- The first version of "The Golden Heart" I've written in 2009 had only three main characters (Devius being the hero, Aurea his love interest & Ardor his best friend - Aurea's grandfather was another major character. Catus, Malus, Ater & Ian were the major villains. Ian was not an Earth-Magus but a Fire Magus.)
- A lot of the names were randomized. In these cases I had a name before I formed a personality out of it.
- Some of the randomized names were: Ian, Notin & Aura.
- Aurea was my own idea & Azuria I had invented when I was 15.
- I started writing when I was 11. My first attempt was a Harry Potter fanfiction written with pen and paper. Right after that I started a romantic comedy about angels (also hand-written)
- I only had a computer when I was 12 / 13 and internet when I was 16.
- My grandmother managed to accidentally delete, save & close my entire "Angel" story by leaning on the keyboard. (Yep, not kidding)
- I love acting, directing and writing, because I love telling stories.
- My English is only good, because I've had a huge crush on Rupert Grint from age 11 to 16 ^-^
- I've changed the whole concept of my story four times, because I wasn't satisfied with the result
- I've written down the entire history of Arcanum and the Gods in roughly ten minutes through a spontaneous idea.
- Around 400 pages (the main pillars of my story) I had translated from German to English for my role model Colin Morgan within two weeks. I don't think I'll ever do anything like that again.
- The name "Jae-Hwa Park" is a hint to the person who inspired me for the character. Lee Junho of the band 2PM from JYP Entertainment. (Jae-Hwa = JH = Jun-Ho /// Jae-Hwa P. = JYP)
(more to be updated)