Taylor Lautner OMG!!!! I TOTALLY MET TAYLOR!!!!!

harry-edward posted on Mar 31, 2009 at 03:05AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U WILL NEVR BELIVE WAT HAPPEND
I TOTALLY WENT 2 THE KIDS CHOICE AWRDS ON SATURDAY AND TOUCHED TAYLOR LAUGHTNERS HAND AND HE SMILD AT ME!!!!!! AND DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!!!!!!!! HE TOTALLY SMILED AT ME!! AND I WAS SITTING IN FRONT OF THE JONAS BROTHERS 2 I COULD BARELY BREATH AND I GOT SLIMED AND STUFF BUT I DONT CARE TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! I MET TAYLOR HES REALLY NICE AN DREALLY GOOD LOOKING THEY DONT EXAGERATE IN MAGAZINE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor Lautner 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HerMelody said…
surprise
Holy crow!! Really? Are you serious? LUCKY! You must be so hyper!! .. I'm definitely slightly jealous.. Aw, man! I'd love to meet Taylor...
over a year ago Alice_President said…
How are you still alive! I would have been to stunned to breathe if I met him. Hyperventilation much!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago gamegirl380 said…
heart
No way! I'm, like, so jealous right now! :) Lol! TAYLOR!
over a year ago sexybaby9087 said…
surprise
lucky i am jelous
over a year ago Baby_Day said…
big smile
OMG!! u r da luckiest girl alive I a can belive u meet HOT Taylor
over a year ago taylorl_luvr said…
u r sooooo lucky!
over a year ago jellybeans4life said…
smile
you are really lucky thats like once in a life time oppurtunity he is soooo hott!!!
over a year ago jennifer_02 said…
NO WAY i am noo jealous u r soo lucky!
over a year ago OhMyEdward101 said…
big smile
WELL IF YOU THINK THATS BIG THEN HOW ABOUT HAVING A BEST FRIEND WHOS GONNA BE NEW MOON AND GETS 2 BRING YOU TO THE SET TO MEET EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago tiddles said…
crying
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! I WANT TO GO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'SSSSSSSSSS NOTTTTTTTTT FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago ArchAngelica17 said…
Haha im glad u met Taylor! Ive met David hes the sweetest person alive!!!! I would've died if David touched my hand haha!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dinglebell14 said…
OMG that is sooo cool but soooo fuckin unfair ! >.<
over a year ago Radvile said…
hmmm
i am not very bad, but i would probobly kill you, lol joking, but you are so lucky
over a year ago TaylorLuver221 said…
wink
You are SO lucky!!! You got to see two awesome guys!! I LOVE Taylor and David!!! I saw David last year in concert, but I woulod love to see Taylor! (And David again!) You are a very lucky person!
over a year ago xneville_rocksx said…
You are so lucky! Taylor came to my state a few days ago or last week, and I was so upset when I missed it!! And David is awesome to, but Taylor is awesomer!
over a year ago nessienjake said…
worried
yea well...i hope its a lie though...
im ...SOOO FRICKIN GELOUS AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago nessienjake said…
O AND YOU SPELT LAUTNER INCORRECT.=D
over a year ago tayroxyea said…
heart
omg ur sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG *hyperventilates rapidly* O. M. G. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST CANT BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur so LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago dropdeadmorgan_ said…
OMG OMG! Lol I'm suuuuuper jealous :)
over a year ago lyss_rocks2009 said…
omg taylor is so sexty i wish he was my boy friend
over a year ago Cr4zy4Bi3B3R said…
kiss
Cool Your Some Luckii Person
Im Completly JEALOUSSS ;)
(=
over a year ago mazurke said…
heart
I bet you haven't washed that hand since!!!! Lol, anyone want some taylor wallpapers? link
over a year ago ccdrazio said…
i hear that alot from people. If it's true, then lucky you.
over a year ago mjishott said…
big smile
omg you dident meet him youprobabably have not even been to hollywood so stop lyin
over a year ago avitay said…
heart
i am so jelous..omg taylor lautner i dont know wat ill do if i meet him in person ..he is so awsome
over a year ago teamjacob5 said…
crying
OMG! I WOULD CRY IF I MET TAYLOR!!!!
over a year ago emittto said…
crying
Why not meee ;( i wanna see him too you are so lucky :@
over a year ago nana07_smart said…
big smile
Jelous,jelous !=D R u know his email ?
=0
over a year ago harry-edward said…
Hahahahaha mjishott I live in california it taks me like 4 min. 2 get 2 hollywood
over a year ago chevy70711 said…
hmmm
i agree wit mjishott you totally did not meet him. plus arnt they all still in vancouver for eclipse
over a year ago awesomesauce1 said…
zzz
OMG I MET TAYLOR TOO!!!!!!!
...but it was a dream lol
but it felt real we were skipping through a field of flowers like in new moon and edward and bella but not really because i hate those blood suckers faces
but omg his abs were fantastical
over a year ago swiftylove said…
sick
Ahhhhhh!!!!! I bet that next day you went to school you were like jumping up and down I want to be you..... I was just thinking about what I would say or do if I met lautner what did u say to him???