The Fanfic Shattered Eternity ~ Shades of Olympus Quintet ~ Book One ~ A Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction

JosephineSilver posted on Sep 28, 2012 at 01:20AM
The Shades of Olympus Quintet

Book One: Shattered Eternity.
Book Two: All Just Glass.
Book Three: Falling Like Dust.
Book Four: Scattered Like Ash
Book Five: Shattered Mirror

Rating: T.

Disclaimer:
I do not own the Heroes of Olympus, Percy Jackson and The Olympians, Camp Half-Blood or any of its affiliates. Credit to the fantabulous Rick Riordan.

Hiya.
My name is Josephine, and I would like to thank you for reading my story.
{If you’re actually reading this.}
Now, I know I’m about to sound a bit like a receptionist asking you to sign the guest book as you leave after your stay, but if you don’t really mind, could you please leave a comment for me to read, even if all it is is a ‘nice!’, or a, ‘hmm, that was okay’, or something like that. If you don’t like my writing, please don’t comment something like ‘dear gods, you SUCK! Never type again, you talentless swine!’, just keep it to yourself and avoid my forum.
So, well....yeah. Josephine, out.

(P.S: Oh, and also, my posting schedule will be somewhat sporadic, meaning that there could be times where I post once every day, multiple times in one day, to times where I only post once a week, or once fortnightly, to times where I only post once a month. So, once again, yeah. This is kinda awkward...)

Enjoy! (Or not. Your choice.)

The Fanfic 45 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...