VRSOF The VRSOF Wall of Fame

_lina_ posted on Mar 18, 2008 at 01:57AM
We're all aware of the horrors of people who don't rate. So aware, in fact, that the need has arisen for a VRSOF. But I thought it would be nice to credit those spots that have fanpoppers that do rate, to acknowledge their existence (because yes, believe it or not, they DO exist). So without further ado, I ask all of you to name one spot or fanpopper that deserves to be on this Wall of Fame.

I'll start off, by saying that the House M.D. spot has a few dedicated people. And to them I say, thank you.

VRSOF 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
There are definately some awesome people in the House MD spot, the most prominant person being the rate-o-holic Tubby2002! She's a legend!
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
Tubby2002 for sure. I would also say Serienjunkie91. It seems like whenever I'm browsing through pictures in various spots, they're filled with comments from her, and always rated at least once.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
the fanpoppies have loads of raters, i posted a soapbox about 13 hours ago and it's already been rated 10 times and one soapbox by chel has been rated 75 times.
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
One Tree Hill has alot of raters. It also has alot of repeat picks, trolls and arguments but lots of good raters to make up for the trolls =D
over a year ago FashionVictim said…
We really have to thanks One Tree Hill fans and Leyton fans because they really rate a lot. I f we post a video, next minute it will already been rated once or twice.
Desesperate Housewives fans also are good raters.
over a year ago tubby2002 said…
I am so excited that I was mentioned in this forum, thanks guys...

But I have to say that the Twilight Series spot has some pretty good raters in it...go them! I love people who rate and comment!!!