WARRIOR CATS HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!! I will give you props!

sealy2009 posted on Oct 17, 2013 at 11:43PM
Can you please help for some time I have wanted to right a warriors book but I need cats! Can you guys help by giving me some cats you made? I will give all of you props!!
save

WARRIOR CATS 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
so you wanna right a warrior book but need cat's? i think i can help you out i have a few that are in my mind that i have nothing to do with. i got about i dont know three or four if you want them. i just gotta know what you need like, name, age,what they look like Ect.. just let me know.
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Hey, no problem! Use some of these if you want:
Singeblaze:
Looks: Reddish-orange pelt, yellow eyes, nick in one ear
Personality: Kind, helpful, but also a strong warrior

Flickerkit:
Looks: Black pelt, orange tabby stripes, golden eyes
Personality: Sassy, tough, somewhat rude

Branchtail:
Looks: Pale ginger pelt, white muzzle and belly, green eyes
Personality: Tough-as-nails seasoned warrior
purrloinedlove commented…
nice over a year ago
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Name: Frostkit
Looks: a light sliver color with blue eyes

Name: Flamefur
Looks: rusty golden with green eyes

Name:Flowerclaw
Looks: Red with blue eyes
nice over a year ago
over a year ago purrloinedlove said…
Speckleegg
Male
Dark ginger with one yellow eye and one blue eye
Not what you'd expect!
(Do you guys want an antagonistic cat?)

Sleepyfoot
Male
Pure black
Bad foot, otherwise very kind

Lilypaw (becomes Lilyhaze)
Female
Cream and red like Fennekin with bluish-purple eyes of calla lilies
Very stronghearted and takes a liking to Otterfrost
(you can let her get whichever rank)

Otterfrost
Male
Brown and has frosty fur, amber eyes
Shy
Speckleegg
Male
Dark ginger with one yellow eye and one blue eye
Not what you'd expect!
(Do you g
the fox is fennekin
And Sequoiawind
Female
Light brown tabby, green eyes
Medicine cat? (Almost) becomes involved in triangle love with Lilyhaze and Otterfrost

Thistlepaw (Thistleleaf)
Female
White with jet-black ear, tail, paws, chest fur, and stripe thing down face. Also very fluffy over her slender but rather strong body and has electric blue eyes.
Medicine cat apprentice and even medicine cat if poor (enter medicine cat's name here) dies when (s)he's older!

Pinepool
Male
Gonna post the rest later.
I meant ears and Thistleleaf has tiny paws. over a year ago
More about Pinepool
Sleek-furred and rather oily feeling. Would be brown and white tabby.
Loner/rogue who ditched Clan.
Wavepelt
Female
Green eyes with bluish gray fur (not too blue).
New warrior who loves to patrol and originated out of Clan along with her brother Jet.

Swiftcry
Male
Cream and gray.
Rather slow, was just a hyperactive kit.

Jetpaw
Wavepelt's little brother who is also being apprenticed a little late.
Black with cream-colored face.

Creekstreak
Male
Blue with ginger marks on his sides and yellow eyes.
Can't quite appreciate Jetpaw.
swiftcry can go on a kill over a year ago
ing frenzy for three seconds qnd kill half a clan in two over a year ago
Do you want a male or female leader? I have a name: Littlestar. And leave Lilyhaze a warrior and Sequoiawind in the triangle love. Below is the world's stupidest triangle love.
Do you want a male or female leader? I have a name: Littlestar. And leave Lilyhaze a warrior and Sequ
cute pic? over a year ago
DragonAura15 commented…
lol over a year ago
my eyes over a year ago
Tawnywing
Female
A lot like a tawny owl. incredibly fast, can echolocate (picked such up from bats when she was stranded after accidentally leaving her boundaries), small with smaller paws whois also Thistlepaw's adoptive sister along with Pinepool's and/or Swiftcry.
Many shades of brown with white paws, snout/muzzle/whatever that thing is called on a cat, chest, and tip of tail.

Mothkit (Mothwhisker)
Female. Big blue eyes. Mentored by Sleepyfoot, who just takes care of her after her brother died. That's it.

Emberkit
Ginger fur with kinky fur on tail and face. Male. Mothkit's brother. Sadly dies as a 'paw trying to save mother

Coldfang
Speckleegg's second in command who is pale blue with frosty fur. Almost orange eyes.

Dreamkit (Dreamheart)
Female
Reddish-brown pelt with soft cream and blue undercoat and deep jade-green eyes.
Had buttloads of dreams as a kit on, some still haunting her, some more coming in, well-loved in her Clan by all, who had the original aspirations of being a medicine cat but Thistlepaw was still an apprentice but fortunately, Thistlepaw was sweet to such a kit, who she showed around in case of changed plans. Becomes a limber warrior who can hunt prey very well and is often first after the leader to step into battle if there are any. Littlestar dies in battle (well, he was old and had two lives left) and the old deputy, Creekstreak, is Creekstar, to whom our hero in this bio, Dreamheart, becomes deputy. She also has the capabilities of iridescence and reflecting light.

Blizzardbelly
Was a rogue named Blizzard (Wave and Jet's brother) forced into exile and takes care of his sister Hoshie who was too scared to meet the clan.
Ice blue eyes for a gray cat with a white belly.
over a year ago kourage18 said…
whiteblaze

tom with dark blue eyes and black pelt witha white blaze down his back

yellowpaw
she-cat with green eyes and gray pelt and white paws with one yellow paw

skidkit

black tomkit with white skid markes and yellow eyes
Deathtail
Female
A very pretty charcoal-colored cat with sky-periwinkle eyes and skunk claws on her tail attached by vines and is neutral between good and evil but in fights she helps those who need it most.

Ivyfire
Female
Pale ginger with cyan (blue printer ink, teal, aqua, turquoise, whatever) eyes that burn the retinas of anyone who approaches, despite the fact that she is going blind and lost an external ear but just recently became an elder.
A lot of personalities here for an elder.

Sootshade
Male
Gray with charcoal spots and yellow eyes.
As quoted by Creekstar: "Sootshade is utterly useless to this Clan, blah blah whatever", in which Dreamheart, as his deputy, opposes such a statement. You fans can make up what Sootshade did wrong. But he isn't exiled.

Pouncekit (Pouncesand)
A cute tortoiseshell kit with amber eyes. Mothwhisker's sister.

Creampaw (Creamclaw)
Male
Creamy white with rather large paws and yellow eyes.
Dreamheart's mate. Apprenticed to Creekstreak. Son of Gorsedapple and Pouncesand.

Gorsedapple:
Barklike pelt with mustard yellow splotches and ice blue eyes.
Has gash scar from trying to save last two kits because first son (Coyotekit) died before that. Daughter died of hawk (where Gorsedapple got scar).

Wolfsmoke
Male
Charcoal with amber eyes.
Came wandering into the forest by the name of Cole as a 'paw. Currently one of the best on territory patrol.

Leopardfeather
Female
Looks like leopard with sea-green eyes and has extra toes (Aerodactyl).
A bit lazy once she gets sunlight.

Dreamheart can also photosynthesize in strong sunlight.

Maplesong
Female
Looks like Leafpool but has pale blue eyes.
Has own prophecy? What is confrmed is that she can always willingly accept Sootshade even when Thistleleaf, Sleepyfoot, and Dreamheart won't.

Furzewing
Female
Blue tabby with Wolfsmoke's eyes.
Went to look for Wolfsmoke as Amaretto but ended up liking the clan and is Maplesong's best friend.

Stoneberry
Male
Gray mottled with cream and purple eyes.
Had kit with Leopardfeather and is her mate.

Autumnpaw (Autumntooth)
Female
Dark ginger with one green eye, one violet and loses the green one to a snake attack.
Not introduced until she tumbles out of the forest as a 'paw due to being raised by Tawnywing's bats.

Rowanfall
Male
White and fuzzy.
An elder who had to kill his only daughter, Vipershadow, because of... you guys make the deed up again.
His son Sleepyfoot provides many of his needs.
DragonAura15 commented…
Wow! Someone's been busy! ;) over a year ago
no prophecy for maplesong over a year ago
yep S:3
Icefog
Blue tabby with yellow eyes. Wolfsmoke and Furzewing's father.
Terrorspot
Gave himself name so his name was Archvole. (aka Archie to Twolegs)

Reedfeather
Male
Meets Autumntooth as a 'paw-- the only cat not surprised by her.
White and ginger.
Dewshimmer
Female
Charcoal with green eyes. Blue spots and white spots dot fur.A bit fluffy (fur).
Very spirited but also wanted to be medicine cat. Makes good warrior.
over a year ago kourage18 said…
wow you go!
yep S:3 i might post pics later
Willowsplash (female) has fluffy gray fur
and light blue eyes, along with a(n) cooperative personality.

Silversoul
Silvery blue with amber eyes. Optimistic and female.

Goldenheart
Ginger and gold with emerald eyes. Male and rises with the sun.

Has long bright orange fur and teal eyes, along with a generally happy personality.

Eclipsefall
Female. Thinks in an apocalyptic manner and is charcoal and tawny with eyes that see everything.

Clearstorm
Male. Has soft dark brown tabby fur and dark blue eyes, along with a(n) positive personality.

Raccoonhaze has fluffy but surprisingly rough dark gray mottled with white fur and beady chartreuse eyes, along with a(n) dark personality.

Cheetahtooth is male and has short, smooth tortoiseshell fur with cheetah spots and dark yellow eyes, along with a(n) kind personality for such a fast cat.

Crookedspots is male and has short, fuzzy gray fur and stormy green eyes, along with an amusing personality, especially for an elder. Has dark past.

Ivorykit (Ivorypond) is female and has thick ivory-and-black fur and bright hazel eyes, along with a unique personality.

Mintstorm is female and has fluffy silver tabby fur and mint green eyes, along with a caring personality.

Frostbloom is female and has soft snowy white fur and teal eyes, along with a very affectionate personality. Likes Jetfangs and is one of Sequoiawind's best friends since their time in the nursery.

Smokecloud is male and has thick ginger fur and ice blue eyes, along with a(n) evil personality.

Yawningmoon is female and has soft black fur and searing amber eyes, along with a sweet but lazy personality. Often does night shifts in patrol because she's nocturnal and does great ambushes.

Muddybass is male and has thick mud brown fur and light blue eyes, along with an zealous personality that sometimes gets slightly terroristic and scares his Clan.

Briarermine
Female with soft-furred silvery blue body and white belly. Hides in the shadows but doesn't blend in.

Thrushleaf is female and has short dark tabby fur and bright green eyes, along with a loyal personality.

Silentdrop is male and has rough black fur and dark yellow eyes and eyes crust constantly but is daring.
froslassysassy commented…
willowsplash was once a loner over a year ago
froslassysassy commented…
am I wrong over a year ago
surprisingly you are... NOT! over a year ago
and cheetahtooth is a smooth talker which is a bad thing over a year ago
Petalear Pinkish ginger with silvery-green eyes. Female. LOVES to stargaze and is an elder who always tells of the stars to many apprentices that visit her favorite spot in the elders' den wih herbrother, Rowanfall.
over a year ago Minion_Lover said…
angelic
Mistyclaw
Girl
Light grey fur
Silver eyes
Short fur
smirk
Willowfur
Boy
Light brown fur
Green eyes
Short fur
angelic
Copperclaw
Boy
Copper fur
Amber eyes
Short fur
angelic
Silvermoon
Girl
Nurse
Blue -silver fur
Grey eyes
Longish fur
over a year ago Heathercloud said…
This will also be on your wall so look out of it.
Name: Heathercloud
A she-cat
Light brown tabby with a single white paw on her right hind leg
Green eyes
WindClan
Mate: Grayshadow
Tom
Gray with darker spots
Blue eyes
WindClan
Kits:Grasskit, Branchkit, and Cloudkit
Grasskit and Branchkit are she-kits and Clouldkit is a Tom
You can chose what they look like
WindClan
over a year ago zbt said…
Clan names: Silversky, Rosefire, Birdfeather, Brooksong, Darkclaw, Eagleclaw, Firepool, Flamepelt, Flowerheart, Goldwhisker, Icetail, Ivywing, Lightstream, Mosspelt, Nightfur, Pantherwing, Pepperwhisker, Rainstripe, Shadeflower, Snowfall, Softstep, Stripefur, Toadhop, Treefur, Whitenose, Wingflight. Tribe names: Bear that prowls at night, Spring of running rabbit, Fish that swims in shadows, Puffin that flies above clouds, Seal which basks on ice, Shadow of stormy night, Snow among rocks in winter