So we're here again. It's time for the 13th interview. And this time I got the pleasure of interviewing our own Supernatural addict link
! Hope you like it. Enjoy! =D
1. So, why don’t you start with introducing yourself? :D
My name is Carolina, I'm 22 and I'm an army kid. The neighbours used to call me Rambo, my little brother was Norris and my big brother was Conan. :D
2. How long have you watched Supernatural, and what got you to watch it?
I've been watching Supernatural since 2005, but hated the way it was advertised: "Scary just turned sexy". In the UK they had those ads of Dean against the wall pouting and Sam contorting himself with what I later realised was the Woman in White. The first episode that sticks to my mind is Tall Tales, I had a fat boy sitting on me forcing me to watch this show and then Sammy came out of a steamy bath, I was a goner then. One way to guarantee me watching a show is a fat boy and a sexy one leaving a shower. But I have to say that Jeffrey Dean Morgan was a HUGE reason for me to watch Supernatural, I stuck to it to catch glimpses of him, and then realised the show was damn good! That's the thing with Supernatural, it ambushes you.
3. Is it your favorite show or not. Or is it tied with any other show? If so, which one?
It's my favourite show, then very close behing are The Fresh Prince- I learned to speak English with Will Smith :D- Cold Cases, Chuck and House. But I am a tv slut, I watch everything.
4. What’s your favorite character, and what is it that makes that character so special?
I have two favourite characters: Sam'n'Dean, and John. Sam'n'Dean have what I call a "fiction relationship based on real reality", they're very human and flawed and intricate, there's no way I can choose one and restrict myself from lusting after the other. Then there is John, who is like Sam'n'Dean in one!
5. And what’s your least favorite character?
"Then there is John, who is like Sam'n'Dean in one!"
Skanky Ruby, I hate bad guys who fake it, I just deslike it, ya know! If you're bad, come out with it!
6. Did you ever get so bored at some point while watching the show, that you almost gave it up? If so, when?
Never. Just got tired of an episode once, which was Bedtime Stories... too bright.
7. Favorite episode from each season?
Shadow! Haven't rinsed it yet and the three Winchesters are in it! And there's Meg, who I actually like...
Definitely Crossroad Blues, it's something that I have some knowledge in because my ancestors were medicine men in Africa, and still have cousins who practice it. Also, since I was a kid I was told by my parents not to go out at noon and stand at a crossroads, there were entities there- not necessarily evil- who would offer you things. I was tickled pink... ok, tickled light-brown!Season 3:
No Rest for the Wicked. Didn't make me cry, but I was very, very upset!
I loved The Monster at the End of this Book. It was a sort of tribute to us fans, even if they talked about Simpatico type of fans, and slash lovers.. ew. And I liked Criss Angel is a Douchebag..
8. What do you think will happen in season 5? Do you think it’ll be a good season?
Supernatural 5 is going to be so awesome it'll brand every fan out there with a droopy jaw. I think there's going to be a lot of surprises, we won't be able to predict anything.
9. If season 5 is the last season, how do you want the very last scene to be?
I want the last scene to be a nude scene.
10. Favorite villain?
Meg, she's raw!
11. Least favorite villain?
Shapeshifters. Slimy mofos...
12. In season 3 we got two new characters, Bela and Ruby. What’s your opinion about them?
Bela: Uppity, go-getter, bleh.
Ruby: Skanky, good liar, good demon!
When you first saw Sam drinking demon blood in season 4, what did you think? Did you get mad?
I wasn't mad, I was sad and disappointed, I never thought he'd go that low,shit, I didn't even think it was in the cards! And then I got mad, but at Ruby, because she was telling him he had to do it, and he went right along with her!
14. Favorite season?
Season 2, all my personal favourite episodes are season 2 episodes, so it wins by addition.
15. .. and episode?
Crossroad Blues, for all the reasons I explained before... it's the family sunday legend.
16. I’m gonna list up a few episodes, and you have to pick the one you like the best. And explain why you like that one better than the other.
”Bugs” or ”Monster Movie”?
Because it served a purpose... Dean lost his cherry. Bugs had a storyline I really liked and great brotherly moments, also, I feel it was a filler to cement their brother relationship, because being siblings isn't all about the fighting and dramatic moments... it's the moments you tease and annoy your brother.
”Hell House” or ”Tall Tales”?
Hell House.. First episode I saw, sorry, I think I said Tall Tales before but I meant Hell House.. ya know, HH TT...
”In My Time of Dying” or ”Lazarus Rising”?
Lazarus Rising! The episode is a juicy mess!
”Pilot” or ”Wendigo”?
Pilot. Cherry start.
”Jump The Shark” or ”After School Special”?
Jump The Shark, this is the episode that threw concrete on my decision to be bi-bro. And I still can't explain why, I will risk it and say it was because that was a point where Sam and Dean were both on a level.
17. What was your reaction when you saw Jensen Ackles’ ”Eye of the Tiger” clip at the end of ”Yellow Fever”?
Crack up at uni, in the library with nerds throwing their physics books at me! Then I got them all to watch it with me :D.
18. Azazel/YED vs. Alaistar. Who do you like better?
I think we all crack up when watching that clip ;)
Azazel, he be like The Godfather of these demons.
19. Old or new Ruby?
Old Ruby, who was younger than I! Just got deceived by her sexy blonde locks more, she looked more innocent.
20. If John was the one that died instead of Mary, do you think it would be a lot different now? Would they still be hunters?
I think they wouldn't be hunters until much later in life, Mary had a tendency for omition. She'd tell the boys later, Sam would get really mad, leave school, go after answers... Dean would get protective, leave his cushy job... So on and so forth.
21. What’s your thoughts about the angels, and who’s your favorite?
My thoughts on the Angeholes... frustrated mofos, at least demons get laid. My favourite angehole: Uriel, and it's because he had swagger. Racist swagger, but whatever.
22. Is there any scene that makes you tear up everytime you watch it?
Nope. Not really... I stay dried eyed and shocked during the show. Or angry. Never teary-eyed.
23. Is there a song that makes you think of Supernatural and makes you wanna watch it when you hear it?
Kylie Minogue's "Wow", reminds me of the best bits of SPN: Sammy's cheeky smile, Dean's shoulders, Sam's butt, Dean's eyes...
And The Revelry.
24. If you could write an episode. What would it be about?
It'd be about witches, lesbian witches who are killing the people who refused their right to marry. I have no plot, though!
25. If you got he chance to bring back one dead character. Who would it be?
Honestly.. Ruby. So she could get the ASS-KICKING she really deserved!!! And then kill her again.
26. Which one of the angels do you like more? Do you want more ”angel-scenes” in season 5?
I'm not really fond of angels, but they can show more Castiel, I guess. For Donna, My Shining Light in the Sewer, and Roxy.
27. If you could delete one character, one episode and one scene from the show. What would it be and why?
One character: They come as a group so, Ghostfacers, they're just not funny, in my opinion.
One Episode: Ghostfacers, one shitty mess.
One Scene: Ed and Harry bitch-slapping each other. Or Sam and Cara, everything with Sam is Red Kryptonite style![/b]
28. What would you rather do? Go to a Supernatural convention or spend one day on the set where you get to play one of the main guest stars from the episode?
Is this a real question? Hehe, you're not offering me a cookie and a plate of cookies+juice and actually thinking I'm going for ONE cookie! Hell, I'll take the day on set, don't have to share them with other fans!!! (Sorry Donna! ^You'd do the same!)
29. What character do you relate the most to?
Bobby, he's funny, he's methodic, he's not impulsive and he cares deeply. People would say Dean, but he's so reckless and impulsive at times... I've never in my whole life done something impulsive, stupid yes, but everything was thought of to death. Also, I've got a talented tongue- I know what you're thinking, dirty bastards...- I speak close to 7 languages, and it's hard to fool me, so Bobby is the person I relate to most on the show.
30. Have you learnt any leassons from the show?
Who would've thought she was our very own Bobby Singer? :D
- I've learnt that Crossroads are evil things. Salt is a handy little condiment!
- Castiel can't fight... a fly would knock him out. And that flannel does suit some!
- Don't agree to help the Winchester' men if they ask you, you'll end up holding a daisy up, on your back if you do.
- Guy love is a beautiful thing.
31. What’s your opinion about the Wincest and the Dean/Castiel shipping?
Wincesters are clearly only children... if you had a brother or sister you'd know early on that the last thing you want to do is touch them, much less kiss them. The only thing you do to a sibling is trap him in a headlock and make him tell you you're the Queen of his World. Dean and Castiel, I get it, some like a little man on man action and the two of them have been an emotional couple this season, they need to get a room already! Poor Metallicar... being dumped by a winged fella.
32. Name some of your favorite quotes from the show.
Dean: I think I've been had... Chief: You ain't been had, til you've been had by The Chief.
Dean: Hey! Hey, you want some white meat, bitch!? I'm right here!
Andrea: Must be hard with your sense of direction. Never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line.
Joe: You know who starts sentence with “truth is”? Liars.
Ash: All business up front...and party in the back!
Gordon: It’s a bust. Just a bunch of hippy freaks. Though they could kill you with that patchouli smell alone.
Starla: My God, you are attractive!
Dean: Thanks. But no time for that now. You need to tell me about this urban legend. Please? Lives are at stake.
Starla: [staring at Dean] I’m sorry, I just… I can’t even concentrate. It’s like staring…into the sun.
Bobby: You're bickering like an old married couple.
Dean: No, see, married couples can get divorced. Me and him? We're like, Siamese twins.
Sam: [angry] It's conjoined twins.
Dean: See what I mean?
Dean: What's a PA?
Sam: I think they're like slaves.
33. If you got the chance to ask Kripke, Jensen, Jared and Misha one question each. What would you ask them?
I don't really have anything to ask Misha, Jared or Jensen.
Just Kripke: "Croatoan, explain it NOW! Please...?"
34. Which one of the cast are you dying to meet? :P
Urgh, Jared!!! I want to smell him.
35. Favorite premiere?
Don't we all want to smell him? ;)
36. Favorite finale?
All Hell Breaks Loose 1&2
37. Favorite urban legend?
Woman in White.
38. And least favorite?
39. Are you übercrazymegaobsessed with the show? :P
I dream of the show. Wait, that's like part 1 in Obsessing over SPN. I am crazy over the show! As nutty as the inside of an M&M.
40. And last. Is there anything you wanna add? :)
I love this spot, I love the people, I even love the Wincest and Slash lovers.
It was a pleasure to do this interview!
I wanna give a shoutout to girl Donna, Toti, Lucy, Dean-girlx, Kristine95- my master interviewer!- Roxy and all the other ones who voted for me!
So the road continues to the comments..