Warriors (Novel Series) FireClan

katkat57 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 08:25PM
Leader- Streamstar- Dark Brown Rugged Tom with one leg missing
Deputy- Blackpelt- Black tom with a huge white tail
Medicine Cat- Flowpool- Light Gray tabby she-cat with green eyes
Apprentices- Tinypaw- Small white she-cat with gray tail. Greenpaw- Gray tom with blue eyes. Bramblepaw- Black solidshe-cat with long fur and a white muzzle. Leatherpaw- Black tom with gold eyes and sleek fur
Queens- Frostclaw- White long haired she-cat. Applepelt- She-cat with a reddish-brown dappled coat. Pinknose- Golden tabby she-cat with a pink nose. Fireface- She-cat with a huge scar across her face.she has a flame colored pelt
Kits- Boomkit- black tom. Brackenkit- Dark Brown tabby tom. Redkit- Tom with reddish fur
Warriors- Sandstalker- Tabby She-cat with sand colored fur. Spottedfoot- Gray spotted she-cat. Rockfoot- Dark Brown tabby tom. Lovepelt- Streamstar's daughter. She used to have white fur, but twolegs caught her, and spray-painted her fur pink, leaving a white heart on her back. Goldcreek- Golden she cat. Brackenstep- Heavyset black tom. Smallstep- Small tom with white fur. Longfur- tabby tom with long fur. Spottedbreath- Longfurred tabby she-cat with green eyes and white muzzle.

Here is FireClan! You can act as whoever you want!

Warriors (Novel Series) 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Feathershine said…
smile
Spotted foot I'll play her
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
I'll be Spottedbreath.
over a year ago madi6372 said…
monkey
Can I make an OC?