The Glee Project Spoilers

edp posted on Jun 29, 2012 at 02:55PM
Hey guys!

I'm just wondering if there is somebody else that wants to learn and/or predict what will happen next week or wants to discuss about who will win.
I thought we could discuss here on this forum.

If you don't want to learn what will happen next week, do not read the following.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
last edited on Jun 29, 2012 at 02:55PM

The Glee Project 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago edp said…
Sadly, in next three weeks (most probably in this order) Mario, Nellie and Charlie will leave. I'm really upset about Nellie and Charlie. There's a tiny possibility for them to stay which is another non-elimination week. But not so hopeful...

This means our top 7 are Ali, Shanna, Blake, Michael, Abraham, Aylin and Lily Mae.

Then, it's me trying to guess the winner.
Ali: I think she'll leave in Tenacity(8). In top 7 she's the weakest in many ways. As a singer, as a dancer or as an actress she's not the best. The only thing that could keep her on the show is her story which is already used twice on Glee, especially Quinn's story is just like the storyline she told in an interview which makes me think she inspired Ryan Murphy. She's nothing new for Glee.

Abraham: Although he's very good, he doesn't stand out in the group. When he ends up in bottom three, Ryan Murphy won't save him. Plus, he is pushing too hard to win Fan Favorite which makes us think he is not the winner.

Lily: Well... She's getting into a lot of troubles. It won't be so hard when things get tense. I don't really see a reason to keep her that long. She has a beautiful trained voice but Shanna and Aylin are better/good enough to sing those songs. I put her in 5th place only because Ryan said 'Every girl in America could relate to her story'.

After that... I can't control my feelings...

Blake: Blake is a good dancer, good singer and the best actor(not a Blake fan, but these are the facts). He's exactly what Glee needs. But he's not an underdog. All I can see him playing is a football player. And Ryan Murphy has an underdog obsession. Just like Lindsay, he will end up in 4th place.

That leaves us a beautiful Top 3: Aylin, Michael and Shanna. I can not say anything objective about these 3.
Aylin: I just think Aylin has the biggest chance, because Glee is in need of girls, dancers and different stories. Aylin is a dancer, she took lessons in highschool(I wonder why we couldn't see it on Danceability though). And there has never been a flirtatious muslim on Glee(In some interview RM said about the winner that something Glee has never seen or something like that).
Michael: I want Michael to win! He needs a huge improvement. But he's young and fans' favorite(at least one of them), role of Puck's brother suits him well(like it was created for him)... If Damian can win Michael can win too. He has Damian's qualities.
I'm ashamed to write it but, just my theory.... I have a feeling that Ryan Murphy wrote Rachel's choke in her NYADA audition to make Michael haters calm down. If he wins, there will be people screaming 'He should have gone home in Sexuality', 'He forgot the lyrics, how can he end up on Glee?!'. But Glee will have the answer in the previous season(3), Rachel choked once but she deserved to get in and in the end, she got in. So did Michael.
And Shanna. I don't think Ryan Murphy would like her like I do. But I think she's the one who deserves to win.

What do you think?
I wanna talk to you guys about these stuff so badly :)

Edit: Turns out I'm very wrong. Poor Shanna. I hate you even more Ali.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sheerika said…
crying
Ryan is making the good people go :(