The Kane Chronicles Anybody else hate the Walt and Sadie pairing?

girlybella posted on May 08, 2011 at 01:52AM
I mean... He's TOOOOOOO perfect. I'm really hoping he:

A) Is using Sadie, do to being possesed by (ENTER GOD HERE)

B) Has only this way to live: Stay away from Sadie. Forever.

C) Falls in love with Jaz, ending up breaking Sadie's heart, making her go running and some how ending up in a cemetary. When Anubis appears. Being AWESOME.
last edited on May 08, 2011 at 01:54AM

The Kane Chronicles 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fuwafuwa_neko said…
laugh
You are right that he's too perfect, but they seem perfect together.
over a year ago anubisandsadie said…
You are right he is TOO PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago gry said…
a and b make sense but i didn't really think about c.. but yeah, that would also be a good reason.
do you mind if i add a d) eventually cannot stand suffering so ends up killing himself, after giving Sadie some sort of potion that gives her amnesia so she forgets all about him...
over a year ago cotix14 said…
hmmm
Okkkkk? I hate the walt Sadie pairing and I think Sadie and Anubis are WAY better but there's the problem that Anubis is a god and that walt is dying (I'm really not proud to say that I would prefer if he died) but your options are kind of weird
over a year ago Reyna_Praetor12 said…
I don't like the pairing, and I agree with cotix14.
over a year ago Reyna_Praetor12 said…
big smile
I still prefer Sadie and Anubis, of course

over a year ago MaThMaTiCaL said…
itd i think its cute
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
How is he perfect?
over a year ago gry said…
meh like he still wanted to help and come along even though he's sick lalala... but jalt is cuter than salt i think lol dont hate me
over a year ago eshshishkebab said…
kiss
Hey guys!! The serpent's shadow is out and you have to read it and you might be happy with who Sadie is paired up with now...but I'm not gonna tell you...but I was tremendously OVERJOYED!!
over a year ago makorra327 said…
surprise
i totally agree with u! Walt is too perfect but at the end of the book i'm happy with what happened