Twilight Movie Why Twlight Makes Fun Of Vampires

tvpop1 posted on Nov 15, 2009 at 09:09PM
twilight is a vampire drama. VAMPIRE DRAMA. vampire movies are supposed to go like this. vampire rises from coffin, bits necks turning them into vampires, slayer shows up, stabs wooden steak throw heart and vampire is gone for good (till devil brings up a new one). not like this vampire meets human, they fall in love, vampire protects the human from there kind,they kiss every 2 seconds,huge sappy, teary ending. movies like twilight makes vampires look like sissys not the monsters there were ment to be. vampiresare only good in two movie themes horro and comedy. so thats why twilight makes fun of vampires.

Twilight Movie 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BOLTGIRL98 said…
angry
why did you post a bad comment on the twilight fan page if you dont like twilight dont go on pages that have twilight on!!!!
over a year ago Usedbandages said…
angry
Shut Up Vampires Are Fake So Twilight Is Not makeing Fun Out Of Anything Fitional Okay It's Showing A Good Side To Them.
over a year ago italiangirl976 said…
big smile
I wouldn't say it makes fun of vampires its just a different view. Its not one of the darker vampire books. Those kind of books are good also and I like those kind over books like Twilight most of the time. But I still love Twilight. I admit though, and I am a Twilight fan do get me wrong, but the sparkling thing? that was kind of retarded.