laugh at me! You were the one who made me tell you, so don't laugh! -Sweetbriar

*cuffs him* She's right, don't laugh at her. Everyone has their own preferences. And I won't even mention the things I've heard Treetail say to you. *rolls her eyes at him in amusement before thinking* Something embarrassing hmm....well...don't freak out when I tell you guys this okay? I'm upset by it but I think it's for the best...I ended things with Sunheart today. His betrayal with Shiverwind was too much so I told him we should go our separate ways. And out of the heat of the moment...I may have kisses his nephew Tanglewhisker. -Frecklenose

*stares at her with wide eyes* You blew mine out of the water. -Sweetbriar

Ready for sleep? -Scorchgaze
So what if we were so were you and Foxclaw actually i heard you moaning a bit loudly. *gives her an amused look*
Tanglewhisker

Sorry sorry! *says before look at Frecklenose in surprise* Excuse me what? You kissed Tanglewhisker?
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea sleep totally needed,
Tigerfang
Be that as it may, that's not nearly as interesting. Foxclaw and I have been fooling around on and off for moons. We just took that last step today. Twice I might add. But you looking all frisky at your aunt? That deserves a storytelling to your bestie. -Bloodmoon

Yes it was a short kiss, but I did. He's been so understanding and helpful to me. I was distraught over just breaking up with my mate and he was so comforting. -Frecklenose
*Sighs* Well whats wrong with me getting comfy with her? She isnt with Sunheart anymore anyways.
Tanglewhisker

Freckle...I mean i cant be mad i guess..Was he atleast a good kisser?
Flintstripe
Wait she and Sunheart split? And now you're going after your uncle's ex? *smirks at him teasingly* Who knew you had that in you? -Bloodmoon

*thinks about it for the first time, blinking in surprise* He got me to moan almost instantly, so I'd say yes. -Frecklenose

*glances at Flintstripe* I thought you'd be as excited as me. We've always known she deserved better and giving Sunheart a second chance was too generous. -Sweetbriar
Well i do! *says smugly* Plus she deserves better then Sunheart. *flicks his tail* She always has.
Tanglewhisker

I mean i agree she deserved better but i never thought of this outcome though..*says looking at Frecklenose amused* Well making you moan on his first kiss with you is kinda hot dontcha think?
Flitnstripe
Well so what's your plan? Are you going to take it beyond kissing? Because I can give you some pointers to make her feel really good. -Bloodmoon

It was nice. I just feel a little bad. I feel like a mess after this whole break up with Sunheart and he's such a sweet tom. I don't want to mislead him. -Frecklenose

Freckle I'm sure it's fine. As long as you're up front and honest about how you feel there's no harm, right? Now, *looks to her brother* your turn. Cough it up. Something embarrassing. -Sweetbriar
I don’t know…I mean it depends on what she wants to do I guess..and I think I’m good I feel like Frecklenose has more experience. •gives her an amused look•

•was going to comment and huffs-“ Okay well…When me and Treetail are well going at it I love being the bottom and him getting rough with me like really rough. •shuffles awkwardly• I like it when he makes me beg.
Flintstripe
Hey! I might not have a lot of experience but I'm a she-cat! I know what feels good to other she-cats. If you got my advice ahead of time you can impress her in the moment. -Bloodmoon

Saw that coming a mile away. *gives him an amused look* How rough do you two get? -Frecklenose
•looked a bit hesitant• okay fine what great advice do you have for me? •says looking at her amused•
Tanglewhisker

•smirks• Depends on the day sometimes I tell him to choke me other times he is pulling the corner of my mouth. But when I’m top I make sure to tie him up and I get to do whatever I want. •says proudly•
Flintstripe
Well I really like it when he licks my neck so he always does that a lot. So find what she likes and do it more. My favorite though is when he licks between my legs. If he did that all day I'd be in StarClan. So I suggest doing that until she climaxes. -Bloodmoon

He chokes you?! -Sweetbriar

*gives Flintstripe an amused look* Clearly she hasn't experimented with any of that. You tie him up though? I did the same thing with Sunheart once. -Frecklenose
•blushes slightly hearing what she says• I mean I did lick her neck and she shivered a little…and when we kissed she moaned a little…and between the legs really?
Tanglewhisker

•nods happily• Yea he does it’s kinda enjoyable honestly. •chuckles also nodding to Frecklenose• Mhmm he gets a little pawsy sometimes so I need to restrain him pretty oftenZ
Flintstripe
Wow you got her to moan from just a kiss? I'm impressed. But yes between the legs. My mama told me it's the most sensitive part of a she-cat so the more a tom pleasures it the better the she-cat feels. She said the tongue is the best way to pleasure it other than mating. And it certainly felt amazing when Foxclaw did it to me. -Bloodmoon

Wow something tells me you're the one who likes to dominate. *teases* -Frecklenose
•puffs out proudly at the compliment• Hmm..I guess I’ll keep that in mind…you don’t think it’s weird that I did that with her do you…
Tanglewhisker

I like to do both! •huffs and lays his head on his paws• So do you want to talk more about this whole Tanglewhisker situation? I mean from what I hear you didn’t just come back to see Swamppaw.
Flintstripe
I mean it might be a little strange just because she was mates with your uncle. She's a bit older than you. *shrugs* But who cares? If you guys are into each other go for it. Don't bother with whatever anyone else thinks. It's your life at the end of the day. -Bloodmoon

I mean, I wanted to get away from camp too to be honest. I wasn't super excited to be around Sunheart right after our break up. As far as Tanglewhisker is concerned...he said that he's fond of me. I was honest with him that I'm not looking to start a relationship any time soon considering I just ended one. But...I did tell him that there's a possibility something could happen between us. -Frecklenose
I guess that’s true…I’m just worried that if Darkmist finds out he will think of me differently..him and Sunheart are rather close..
Tanglewhisker

Hmmm..•says flicking his tail amused• Well I say go for it if you think so. •stretches out• Just be weary of Darkmist everyone knows how family oriented that Tom is.
Flintstripe
Be that as it may, you're his son. I'm sure no matter what he'd just want you to be happy. And if he does get upset I'll step in and defend you. -Bloodmoon

Family oriented or not his son is a grown warrior and so is his brother. I like Darkmist, but some things aren't up to him. Even if Tanglewhisker and I did do anything it's not like it's a guarantee anyone would find out. But besides, nothing is for certain. It's all just a possibility. I told Tanglewhisker I'd set aside some time to spend with him while I'm here and we'll see how things go. -Frecklenose

Well what are you thinking could happen? Are you going to sleep with him? -Sweetbriar

I don't know! I-I haven't even thought of sleeping with anyone other than Sunheart for my whole life. I don't know what I want now. -Frecklenose
•purrs at her comment• Thanks. •leans against her yawning• I hope the sun comes up soon.
Tanglewhisker

Well obviously you are atleast attracted to him. Since we’ll you kissed him and everything. •smirks• you better keep us updated roght Sweets?
Flintstripe
Me too. So are you and Frecklenose going to spend some time together tomorrow? -Bloodmoon

Oh definitely. -Sweetbriar

*rolls her eyes in amusement* if anything interesting happens I'll let you guys know. Now let's get some sleep. *stands with a stretch* I'm here for the next few days so we have plenty of time to gossip some more. -Frecklenose

Night guys. *heads for the leaders den* -Sweetbriar
•shrugs• Not sure..maybe? Why trying to sneak in? •teases• or are yo afraid we might use that little hide out you and Foxclaw made?
Tanglewhisker

•nods• Night Sweets! •looks at Frecklenose• Want to stay in the nursery with us? It’s nice and open plus the kits would love to see you probably. •says making his way•
Flintstripe
Hey that hide out is for he and I only! I was just curious if I'd have more to tease you about tomorrow. *jokes* -Bloodmoon

Yeah that sounds nice. *follows him to the nursery and settles into an empty nest* -Frecklenose
•rolls his eyes stretching seeing the sun• About time! •yawns tiredly glancing over where he last saw Frecklenose• If anything happens with well you know I’ll totally let you know.
Tanglewhisker

•yawns awake looking over at his sister•
Flintstripe

•stretches blinking and looks a bit confused seeing another cat in the den•
Flamekit
You'd better. And let me know how my advice works out for you. *pads off tiredly to the warriors den* -Bloodmoon

Mmm morning. *yawns with a stretch* -Treetail

Morning family. *purrs at them* I'll go get us something to eat. *heads out of the nursery and makes her way to the prey pile* -Frecklenose
Will do. •says amused and spots Frecklenose looking around so his father wasn’t up and makes his way over• Morning.
Tanglewhisker

•watches her leave and looks at Treetail• Oh you missed so much good gossip last night. •says amused•
Flintstripe

What does gossip mean?
Flamekit
Morning. I'm surprised you're not passed out in the warriors den right now after your vigil. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Gossip is stories about other cats' lives. *pouts at his mate* You better tell me all about it. I was in here watching our little ones sleep. *nuzzles the kits* -Treetail
•laughs• You and me both but I couldn’t really sleep so I figured I’d stay up. How about you? Saw that you came out of the nursery.
Tanglewhisker

•grins and leans in close to him whispering everything that they talked about last night•
Flintstripe

•pouts• It’s not nice to have secrets daddy!
Flamekit
I slept well. Flintstripe figured it'd be easiest since there's so much more space. And it's been a while since I've been in there. Well what are your plans for the day? My family always gives new warriors the whole day off after their vigil so they can rest. -Frecklenose

*eyes widen before putting on a more relaxed face* Don't worry about it Flamekit. It's boring grown up stuff anyway. -Treetail
Well I actually didn’t have any plans for today. •raises an eye• I kind of like the way your family does things.
But yeah I’m as free as a bird today.
Tanglewhisker

•smirks• I know right?
Flintstripe

If it was boring you wouldn’t make that face.
Flamekit
Well would you like to go for a walk together some time today? I want to spend a little time with Swamppaw first, but after that since we'll both have free time. -Frecklenose

It'll be boring to you, bud. Trust me. Why don't you take your brother to go see grandpa. He'll tell you that adult stuff is definitely boring. *nudges them gently* -Treetail

*groans sleepily and waddles out of the den* -Ivorykit
I would like that. •purrs• just come and get me when you are ready otherwise I might try to nap.
Tanglewhisker

•huffs nudging Ivorykit out• Come on let’s go find grandpa he is always more fun.
Flamekit

•chuckles• You know the kits won’t let you live that down.
Flintstripe
Go ahead and try to get some sleep. Don't want you passing out in the middle of the forest. *nudges him lightly before grabbing a large rabbit and heading back to the nursery* -Frecklenose

I think he's still sleeping. *starts toward the warriors den* -Ivorykit

It's fine, once they're older they'll understand why I didn't tell them certain things. I just can't believe it though! -Treetail

Can't believe what? *joins them and drops the rabbit for them all to share* -Frecklenose

You and Sweetbriar! You've both been up to some interesting things. -Treetail
Will do see you then. •says before making his way to the warriors den and plopping down in his nest•
Tanglewhisker

•follows him into the den making his way quietly to his nest• Grandpa wake up.
Flamekit

•cuffs him a bit hard over the head• oh shush you m, it’s not like we are any better.
Flintstripe
*blinks awake and purrs at them* Hello boys. -Scorchgaze

Jeez all right! *rubs where he hit* -Treetail

*purrs in amusement* I mean to be fair I'm a little shocked at Sweet too. Remember when they were just having their little makeout sessions? -Frecklenose
Grandpa is adult stuff boring papa and daddy where talking and said it was.
Flamekit

Oh please I’ve got you harder then that you will be fine. •says turning to his sister• oh trust me I remember I teases her none stop almost.
Flintstripe

•makes his way out of the warriors den passing the kits•
Strongbreeze

•pads out or the medicine cats den looking drained•
Swamppaw
*chuckles slightly* It definitely can be boring. Have you eaten? -Scorchgaze

Little sweet has come a long way. Well, I'm off to visit my little boy. -Frecklenose

Swamppaw or Tanglewhisker? *teases* -Treetail

*smacks him the same way Flintstripe did before padding out**frowns and rushes to Swamppaw* Sweetie, what's wrong? -Frecklenose

Ow! You guys are so mean to me! -Treetail
Food!? •perks up immediately• yes yes!
Flamekit

•snickers and hits him again• You honestly deserve it sometimes with that mouth of yours.
Flintstripe

•looks up at her tiredly• just tired mama..I was up all night making sure we have enough herbs for leaf bare for both camps incase something happens over there.
Swamppaw
*purrs and heads out of the den* Well let's feed those tummies. -Scorchgaze

*sprints after him* -Ivorykit

But I'm just teasing you guys! -Treetail

*smiles at him gently* You do such good work. Would you like it if I got something for you to eat? Then you can get some sleep. -Frecklenose
Feed feed! •chirps following him• Come on Ivorykit!
Flamekit

•moves his paws over his body playfully• and we are just teasing you!
Flintstirpe

•nods happily• Id like that I’ll meet you back at the medicine den?
Swamppaw
I'm coming! -Ivorykit

*grabs a vole from the pile and drops it for them* Dig in. Growing boys need to eat. -Scorchgaze

*starts eating happily* -Ivorykit

*shivers at his touch* Of I can tell. You love to tease. -Treetail

Be there in a flash. *hurries and grabs him a squirrel before rushing back to the den**drops it at his paws and looks around the den* wow. You've really done a great job. The piles are all so full. -Frecklenose
•settles besides him eating• Grandpa what is adult things?
Flamekit

•growls lowly• and sometimes that mouth of yours can get you into trouble though. •says before pulling him into a head lock•
Flintstripe

Thanks I think I’m doing okay job at this. •yawns tiredly before taking a bite•
Swamppaw
Well there are lots of adult things. Patrols, hunting, battle plans, dates. All kinds of things. -Scorchgaze

*gasps in surprise, huffing slightly at his dominance* I just can't help myself. -Treetail

*touches her nose to his head* You're doing wonderful just like your aunt does at this. *purrs and nuzzles him softly* Once you finish your prey make sure you get as nice long rest. -Frecklenose
What do you think daddy was talking about?
Flamekit

•strengthens his hold amused and grinds against his body• Hmm maybe I need to train you a little better then.
Flintstirpe

I will mama I will. •takes another bite• What did you have planned for today? Hanging out with Sweetbriar and Flintstripe?
Swamppaw