The Heroes of Olympus Welcome to the Spot!

Amphitrite posted on Mar 04, 2011 at 07:23PM
Hi, all, I'm Amph and this is the place to say hello and introduce yourselves :) Have a nice day and to all the new fans, your muffin basket should arrive soon.
Hi, all, I'm Amph and this is the place to say hello and introduce yourselves :) Have a nice day and

The Heroes of Olympus 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago babbytreegrowth said…
Cool, I got one from Hecate, but its muffins...who wouldn't want more? Anyways I'm babbytreegrowth I've been on here since like December. So yeah... um well I have a few forum posts.
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
big smile
Hello I'm AmazingPercy. I've been posting since January but reading people's since December. I written two main fanfics and written a lot elsewhere. So far my next big book obssetion is Percy Jackson and I love to write either stories or songs. I also love funny things that make me laugh and NOT TO WAIT FOR THINGS (Son of Neptune)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Biancadi said…
Ok,I am Biancadi,I have been on fan pop since January.I wrote 1 article on his spot but I am writing a article about the night when Percy and Jason disappeared.I love to write and I am not patient meaning I cannot wait for the Son of Neptune.
over a year ago xmylullabyx said…
big smile
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm xmylullabyx. I like reading and I'm a frustrated writer. Been visiting fanpop since january and I love the PJO series as well as the HoO.
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
Heeyyy!!!! I'm NicoDiAngelo4...for all those people out there that don't no meee:D uhhmm I think I've been on since either late November, early December. I have an article, a forum thingy (the person below me), and I think like 2 pics. I'm more of a reader than a writer because I SUCK AT WRITING!!!! :D oh and I'm very impatient and I <3 NICO DI ANGELO!!! (he is just so fricken ah-mazing!!)
over a year ago Germix said…
big smile
I'm Germix. I'm get so overhelmed with school that I play rugby to clear up my mind. But then rugby becames just as overhelming so I end up reading all sorts of books. And Percy Jackson series are of my favorites.
over a year ago crazypegesus980 said…
hey im crazypegesus980 everyone calls me CP though. But i have been on since Febraury and ive made my way around.i already madesuggestions to you so ...... yeah. I try to get on between baseball and school. XD
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
big smile
HEYYYY, I'm Jas55jar and I'm a readaholic, I will seriously read all day with no breaks!!! cos I'm awesome like that!!! and then I get obsessive!!!
I joined in December, and I read a lot of the fanfics, everyday!!! and I have one fanfic!!!
over a year ago Mythmaniac said…
heart
Hi I'm Mythmaniac and I absolutely LOVE readeing!!! I just joined here a few hours ago(March 5) and I love reading here!!! I can read all day long because I (saying it again and again) absolutely love reading!!!