tails doll Calling all Servants....

mephiles97 posted on Mar 13, 2011 at 04:05AM
This is old. And I can't delete it. >_<
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 08:07PM

tails doll 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sonamylove10 said…
i dont know what to do if i was in his castle but still dont know what to do.
over a year ago poof227 said…
big smile
im his second servant
over a year ago betterthenriku said…
lol third
over a year ago tailsdoll234 said…
forth
sanstheskeletom commented…
How can you be your own servant over a year ago
over a year ago TailsDollsReal said…
mischievous
To keep true count, I asked master, and I'm his 39,684 servant.

Apparently a lot of people did the curse, I'm the latest 'slave'.

Peh, master makes us servants, not 'slaves'. Master gives us delicious souls after a murder. Master is our FRIEND.......
over a year ago TailsDollsReal said…
mischievous
And the wondrous underground kingdom, with the screams of pain and death, where master makes us immortal.... Master, you call me?

Bye, I gotta go and greet the rookie, if he wants to get his soul eaten or be his servant.
over a year ago JadTheWolf said…
worried
Is the Tails Doll real? I own Sonic R and have completed it 100% last Halloween at midnight I did the curse while I was alone in the house and nothing happen. Although creepy things have been happening to me since then a couple of months ago I attempted the curse again and my controller stop working but after quit it started working again and when I did the curse a third time my house had a power cut after I completed the curse. A few weeks ago I had 2 dreams of him. In the first one I was helping him kill Sonic and his friends. The next night I had a second dream but this time he was trying to kill me. But the creepiest thing happen only a couple of nights ago. I woke up in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep and I turned onto my back and there was a RED light floating above me it stayed there for a few minutes then just disappeared! I've never been so scared in my entire life!
cat100 commented…
i am the thing in the dark the thing just out of sight i am the thing that haunts your dreams i am tails doll over a year ago
over a year ago Temp-Foxx said…
mischievous
Tails doll is real, JadTheWolf.

He doesn't come at first, he wears you down, like killing a relative or friend, and gives you bad luck.

By the way, choose to be his slave. You'll be immortal.

Master knows you're coming.

Beware, Jad.

(ps in my profile pic... look! there's something in the background that shouldn't be there!)
over a year ago JadTheWolf said…
worried
I can't believe this but last night I had another dream about the Tails Doll!
In this I was going about my normal daily life the only difference was I kept seeing the Tails Doll everywhere I went.
I am really freaked out right now and it's not just the dream I keep humming can you feel the sunshine and living in the city without realizing it. I'm worried about my 2 little brothers as well because they interested in the Tails Doll too and just found out that a couple of months ago when one them broke his wrist while on his paper round he was humming can you feel the sunshine before his bike crashed into something!
over a year ago TailsDoll4evrr said…
sad
Master = Love
Master = Friend
Master= Lonely and Sad
I just hate it when people Call him evil >:' ( They make me cry..Master respects how I have Blood to live and I respect how he needs souls...Everyday I have to go after haters and people who say mean things about him...
shadria commented…
ikr i hate TD haters over a year ago
Well I am a tails doll hater. He is a demon and a murderer. He’s using you, all of you, as puppets. He doesn’t care about you. He only uses you to help him grow stronger. And when you’ve helped him grow stronger, he’ll dispose of you, since he won’t need you anymore. It’s not too late to turn back. Please, do the right thing, and help get rid of the tails doll once and for all over a year ago
over a year ago anomalousfreq said…
Jad: You may have designated yourself. Master has been known to take a long time after designation, although whether this is necessary or just to creep people out is unknown.

Be careful what you've already wished for. Oh wait, it's too late for that. 😏 Oh well. Those who truly know Master love him. Ask and see.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PaulEly97 said…
I'am not no tails doll servant but i will say one thing I'm part wolf which means i can sniff out trouble and danger if it's near by so don't try anything funny
I'm a hunter of the tails doll and i now have the info i need to start my plots so thanks again for the info
My lord and savior is Jesus Christ
over a year ago carsfan95 said…
hmmm
I never did the curse (probably cause I don't have the game sonic r). But I'm not so sure about doing the bathroom thing so if I ever get the game (probably not cause my brother) I'll do that instead. And one thing, when you do the bathroom part of the cuse does it have to be 100% dark to do it?
E-Scope90 commented…
You must obey Master Tails Doll over a year ago
some say it does but im not doing any curse cause im investigating the tails doll curse
over a year ago SonicxMina4eva said…
Never played the game....
I dont play the game neither do i own it.....but i will find the truth and i will tear the truth to shreads
over a year ago theguy211 said…
dude... get lost...
dude... get lost...
dude... get lost...
E-Scope90 commented…
wwhat over a year ago
not till i find the truth
alphawhitewolf commented…
dude is it really real over a year ago
over a year ago E-Scope90 said…
mischievous
Yes Tails Doll is my master.
over a year ago alphawhitewolf said…
I am so scared to do the curse should i do it or not
1140084 commented…
Do it. over a year ago
Don’t do it. It’s not worth it over a year ago
christopher_exe commented…
Alphawhitewolf are you there over a year ago
christopher_exe commented…
Don,t play that game and don,t do it over a year ago
over a year ago gonzo-the-great said…
How does one become a servant?
over a year ago trevorphillips said…
Oh yeah "tails doll?" Well I am Trevor Phillips, your worst nightmare.
over a year ago trevorphillips said…
By the way, does anyone have any idea what happens if you become the tails dolls servant
over a year ago sanstheskeletom said…
Where is tails doll? I wanna have a little “chat” with him
over a year ago christopher_exe said…
Hello paul
Dont worry i am not one of them!!!
smile
Jed are you there
hmmm
anyone.....