The Office Cocktail

emtmedic005 posted on Feb 23, 2007 at 02:05AM
SO i just watched it tonight, And WOW, thats all im going to say...
What did u think of it?

The Office 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago marissa said…
wow.

"I am going to kill Jim Halpert."

oh...my...God.

wow.

(toby was sooooo cute!)
over a year ago Jessicaa said…
OMG!!
i don't even know what to think !!
i can't even believe it, this show just turned really dramatic
over a year ago papa said…
sigh, i'm on the west coast...still a couple of hours away. i'm jealous!

wow as in good? or wow as in "what the hell was that?1?"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jessicaa said…
both.
i won't spoil it for you though, make sure to watch the end
over a year ago uxmaa said…
hmm i didnt like this episode that much..it wasnt that funny
unlike most people i dont tune in to see what'll happen with jam..i mean im not saying i dont care about that but its not all the shows about
over a year ago yadayadayada said…
Best episode of the year- the script for the ending car scene with Jan & Mike was a hoot, I loved the the male, female role reversal- Mike gets all teary & wants the house with the white picket fence, Jan is consoling, but strong (and who says "I love you"???)all that with DWIGHT in the back seat!!! Next new episode Roy will be sent to anger management....
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
DAMN my living in another countryness! Someone find the video QUICK!
over a year ago reenay said…
When did this show become a drama?

Lately Jim is all moody and bitter. Pam is having deep personal revelations. And now real threats of violence?!! All the funny moments seem just tossed in to supposedly remind us that this is a comedy.

*sigh* The show is just different lately.
over a year ago Jessica333 said…
one of the most enlightening episodes! i am so proud of pam. she is finally looking out for herself. roy is insane. i cannot wait for the next one. does anyone know when they start up again?
over a year ago martini2 said…
does anyone else think the show has gotten a little less funny...season 2 had to be the best ever...i wonder if its the writers or what
over a year ago G27 said…
I wasn't crazy about this episode....it didn't make me fall off my couch laughing like most of the episodes usually did...I usually think Michael is the funniest, but this episode I kinda thought his antics were over-the top...as was Roy's reaction....And I just prefer the episodes where most of the scenes are set in the Dunder Mifflin office!
Wow, I was worried from the comments that this wouldn't be a funny episode. But I laughed my ass off at Dwight's antics, Jan's strange Michael Scott animal attraction, and Michael's usual insanity. Pretty good episode with a few freaky moments.

I honestly was expecting Jan to throw out that she's pregnant with Michael's love child.

Gotta love Michael still trying to sell others on Sandals Jamaica...
I just realized that JJ Abrams directed this week's episode. No wonder it had that crazy cliffhanger! Now it's all so clear.
over a year ago tramsey07 said…
Please someone post the episode soon!!
over a year ago buddyhollz4 said…
i thought this episode was way better than the last two. absolutely hilarious!!!

p.s. i hate roy
over a year ago hes1223 said…
I can't wait to see this episode please someone post it soon I'm so excited.
over a year ago bSd said…
Probably best episode of the year, overall. Loved the plot for once, LOVED Dwight as usual, and finally find something to REALLY watch for: Jim vs. Roy. OooOooOooh. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. :D
over a year ago officefan said…
How did you expect Roy to react? Pam admits to having an affair (that kiss with Jim was the same) while she was engaged to Roy?

I have more respect for Roy now that he told little princess Pam off and broke it off with her for good.
over a year ago jErgenz21 said…
I thought this episode was much better than the last few episodes. I think this series started taking a break from the 'funny' factor since the episode "Back From Vacation", and ever since then it was trying to adjust the cast and develop the characters a bit.

I don't feel like the last few episodes were a waste because the development of the characters was there (phylis got a wedding, major development there) also they started this whole dramatic thing and it's better for people who've been following the series from the start, however if someone started watching last week he'd be like "WTF".

I think this episode proved to be a good episode, incorporated both drama and comedy, but more drama than comedy. A lot of people expect this series to be all jokes but then that would be painfully boring, I think the writers are doing a good thing to this series for fans, and if you think that a series like this should always be funny non-stop, go watch a politically incorrect cartoon like Family Guy.
over a year ago reenay said…
jergenz21, some good points.
No need to insult people who are looking for the comedy.
over a year ago lemming said…
imho the show just keeps getting better and better. it's still really funny and it's getting edgier and edgier what with all the non-funny stuff going on.
over a year ago bealoser said…
I agree with jergenz and lemming. It is a little strange for the show to take on this new semi-dramatic tone but I feel like it is necessary for the show to survive. For a good sitcom to stay on the air these days, it really can't just be all pranks and jokes. It will eventually get tedious and once we've gotten used to the jokes, we probably won't even find it funny anymore and they'll just seem contrived because the writers know we expect it.
I like seeing new sides of the characters. Character development is very tricky and also essential for viewers to actually invest in the show. Just think! What would fanfic writers work with?! Hehe, anyway, I loved Pam having the courage to display her artwork for scrutiny and Oscar and Gil stepping in to rip it apart - I would love to see if Pam ever does "have a breakthrough" - and I love Michael's moments of genuine love for his employees. All in all, I think the last few episodse have done wonders for Pam's growth.
over a year ago hapaganthae said…
Ahhhh! What happened to the nice, fluffy, funny, tone of season two? "I'm gonna kill Jim Halpert?!?!?!?!?" WTF *takes a deep breath* I'm scared for Jim's sake now. They wouldn't seriously kill off Jim, would they?
over a year ago Ruprecht said…
Good episode...Dwights scenes v funny, waking up to Dwight in a rocking chair that kid defo gonna need therapy!!! thought the deleted scene of oscar & angela in the pub were v sweet too...I tell you what Jim should get that tasmanian devil Andy Bernard to kick Roys ass. Jim can tell him it was Roy who hid his phone, unleash the beast :-P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago andybernard said…
awesome show. im glad roy and pam wont be together, but i dont see pam and jim getting together anytime soon, because then it wont be as exciting. great episode though.
over a year ago petunia04 said…
This was an interesting episode...fyi it was written by Paul Leiberstien aka
Toby...interesting. When the show comes back in April there will only be a months worth of episodes left before the end of the season so they had to leave us with a semi-cliffhanger before the big cliffhanger at the end of the season. That's how they keep us wanting more.