posted by MoOoOoN
On the November 23rd airing of KBS2 ‘Star Life Theater‘, the ladies of SNSD revealed what their everyday lives are like off-camera.
SNSD’s Tiffany showed her soft side as she shared a story about her family. She began by revealing that when she joined the group, she was only 16 years old. “It had only been two years since my mother had passed away, and I didn’t know it at the time but I was lost and a little rebellious. The only thing that made me happy was music.”
“And the more I worked, the further my relationship with my father suffered. I thought about it, and I realized I have spent very little time with him. It breaks my heart“, she admitted, unable to hold back her tears.
But on the same episode, Tiffany was able to put on her first successful musical performance, earning the high praises and cheers of the audience members.
Source & Image: allkpop
posted by fanylove09
1. “My personal wish for the new year would be that Tiffany doesn’t fall down anymore.”
2. “You know how people turn up music volume really high when they feel happy while driving? Even in that environment, you can hear what Tiffany is saying. I guess that strains her vocal chord a lot. Tiffany often suffers from that and it makes me worried a bit.”
3. “I unconsciously open my mouth when I watch tv, so Tiffany always closes my mouth for me by pushing my chin up ever since our training days.”
4. “We spent 3 years of memorable time together,laughing and crying. I hope you stay this way forever. Let’s talk more often. I love you Miyoung.”
5. “Her voice is usually loud, even when she doesn’t fight. I woke up this morning to the sound of Tiffany’s voice.”
6. “She(Tiffany) is a jewel to me.”
- Kim TaeYeon