The Heroes of Olympus The Three Banished Demigods..

greektrickster posted on Sep 17, 2011 at 12:39PM
Rated :T for TEENS

In this basically Percy,nico and Thalia are banished because of crimes they hadnt committed and they become gods by themselves,900 years later when Gaia and Kronos attack together again,the gods are in panic because the fates give them one way to defeat the threat,Thalia and Nico come back but Perseus feels abandoned and bitter and he needs to work wig the Olympians against his better judgement.....

Disclaimer: I do not own anything by RR.

Also I accept Spam so go nuts. And please read.
last edited on Sep 25, 2011 at 10:21AM

The Heroes of Olympus 764 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 764

over a year ago number1pjfan said…
laugh
Okay! I'm just glad someone will do it!
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
angry
just post! you don't have to argue about it!
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
lewls
Okay. I hope you get an email soon!

Jojo- what was that?!
over a year ago shubham06 said…
Guys u keep commentin on this forum where no one posts...read my forum...the last few chapters hav been gud...
link
awooga
K..now post....
its been 2 DAYS POST DUDE !!!!!!!!!!
its been 4 DAYS POST DUDE !!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! for real dude POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
big smile
ok i was first to post no this did not happen i don't think ok work on making it longer and wow its good i read it time in a few minutes post again soon and work on making it long
over a year ago bored13 said…
what they never got banished plus thalia is a hunter duh
over a year ago wisegurl said…
wink
I tried reading it(: sorry I don't like the way your writing flows... Good luck!
angry
Bored, you need to read the rest of this story before you comment. Some things happened that you need to understand. ¿Comprende?

Wisegurl, give him a chance this was his first time writing for this story. Plus, that was just a sneak peek. Just be grateful that someone is going to take over this story for the first time in a while. Kay? Give him a chance. At least he wanted to and is willing to do it! Relax, he's going!

Nice job! I liked it! I would make your chapters longer though. Good chapter! By the way, the anger is not toward you, it's toward the others. I give you a smily face!
over a year ago mbg43 said…
New page!!!
(I think)
over a year ago percyjackson25 said…
is this guy still alive or dead?
over a year ago greektrickster said…
I'd consider myself dead,
What's with the Greek rhgbdhfbg
And I quit this forum like forever ago because of my exams and internet issues and repeated travelling
So I just dont have time to post.
So it is abandoned then? If it is abandoned, can u send the mail u gave rhgbdhfbg...my id is shubhamkumargoyal@yahoo.com
I m very curious to know what u had planned...
last edited over a year ago
Hey guys
My exams finished after a month of class 10 boards
So if people want and that's a big if
I CAN RESUME THE STORY IF PEOPLE WANT BUT I WILL HAVE TO GET SOME REPLIES.
YES OR NO??????????
Reply if u read and hopefully spread the news......
over a year ago godoffate1 said…
if people didn;t want you to resume did you think they will comment and vist ur forum
YES CONTINUE PLZ!!!!
YES CONTINUE PLZ!!!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
keep posting!!! :D
over a year ago Percyfan44 said…
Continue
big smile
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!YO­UR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­YOU must CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok then continue I shall,
Expect the next chapter in about two days time or less and I am posting again.
And what's the Norse god thing,
Anyways
HAPPY RETURNS
And

Bye
Ya all hail the return of greektrickster.... Nyway how r u giving 10th boards...they were scrapped right?... Imyself m giving 12th boards.... Whre in india do u live?
I have completely changed the story again..........
and Shubham06 we had the option of giving boards so i gave them and i live in New Delhi.

expect the new chapter in a couple of hours.......
blush
I m from ghaziabad...u know where i am talking about???? Ever gone to the shipra mall?????
ghaziabad yeah I have been there but never went to Shipra mall,
I prefer Select city walk or Ambience mall and I sort of live in Gurgaon so it's like the opposite of your place
smile
ya gurgaon is opposite to gzb...glad to find someone who lives nearby on fanpop....
anyway post soooooooon.....
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
angry
ok i haven't checked here in a while because no one is posting! and it will continue this why till the chappys start coming back!
over a year ago fros4est said…
ofcourse i want this to continue
over a year ago mbg43 said…
Post!!!!
angry
Um, when are you going to post?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
over a year ago goodyb0y55 said…
Dammit man post wat the avril lavigne. Stop being so dramatic.
What? Language goodby!
What?
Ooooohhhhh. K
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
heart
plz post
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
Pretty please post again SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
crying
Greektrickster left he is never coming back!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
blush
If he left, then y did I see a post from him 10 days ago on someone else's story. I don't denver which one though I think it was annabeth523's story. I cant remember which one.
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
hmmm
plz post plz
over a year ago BlackNova13 said…
Hurry plz post soon....there is like no good fanfics like this one that has correct spelling and grammer & are if they are good they have bad grammer and stuff or they aren't finished and its really annoying me. grrr though on a good point i had some L&P mmm... (Lemon and Paeroa for the non New Zealanders and i suggest pineapple lumps too :-P!)
sorry guys,
i cant post anymore,
i have other things on my mind but i do occasionally post comments on other stories.
i was going to continue but well
life is complicated.
although i am thinking about starting another forum about the Mark of Athena those ones have nearly disappeared and this idea has already been way overused so me continuing is a big no,No.

Adios amigo
sayaonara and Kaia143 thanks for that prop on my profile,it really cheered me up but i am not posting anymore.
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
crying
Nooooo!
over a year ago jjspecht said…
angry
You were the first to post this type of story so if you even think about stopping this story and starting a new one I will use my mad computer skills and find to kick you from here to timbuktu and back again!!!!!! I am sorry but to think you would stop writing this great of a story just pisses me off!!!!!
over a year ago jjspecht said…
angry
You gonna post or what!!!!!!!