True Writers MOVIE Quote of the Day: 8-9-12

hgfan5602 posted on Aug 09, 2012 at 08:52PM
"Every man dies, but not every man really lives." ~Mel Gibson as William Wallace in "Braveheart"

True Writers 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
"You're the one that has to go on. Not me, not Hermione. YOU." Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
over a year ago hgfan5602 said…
Definitely.
over a year ago sawfan13 said…
Nice!! Hey dragonsmemory, I have another Harry Potter one and it's from the last film and it's from Ron Weasley and it's my favorite quote:"Aaarrrgh!! That's my girlfriend you numpty!" XD!! I also love Molly's quote:Not my daughter, you bitch!" It was bad ass!! :D!!
HAHAHA that was awesome
over a year ago rory2011 said…
I wish I believed that was possible. But everytime I've seen this world change, it's always been for the worse ------ Evey from the film V for Vendetta

and another one from the same movie : That's it! See, at first, I thought it was hate too. Hate was all I knew. It built my world, imprisoned me, taught me how to eat, how to drink, how to breathe! I thought I'd die with all the hate in my veins. But then something happened. It happened to me, just as it happened to you ------- V from the movie V for Vendetta
Here's another pearl of…"wisdom"…from Ron.
"Why did it have to be 'follow the spiders'? Why couldn't it be 'follow the butterflies'?

And now, a couple quotes from Oliver Wood.
"You like it now. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see."
"Can't really remember. Took a Bludger to the head two minutes in. Woke up in the hospital a week later."

All from memory.
"Here's my visor, my Ticonderoga number 2 pencil, and my big finish!" Matthew Broderick as Leopald Bloom in Mel Brooks' The Producers
Great
over a year ago campcheerio123 said…
One of my favorite quotes of Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone: (I can't remember if it was Fred or George wait now I remeber)
Fred: You can dissapear though.
George: But they always show up after a month or two!